• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Entertainment - Shuffle VI and Kings Of The North III

Which event will you be watching?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Welcome back to Smash Entertainment! This weekend, Smashers will have their hands full with both Shuffle VI and Kings Of The North III! Grab yourself some popcorn and enjoy because this weekend, large events are taking place and everyone will be on the edge of their seats.

Shuffle VI
Being presented by Esports Initiative is Shuffle VI. The event will be taking place in Columbus, Ohio at the Archie Griffin Ballroom at the Ohio Union on The State University’s Campus and will be a qualifier for future MLG events. The last Shuffle had over 300 unique entrants and was a spectacular event. Many notable players will be in attendance at the event. Shuffle VI will be taking place Saturday, November 8th through Sunday, November 9th. VGBootCamp will provide the stream at mlg.tv/vgbootcamp. There will be a plethora of brackets at this event including: Melee Singles, Melee Doubles, Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Project M Singles, and Project M Doubles. There is surely something for everyone to enjoy here! Not to mention, all venue fee proceeds will be going to charity through Esports Initiative.

You came to the wrong Ballroom, bub.

Kings Of The North III
MeleeMilwaukee and UWM Smash Brothers are proud to be presenting Kings of the North III, the latest installment in the series of Wisconsin regional tournaments! Smashers will be treated to Melee Singles, Melee Doubles, Project M Singles, and Project M Doubles. Boasting 250 unique entrants and rising, this tournament will be featuring some of the fiercest Smashers that the Midwest has to offer and will be the largest Wisconsin regional in history! MeleeMilwaukee will stream the event at twitch.tv/meleemilwaukee. Kings of the North III will be a one-day event on Saturday, November 8th. Notable players who will be in attendance include Mew2King, Kels, Darkatma, Frootloop, Vro, Oro?!, ORLY, and more. Kings of the North III will be having quite the gathering at the UWM Student Union in the East Ballroom. Who will be the rightful heir to the throne? Tune in to find out!

What is it with Smashers and Ballrooms? ITALIAN N1NJA thinks Smashers just like to be classy. They will dance on the battlefield but only one may master the art of the dance. Care to dance? Do the safety dance with him on Twitter @ITALIANN1NJA.

Last edited:

pooch182

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-3177-9014
Another thing to note, I believe this is the largest WI regional in terms of attendance in history, or at the very least, recent history.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
MLG.tv again? Yuck.
There has been no official announcement or information regarding where the stream will be held. To my knowledge ever since MLG started sponsoring the Shuffle events, it has been streamed on MLG.tv so I assumed that this was the case.

Li'l Devi'

Smash Cadet
NNID
TFSRunner
We men without hats now.
But in all seriousness, with out this article, I probably wouldn't have known about these two event, thanks N1NJA, Keep 'em comming!

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
Just some clarification. The event will be streamed on MLG.tv, but this iteration of Shuffle will not be streamed by VGBootCamp, mainly due to logistics and the venue hell the event was in.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
is there a replay of the event we can watch? can't find it on the mlg channel.
I would check YouTube in a few days. Esi says the event was streamed on MLG.tv but not by VGbootcamp. I'm unaware if the MLG site archives broadcasts automatically as VODs as there was an issue with this at MLG.

Top Bottom