• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash For Fun 2 Results

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Doubles

1. Team Quebec Alpha (Bam + Vwins)
2. No Mercy (chesterr01 + Testrider)
3. Team Overkill v2.0 (Matt + Kage)
4. The Muay Thai Samurais (Damax + ThatGuy)
5. Reggie stole my bike (pkmvodka + Jarc)
5. 2 whores (Card + Stef)
7. Team emos /wrists (Fogel + Lanowen)
7. Techiyo + Hero (Techiyo + Hero)
9. H4 + Bowser Guy (H4 + Bowser Guy)
9. Redlink9 + Dr. Funkenstein (Redlink9 + Dr. Funkenstein)
9. Don't run into the **** (SAUS + Phrozn)

Singles

1. Bam
2. pkmvodka
3. Vwins
4. Kage
5. Matt
5. chesterr01
7. SAUS
7. Testrider
9. ThatGuy
9. Damax
9. Thad
9. Jarc
13. H4
13. Dylan TNGA
13. Lanowen
13. PikaleX

Singles Pools Results

Draft Crews:

Team Vwins (Shiek):
pkmvodka (Bowser)
Thad (Peach)
Matt (Falcon)
ThatGuy (Fox)
Techiyo (Fox)
SAUS (Link)
Damax (Marth)
Dylan TNGA (Falcon)

VS.

Team Bam (Falco):
chesterr01 (Peach)
Kage (Ganon)
Jarc (Mario)
jaywinner (Shiek)
Phrozn (Fox)
Bigrick (Shiek)
Fogel (Shiek)
Lanowen (Samus)

ThatGuy def. Jaywinner (3 stocks)
Bam def. ThatGuy (4 stocks)
Bam def. Matt (3 stocks)
Vwins def. Bam (2 stocks)
chesterr01 def. Vwins (2 stocks)
pkmvodka def. chesterr01 (1 stock)
Jarc def. pkmvodka (2 stocks)
SAUS def. Jarc (2 stocks)
Phrozn def. Saus (1 stock)
Dylan TNGA def. Phrozn (3 stocks)
Fogel def. Dylan TNGA (2 stocks)
Techiyo def. Fogel (3 stocks)
Lanowen def. Techiyo (2 stocks)
Thad def. Lanowen (2 stocks)
Thad def. BigRick (1 stock)
Kage def. Thad (4 stocks)
Kage def. Damax (2 stocks)

Team Bam wins by 2 stocks.

Fun times guys :).

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I can't believe I made it this far and also with my partner Matt to do really well... shout outs later! =P Good stuff everyone, lots of fun!

WarranThad

Smash Ace
twas fun
sadly no fun after
i have no johns for losing to kage
though chet is entitled to billions, rofl @ game.
also jungle japes.
grats to all who did well, good ****. everyone's playing better it seems.

Damax

Smash Lord
yayuhz saus! Ottawa's legacy is being represented.
he impressively managed to take advantange of my debuzzing phase! Never had one of those before, bad grass I say. he was playing fine and I don't even think I was playing, at least I think i had a hand on a .. controller thinggy, I think... Actually I think I was wondering why link looked so cool not really much concentration from my part haha. green grass is evil though, don't do that kid, leave it in front of your door.

this game's so complicated.

lol at the taped bull**** (Kage's down air that gets me flying straight to the right edge of the screen for exemple)

lol at the the kid running in a wall

lol at everyone.

lol muay thai samurai

I pretty much lolled a lot this tourny... can't say why but I guess you guess.

much hate to everyone. peace.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Man that grass worked fine for me, maybe your not a true smoker. Still <3 you. team old school.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh man grass was awesome, we walked an hour last night to go to mcdonalds and we were talking about zombies taking over. it was awesome.

some good stuff I remember from tournament:
- pkm to damax : no idiot, you're the butter knife!
- playing peach and getting good feedback, it was the best feeling ever to get positive feedback cuz I never had the guts nor the skills to not play fox in a tournament. thanks guys
- playing with dan and practicing jcshines (ow my fingers hurt =/)
- INVINCIBLE DK !!!
- bam: jungle japes LOL
- vwins: your sheik attacks too much ;_;
- damax: I thought the boom was just fine =/
more after
- draft crews: just like grade school lol. the shame of getting picked last, lol BRIK
- Marco, wtf play this game you have uber game man
- testrider: next time we get first in teams! how the hell did we get second? LOL NYrape.
more when I'm sober

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Oh man, shoutouts later but last nights grass overdose was 2 good Reggie

But if I could say a few shoutouts?

-Vwin for Driving me there, don't worry about being late man you organized a great tourney. (sheik on crack)
-Bam fun talking about wtv at mcdonalds and aformentioned grass related activites
-Jarc you're too awesome man
- Toronto guys were so ****ing funny
- Chet. U know why

Vwins

Smash Ace
wow tout les premiers post parle de weed on dirait vraiment que vous êtes des accro. C'est rendu que vous fumé même dans les tournois c'est vraiment pathétique.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Great tournament, and excellent weekend all-in-all. Shoutouts (some will be in French so Bam and ThatGuy have maximum entertainment value)!

Vwins: Merci beaucoup pour le housing, et bonne organisation pour le tournoi! Les pools étaient bien balancés, et la salle était très bon.

Phrozn: Thanks for the lift down, it's much easier to carry all that tourney stuff around in a van. Hope Chester didn't kill you too many times.
SAUS: Good job on SCRAing your way to 7th. Maybe now people will think of people in Ottawa other than KPP and Ganonnewbs!
Cbone: Sucks that you got parent-owned and couldn't go to this :(

BigRick: Tu es le premier choix dans mon coeur (hopefully this expression still exists in French...).
Bam: Too good Bamsoldier, peut-etre un jour tu vais seulement me 2 stocker au lieu de me 3 stocker :( Good **** on 1st!
Jarc: *random hugs*
Marco: *random pokes*
Damax: Rest Poutine = top tier. Je ne sais pas comment tu peux manger un gros poutine tout seul. Je ne pourrais pas même finir mon moyen :(
Thad: Félicitations à faire une ordre pour le poutine en Français.
Lanowen: Teams felt good this time even though we didn't do as well. Did we even play any GGXX:AC? I don't remember any matches with you...

@chet + TestRider: I successfully pulled off ninja French at Tim Horton's Sunday morning, they never suspected I was anglophone. Mwahaha!
@People who stayed at Vwins: Good fun with random teams, and random character challenges too. Who knew 3xKirby or 3xG&W were so broken?

Sorry if I forgot you, writing French wears me out because I'm bad at it.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Yo this tourney was awesome man!

The reason why I didnt play good in crews was because you picked me last, pick me first next time to get the full performance!

much <3 to every1

GGXX ^C as a side tourney the next time? I'd be more than down for that!!!

GJ Vwins for hosting this.

Propz to Bam and PKM for getting first and 2nd you guys are beasting!

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Yo this tourney was awesome man!

The reason why I didnt play good in crews was because you picked me last, pick me first next time to get the full performance!

much <3 to every1

GGXX ^C as a side tourney the next time? I'd be more than down for that!!!

GJ Vwins for hosting this.

Propz to Bam and PKM for getting first and 2nd you guys are beasting!
Not that I really care, but shouldn't it be bam and myself tied for 1st place like all the previous times i've splitted with him or even chester? Just saying.

shoutouts!
*copy pasted list*

Bam- Good **** on ****** it up in doubles and singles. Bam is too good, doesn't require much of a shoutout now does it? I was very happy and hyper when I pulled off my ugly trashkill to win the set, wow what a set. :)

Damax- Only got to play you in doubles with Joel, nice mindgame on first match, it really threw jarc and myself off.

chesterr01- it was fun hanging out on friday night with you and Ben. We should really start our movie's night, that would be fun. Your set with Kage was mad entertaining also, but the outcome was pretty deceiving for you I guess, but i'm not worried, step it up son. Oh and, good job busting out peach, old school for life.

Vwins- Amazing tournament. Venue, organization, everything went smooth. We didn't even need to adapt to possibly end things faster, which is good. I don't know how it feels to play and run a tournament at the same time, but i'll take your word for it if you say it's hard. Congrats on the doubles **** and thanks again :)

Thatguy- It was fun to chill on your laptop at the end when I was tired of smash. Thanks for the help on that notpron level also :). Congrats on owning us in doubles also, keep it up.

Jarc- "La clôture était translucide" Mad fun to chill at my place with you, as usual a pleasure. We did poop in doubles, haha, next time we'll get them.

Kage- *down airs through the shield* *evil laugh* XD Congrats on beasting it up in singles AND doubles. Matt and yourself is a formidable team. You almost had me in singles, I got really scared after 2nd match. Also, good **** on sticking to an unused character :grin:

Warranthad- Didn't play you, but I hate your dress, so it's all good.

Hero- Le hero! Thanks for the starburst.

Matt- Congrats for 2nd and 5th in doubles and singles respectively. You still amaze me with the way you play captain falcon, you're too good.

Wak- wut happun?

Card- Fun matches in pools haha. For a sec I thought you were going to get me in the 3rd match. Good stuff and it was fun to see you again.

Fogel- Always fun to see you, and we had like 30 matches before the tournament even started. I hope it warmed you up good, because it did for me. :)

Lanowen- Didn't get to play you, but it was a pleasure to house you. I hope you didn't mind the dog too much x_x

Dylan_tnga- Sorry for the free **** in singles, but counterpicking FD might not have been the best idea. Thanks for supplying grass also, it was fun to hang out on saturday night.

Phrozn- Didn't play you, but thanks for coming all the way from Ottawa.

Testrider- "C'est comme un best-seller" On t'aime Benoit! Apprend à DI, même si tu t'en criss.

Pikalex- Fun matches in pool, lol @ rubik cube.

Smashmaniac_91- Quel screen name de merde. >_>

SAUS- Didn't get to play you, but congrats for the performance in singles. I really like your link, it's inspiring for a not-so-link user like me.

Bigrick- "yo ton bonhomme est noir" XD @ warioware

Marco- "HOW ARE YOU MARCO?" "I'm good, what about you Jason?" "I'M YAY!" You should have participated. :( The weekend must have sucked for you, I hope you had fun on saturday night.

H4- You won't read this, but lol at you getting in the bracket XD down smash!

Jaywinner- Always refreshing to face a jigglypuff player. Kinda sucks that you were in the same pool as Matt.

That is all

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Dylan_tnga- Sorry for the free **** in singles, but counterpicking FD might not have been the best idea.
Yeah, but I wanted to see if I could try different DI patterns, it just resulted in cooler combos. I thought I was doing well against you the first two stocks of the first match but from there I just got grabbed and totally out maneuvered. Donkeykong is awesome.... :)

cemo

white walker
i saw pkm 4 stock some random marth on FD at the first SFF.
i was too scared to pick it too so i picked something fun like mute city.

i'm sad i missed this. ):

also i think next time you should organize a big crunkfest somewhere, and then have an afterfest smash tournament. to mix it up a little.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Shoutouts!

On va commencer par remercier Vwins pour avoir reserver cette merveilleuse place pour le tournoi! Et aussi Chesterr01 pour avoir aider a organizer la place et le tournoi bien sure. C'est toujours fun a avoir une place de rencontre ou qu'on peut jouer entre amis. C'est comme si c'etais plein de feu mis ensemble, c'est cool. =)

Vwins: Ta Sheik est vraiment forte, tu bouges vraiment rapidement c'est fou. La technical master =) En tout cas, nice double matchs. =)

Bam: Nice double match aussi, ton pigeon fait vraiment chier, je ne sais pas comment tu fais mais je vais trouver la cle! T'etait en feu au tournoi, man... j'ai senti la force. T'es le maitre du mindgame je crois. J'y croyait a la victoire mais apres tu m'as owner. Pi gg ironman MM, tu mas decrisser la face lol.

Chet: lol, je suis desole pour nos matchs en brackets. Je pense que j'ai fait pas mal de Kage comme tu as pu t'en rendre compte. Mais, ton fox y'est cool, y'a comme quelque chose avec lui.. on dirait que t'es patient pi ruser lol. Pi aussi bien essayer avec Peach elle est bonne je trouvais, j'admire ton courage pour essayer ca en tournoi. Nice fun en double, c'est drole et le fun jouer contre vous. J'aime ca jouer comme ca, genre chialer pi rire en match lol.

Testrider: C'est cool que t'es capable de garder tes skills d'avant, on dirait meme que tu deviens meilleur qu'avant, j'ai aimer nos matchs en doubles et en singles. Ta Sheik est cool, on dirait que tu calculais la distance de mes attaques, et tu connais bien la physique du jeu, t'es un vrai ninja. =) Tes joke son drole aussi. =P

PKM: La creativite a l'etat pure! Ton DK y'est vraiment ridicule, on dirait que tu fais tout qu'est que tu veux au autre quand tu veux vraiment. T'etait en feu en maudit aussi. =P Dommage qu'on ne s'est pas rencontrer en double, j'aurais aimer ca essayer contre vous.

Jarc: Je sais que tes frustre apres avoir subi la defaite dans green greens, c'etait vraiment laid.. estie que le stage est random eh? Desole pour ton poing. =( Anyways, good **** =P Bon effort!

Saus: You have a good link and marth, keep it up and you'll maybe be able to catch up.

Thad: Nice try on Jungle Japes and good matches. It's now 2-1 for you. =)

Matt: On a tres bien jouer en teams je trouve, j'ai pas vraiment vu tes matchs en single apart contre PKM, nice try. Je vais t'entrainer en Falcon dittos haha. Pi aussi desole pour choker dans green greens. =( Je t'ai frapper au moins 15 fois.

Damax: Votre team allait tres bien, vous avez faites meilleur que je pensais. Ca serait drole de vous voir reessayer ca, jai confiance a votre team. Bien essayer dans les drafts crew battle, final showdown!! Pi aussi, good game contre Chet c'etait bon.

Thatguy: Good **** man, keep it up, make the PR!! You keep getting better, next tournament I want to see some ownage, you can do it!

Lanowen: Good friendlies and also the red eyes will always be watching you! ;)

Hero: Hero toujours fiable pour revenir sur le stage n'importe comment!

Dylan: Good moneymatch, and nice try on the tournament, you are also one that can become much better, I have faith..

Smashmaniac_91: Desole pour les pools...

Bigrick: *Props* So close getting out of the pools, next time BEAST IT OUT WITH MUCH POWER!

Jay: Thanks for the lifts, much appreciated. =)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I have a bit of spare time so I guess I'll do some shoutouts.

Vwins: #1 to you Vincent. Thanks and congratulations on holding a very successful - and very enjoyable - tournament. Your organizational skills were up to par and things went off without a hitch, something that most tournaments cannot boast. Sure there were some difficulties here and there (like when PikaleX (I think...) unplugged the extension wires in the corner and all the TV's shut off, LOL NOOBS), but it didn't seem to hinder you which is a great thing.
Thank you as well for the housing. It was nice of you to have of over and I really appreciate it. Item matches are the ****.

chesterr01: Felt the wrath of the warrior this time around eh? It was amusing to watch you play as there were so many blunders on your part it's like you were cursed. The teams matches were hilarious, you would get like 3 gimp kills, then suicide 3 times and kill Test once. Very interesting strategy. All that was missing was a walljump on FoD. LOL at oxymoronic match shout-casting: Reggie - "Everyone, you must attend your matches within 3 minutes of your name being called, otherwise you will become automatically disqualified! We are taking this very seriously!" Me - "Pssssst..." Reggie - "...even though we are at Smash For Fun!" Oh, and thanks for telling me how to break out of chaingrabs AFTER Damax was done hauling my poor Fox around for 3 minutes. >_>

Bam: Jerk, you win singles, doubles, and basically won draft crews. Is there a reason why it had to be YOU who went against me? You were the last person I wanted to face too :(. Congrats on co-winning the tournament, and lol at the Jungle Jape ****. The look on your face after that one will go down in the history books.

pkmvodka: You beat Roustane with Donkey Kong? You beat Vwins with Donkey Kong? You beat Bam with Donkey Kong? What the hell is holding the big monkey back from being #1 on the tier list? :psycho: fun games, you should have played Warioware. Also, learn2team lolz. Also, teach me how to Falcon Ditto! I've never seen anyone manhandle Matt like that before, it's impossible! By the way, watching you try to beat level 1 of Luigi's Adventure made my day, I feel like I had accomplished something :) and LOL at NotPron help! I did jack **** other than provide a laptop for you guys to hog. Thank Andy for pointing you towards the cookies. He solved in 30 seconds what you took a year to guess ;)

Damax: Bein la, we ****, 'nuff said. You may have gotten KO's but we all know I was the playmaker :laugh:. Who knew ****** fox was so good? Oh yeah, **** You. :)

Testrider: WORST SET OF ALL TIME! Wow, I could not believe the volume of **** that poured out of the TV into my eyes while we played. I think you connected 1 edgeguard, I think I connected 1 combo, PHANTOM KNEE TO LOSE THE GAME AND SET!, tape ends prematurely, tape then EJECTS ITSELF and ****S UP TV. That was complete crap. We shall have a rematch in the future for sure, in fact next tournament (or bi-weekly we both attend) I challenge you to a 5$ money match. :)

Jarc: I should have taken the 20 bucks LMAO, but I'm not one who accepts bribes (actually you were high so I didn't want to take advantage of you unlike all those other times NOMSAIN ;)). I had Starcraft on my comp BTW; you should have played that instead of getting embarrassed by my team's eliteness.

Jih: Lol you came, lol we played 1 match, lol you beat me, lol I still suck :urg: GG.

H4: Probably won't read this. Good games, sorry for being mean to you in bracket matches, I just like winning :p. Your WarioWare skills are too good.

Cameron: Thanks for making the effort to come down. It's always fun chilling with you and the Ontario guys. Kirbies are unfair, that was seriously the most unfair matchup I have ever seen. Oh wait, maybe the bacon ****. Yeah...

Other Ottawa guys: Clumped you all because I suck. Congrats Derek on beating Damax and placing well, way to rep! Dan, you suck. Why? You killed yourself at 500%+ when we were trying to land that KO with PK Thunder! Shame on you!!! Fun matches BTW. Nice shine skills.

Andy: WARIO WARE!!! I have to get that fricken' game, best game ever by far. You, me, Damax, H4, Rick; sickest FFA ever. Thanks for the fun games, your Samus is so wavedashy, it looks so cool; just try to be more unpredictable with your movements because it looks like muscle memory has given you some patterns that you need to break out of.

THE PROS (A.K.A West Island):

Roustane: 4th with Ganon, beating Chet. 3rd in teams, beating Vwins and Bam. It's like you're on weed while your Ganon's on crack! Always brutal to watch your matches. 'Grats on beating your tournament nemesis, Robert, didn't think you had it in you. Must be hard to play when all you see is red :lick:.

Robert: You finally lost to Big Nose, now what are you going to brag about? We can't bring up the undefeated tourney record card anymore...could it be he actually got good at this game? :chuckle: I thought the commentary was hilarious when everyone went "OHHHHHH!" during Roustane's ***** on chet and you're just wailing "How is this possible!?" We tied for 9th, and we lost against the guys we play all the time. Looks like we equally suck.

Matt: Bah, not enough Meanness, Matt. Sucks that you got the hard bracket of Vwins, then you had to edge out ME! Must have been quite the challenge [/sarcasm]. I think you got contained too much in all the difficult matches: PKM naired the crap out of you and didn't let you breathe on techs, Bam just bammed you, and Vwins...is an explanation in itself. WHY did we let you go after Bam in draft crews!? We must be mentally ill.

Jay: Jay, if it wasn't for you, we'd all still suck :chuckle:. Major thanks for the lifts, it's really too bad you didn't get out of pools; I was sure you could have made it. Thanks for teaching me how to play Puerto Rico, since Doyvid is terrible at explaining things haha.

All in all, I had loads of fun at this fun tournament of smashing for fun. For anyone curious, I have the tape of which draft crews were recorded on (Die Airbud III :mad:), however I do not know who has the other tapes; I assume it's Vincent. I will try to find a way to get this **** online, but don't rely on me. Besides, it's crap, we want tourney vids! :p

WarranThad

Smash Ace
shout outs:
jason: we have to play at some point some time ffs
rous: nice ****** me
reggie: thanks for the ****
bam: my zelda>your roy, any day.
john: bloody knuckles, drugs next time
test: you always **** me =/
marco: good guilty gearing
andy: nice, close matches (except marth). guilty gear+tetris also
joel: nice job in teams, sucks you had to -play matt in brackets.
biggayjay: wtf happened
BRIK!
=( @ not staying over
vincent: nice tourney, good ****. ******** cracked up sheik.
saus: nice falco, should consider maining him maybe.
phrozn: green pita bread, mhmmm. bomberman next time.
matt: alawys seem to get the worst pairings, keep up the falcon **** (and tetris, apparently).
(da)max: best poutine ever, mhmm.
dylan: SAKURAI!!!!
hero: i hate samus vs peach.
whoever unplugged tvs: >_<
redlink: i really should have known right away who you were, considering.
jasons car: hold more people next time
self: smoke grass next time scrub, also dont lose to big nose.

condensed, sexy shoutouts.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
shout outs:
jason: we have to play at some point some time ffs
rous: nice ****** me
reggie: thanks for the ****
bam: my zelda>your roy, any day.
john: bloody knuckles, drugs next time
test: you always **** me =/
marco: good guilty gearing
andy: nice, close matches (except marth). guilty gear+tetris also
joel: nice job in teams, sucks you had to -play matt in brackets.
biggayjay: wtf happened
BRIK!
=( @ not staying over
vincent: nice tourney, good ****. ******** cracked up sheik.
saus: nice falco, should consider maining him maybe.
phrozn: green pita bread, mhmmm. bomberman next time.
matt: alawys seem to get the worst pairings, keep up the falcon **** (and tetris, apparently).
(da)max: best poutine ever, mhmm.
dylan: SAKURAI!!!!
hero: i hate samus vs peach.
whoever unplugged tvs: >_<
redlink: i really should have known right away who you were, considering.
jasons car: hold more people next time
self: smoke grass next time scrub, also dont lose to big nose.

condensed, sexy shoutouts.

I did win the best of 3 roy vs zelda, sorry gg.

shout out later.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i disagree, tournaments should be mute city, jungle japes, kongo jungle brinstar and pokefloats only.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Shout outz!

Bam: Congrats! thanks for the games.

Testrider: Cool stuff man, thanks for the games. Thanks again to patty for the smash fest last time. GL to her on her exams. Keep it reeal.

Thad: Yo yo man, for next time you need to come up with some counter mind games to my green wraps. Try eating them! But your poutine did look hella good.

Cam: Chester killed me! :(

matt: wow crazy tetris skills. good job with knee-gay-****

PKM: Your a hero! "Take that tier list!" Next time i want to have the pleasure of getting owned by you in a few games.

SAUS: GJ derek! you owned! Scraaaaaaaaaaaa! next time us more falco & marth ****!

The two dudes I played a bunch at the start of the tourny: Fun games! really shows how much fun smash can be. See you again soon hopefully.

Vwins: Thanks a lot for the housing and the tourny! everything went aweomse! nothing can compare to the fun of a smash tournament.

Jarc: Yo yo we didn't get to play, but its cool. good seein u.

Kage: gj man! its all **** now i see. too bad i didn't get to play you. i still think i woulda' fell for your crazy poker-staring-with-red-eye mind games of freakyness. wow you were so high.

bigrick: hail techno-viking. good stuff man.

Joel: fox's on green greens! how awesome, i did one today after school with derek and ian. roflmao. nice flash game too. gj losing all the challenges! hah! see yea next time

H4: fun friendlies man. your a cool guy. i ran into your **** too much tho rofl. keep up the "H4'ing".

chester01: **** chet is going to kill me? O_o ahhhhhhhhhh! awesome fun man. your peach was fun to play. round 2 for jc shines next time. im going to practice some double shine to nair tricks or something. it'll be my own chet trap or something.

damax: good stuff man.

andy: haha video camera. nice. noooyou were beat in tetris. fun stuff in pools tho, other than my ganondorff gay.

techiyo: i like your fox, nice and technical. the friendlies were fun, its too bad your game in pool wasn't as good. but your still awesome, gj.

cbone: noo my noob! har har organize a ottawa smash tourny!

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
SHOUT OUTS IN

Vwin: OMFG WTF WAS THAT SHEIK?!?!?! You gave her crack or something? Good job on managing the tournament and all that stuff.

Bam: Grats for your triple wins (including crews). Thumbs up!

PKM: Still laughing at that Jungle Japes kill on Bam XD. And that butter knife thing, rofl.

Chesterr: Thanks for the small tip you gave me, they're useful. Nice Peach :p

Kage: Le pied

Matt: Hoy you learned to play Tetris like that? The screen was fill untill you have 2 lines left and you emptied it in 5 seconds, wtf man.

Saus: Really nice Link, I have hard time to approch you :O

ThatGuy: Your still a bit better than me, next time I'll get you :p Those werre really funny matches though.

Phrozen: I love your Fox, but I hate your Infinite JC Shine, I CAN'T DO IT

Damax: Wow I beat your Link ONCE!!! That made the day for me. Amazing Marth though, really good.

Hero: We should team up more often for 2v2 dude, it was really cool. Give me your msn :p

WarranThad: Tech on water :p THE KLAPTRAP !!!!!!!!!1!

To the others: Really nice games if I played you and forgot to add your name above. If I didn't, well it was fun to see you :p Until the next tournament guys *wave hand*

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vwins!: Thanks for picking us up and housing us for the first day. I hope you liked the left over PFK, even though it didn't taste like it used to D:. I never got to play you, you wouldn't owned me anyway. Good tournament, it was the most fun I have had in a while! I definitely want to go to the next one :).

Bam!: >_> Thanks for letting me take at least 1 stock off the second set of matches we had. :(

pkm!: Haha, thanks so much. It was really cool hanging out with you, maybe we can do it again next time. It was lots of fun talking with you and stuffs. It's okay about the dog, it was fun, and now I know I am allergic to dogs now too :(. We didn't get to play either, you would have beat me badly too.

Chet!: It was loads of fun hanging out good time at and after the tournament. Thanks for taking us down to the station, you are a really nice person. "CHO~! *punches brains out*"

Marco!: Next time we get tickets at the same timez. And we kidnap Ryan fo sure. It was fun like always. Get Guilty Gear son and play some SSBMz.

FOGEL!: :0000, We didn't play each other :/, there is always next time. We will own up in teams too, I know what my problem is, it need to find a way to fix it :(.

P(h)rozn!: It was fun playing with you it was some really fun matches, especially the team matches.

Saus!::: You crack me up with everything. I got you on tape though. MUhahaha! Until next time :p

Ben!: You kinda disappeared after the tournament I don't remember saying goodbye. I liked the chat, and thanks for helping me almost take down Chet. :p "Dans ca face!" (I hope that is how you spell it :p)

Joel!: Nice matches, you owned my Samus D:. I gotta practice that matchup. Good times playing Wario Ware, next time we should do it for sure :p.

Thad!: Ahhh, I wanted to try out my Marth, it used to be better than that, my mistake. :( SF4 for sure, we can own that **** up in here. :D

Rick!: I don't remember if I played you in GG, we should have that tournament next time :p. I had a good time hanging out, good stuff in crews :D

Kage!: Lol, I forgot about those matches XD. Nice eyes! Way to use that Sharingan during crews :p.

Jarc!: Fun stuff at pkm's. I was pretty dope :p.

Dylan_Tnga!: Fun times! Your Fox is really impressive. You should come out to Toronto sometime :p.

Maxime!: I'ma call you Maximillion now. Fun matches. You will not win next time >:3

Matt!: Nice Tetris skills! You are really good! You now now my rival for sure! >:3

Other people I play or talked to, fun stuff probably.

This is like, the first time for me actually doing shout outs. I hope I got everyones.

Top Bottom