• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Finder update (10/29/05 12:58AM) NEW WITH MAP!

Sengin

Smash Ace
North Carolina, Huntersville (home) and Boone (Appalachian State University), Roy/Marth/Falco, can't travel unless I have a ride (.5/.5), Sengin

Zero34

Smash Lord
does anyone know what

Maryland, Potomac, Shiek/Fox/Mario/1 Hr Casual/3 Hr Tourny: Hockey442

username is? trying to find them. we live in the same area, so you know...

Vergil

Smash Rookie
New York, Rocky Point, I prefer Fox, Falco, Falcon, or Mario, but pretty much random for me.
I don't have a car or a license yet, and I've had to skip out on too many tournaments because of that.
Smashboards Username: Vergil.
AIM: Masamune146
MSN: Sheik146@hotmail.com
I'm anxious to go public with my smash skills, whether they're admirable or not, I plan to get better any chance I get.

Oranjoose

Smash Apprentice
Zero34 said:
does anyone know what

Maryland, Potomac, Shiek/Fox/Mario/1 Hr Casual/3 Hr Tourny: Hockey442

username is? trying to find them. we live in the same area, so you know...
His username is Hockey442. Check the format and then read it again, it should be clear, hope I helped.

Everyone news, someone in the thread suggested I make a frappr group, so I did. It's here at http://www.frappr.com/smashfinderonthemap . I'm adding everyone to the map, so watch for that! I'm updating it now.

And Smashboards, can you please sticky this atleast for a little bit in the "Meet and Greet" filter? Thanks, I'd appreciate it, if not it's fine, thanks anyways.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
no NJ listings yet...lets fix that.

New Jersey, Clifton - Samus - 40 mins/ 1.5 hours, Muz

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
Look at the uk map, theres a desolate smasher with nobody to play.
I can't believe i'm the only uk person on the map; i need someone to play and i'm probably not gonna find it on this island maybe i should start swimming. Oh yeah link & ganon 30 mins. if your lucky (there now i'm on topic)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Wisconsin, Manitowoc, Ganondorf/Bowser/Capt. Falcon (not too important), 1 hour/3 hours: HyperFalcon (I don't actually drive)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Hmmmmm I'm thinking maybe Simna should have a look at this. it might be useful for his Global Smash Compendium. I say, get in touch with simna as I am sure both of you guys will find you have a lot of things you can go over together. DO IT!

MaskedMarth

Smash Ace
illinois, highland park, cfalcon/others, ~ 1 hr. (preferably less), MaskedMarth, AIM: MaskedMarth
note: i'm 15 and do not have my permit, so i have to run any meetings by my parents

Oranjoose

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm sorry guys that I haven't been updating the text Smash Finder as frequently recently, it's just I've been busy updating the SMASHMAP. So, I'll update the text one for sure ("fo sho"), but right now, again, I'm wrapped up with the SMASHMAP.

Here's the link if you missed the first post.

http://www.frappr.com/smashfinderonthemap

Top Bottom