• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash For Fun 2 Results

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol cest pas pour rien kil ya vétérans EMO sur le sig hein
srsly m i rite
saying "your mom [random diss]" is overused
I was clever about it, unlike "this doesn't make any sense" into "your mom doesn't make any sense". saying that his mom is overused is smart, since I'm actually taking a bad joke to imply that his mother is a... well I'll stop talking now. >__>;
That's what SHE says !
OH BURN! wait wat

also, no poker for me at jarc's cuz me and rous finish work it midnight. zannen desu yo nee...

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
srsly guys, I'm not one to boast or ***** for no reason, but the only people that are old school are the first generation of the montreal thread. and there's only like, me, pkm, testrider? am I forgetting anyone? most others aren't even here anymore (mystic V, paty teh chik, nosh, etc.) get real. -_-
Si tu parles sur smashboards, ouais. Mais à un certain point dans le temps, Benoit, paty pis Kevin Samson étaient genre la terreur du megadome. Ah pis nosh, ça fait tellement longtemps ça.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sorry to say, I have a million things to do during the week right now. 2 projects, and Hockey 90% the weekdays after school, and I kinda want to start doing better in my Chem class. So these videos will be slow.

Top Bottom