• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Smash Brothers Webcomic~

Zoroko

Smash Rookie
Well I've had this idea floating around n my head for a while. I've always loved smash brothers since the first game came out ,and Nintendo has always been one of my favorite gaming platform (s) of choice. I'm trying to find something I can do on the side just for fun and thats how I started thinking about making a webcomic and how it may be fun. I've done a webcomic before that ran up to over 120 pages but I stopped it because it was more of a non comical type of comic and therefore not very popular (I've always seen that humor based webcomics always do well/better). I was thinking that I would just make another Deviantart Account just for it but I was wondering what peoples opinions on this are.

I just have a few random sketches here and there. If I were to go through with this I would have to start thinking of a general plot for as to why the characters would be fighting each other and have each of their stories integrated into the comic as well.

I'll be sure to stop by and put up some more art later. Also I apologize for my spelling at the moment. XD

Here is a brain storm page~

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Very nice. I can't really say much more from just that one sketch though, show us more drawings.

You also might want to check out http://hail-nekoyasha.deviantart.com/

She's moved on to other stuff as well now, but for a long time she drew lots of Smash related comics.

Zodiac

Smash Master
You can count me in, Im no artist, But I can write a good story.

Zoroko

Smash Rookie
If I do this I think I will try to write a story of my own. If I find myself out of ideas I may come back and ask for assistance who knows (credit given of course) XD

If anyone would like to see my art site here it is: http://zoroko.deviantart.com

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Great stuff. The details on the wolf link are very well done, and the colouring's quite nice too. Other sketches are pretty cool too.

Good luck with the comic if you do it.

T-major

Smash Champion
great art! very nice style.

I'm also looking forward to this (if you decide to go through with it that is); I personally have always liked the idea of Smash bros. comics (I think that theres a lot that can be done with the concept), so this get's my full support. good luck.

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
Zoroko, you have a good eye for what looks appealing, and at the same time what looks realistic. It can still use some work though. I love the wolf, although the immediate thing that bothered me was how the left side of his snout looks flat in comparison to everything else. Still, awesome artwork.

I say go for the webcomic. Personally I wouldn't mind if you made it manga style with bits of humor here and there.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Wow pretty good man, gotta love the zora armor link, and u gotta love those links fighting against each other!

Cant wait for that webcomic!

Zoroko

Smash Rookie
mk- thanks
T-major- Thank you very much!!
chibi- thanks alot, I agree with you about the wolf. also I was planning a manga style, the comic overall would be humerous but have it's serious moments.
strks- If I do make the comic I'll be sure to tell all of you if I have it up
Lego- thanks alot...? XD

here is my webpage if anyone is interested in taking a look.

www.zoroko.deviantart.com

Top Bottom