• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH BROTHERS VICTORY! Victoria Day: Monday May 18th/09

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I hope you're gotten better 5ive. I haven't played a good Pikachu in quite some time.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I'm not the only one that's raising suspicion about this. I'm sure other people are curious as well. Also, he doesn't freak out but anyone but you...

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Hmmmm... This requires an investigation.

Both guys have Usernames that are two words separated with a space.
Yami DID say he seconded Regular Link. And the dark thing is uncanny
Hylian has a Wii Code and Brawl Code, while Yami has neither.
Yami was flamed about not capatalizing. Hylian capitalizes every word.
And he DID post on this thread the post directly before Yami said he couldn't go. (It was second post- the first was saying he would go to Havok in the Hammer).

Its too convincing. the only thing I can think to disprove this is that Yami said he was from Toronto and Hylain's location says hes from North York.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
lol we shuld give this guy the benifit of the dout. after all didnt you say "the smash community is a friendly place" it doesnt look to friendly if where acusing a new guy just because we have suscpicions, he hasnt done anything wrong and we are already ruining the smash community experience for him. Even if he is yami we shuldnt be jumpin the gun like this,who cares about yami anymore, hes gone hes history.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
lol pastaboy im styll alive wat are u tlking about forget me nub lol im a smash god dont forget that. anyways Hylian dont bother with them they think ur me just find a partner and go to the trny and have fun. but this smash community is bad with these guys as u can c they start stuff. anyways good luck at trny.

ps u main dark link cool i main dark toon link if we made a team we would own these nubs.

Ps Ill be on the smash boards for ever just watch out for ally hes the best almost better then me lol

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
he is better then me i waz jk hes top 1 be careful wat u should do if u play him pick destination and stay away and keep throwing bombs at him k and arrows that waz my idea but im sending it to u

kuenzel

Smash Ace
lol we shuld give this guy the benifit of the dout. after all didnt you say "the smash community is a friendly place" it doesnt look to friendly if where acusing a new guy just because we have suscpicions, he hasnt done anything wrong and we are already ruining the smash community experience for him. Even if he is yami we shuldnt be jumpin the gun like this,who cares about yami anymore, hes gone hes history.
lol jokes. It was a funny coincidence. They even have similar avatars now.
<.<
>.>

jk. OMG HYPE 3 days everybodies.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Ok smashers. What we are going to do is run Doubles FIRST starting at 3pm.. We will use ALL setups to run Doubles through. Since doubles run faster, we should be able to start Singles pools started midway through Doubles as more screens become available. VICTORY is near. See you Monday.

List up in minutes.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I don't know what to say at this point, in regards to Yami/Hylian. I think they're the same person.

Hell, he ALREADY admitted he was the same person. I can quote if you'd like.

Still, if he wants to come under a different alias so he doesn't get eaten alive, let him do so.

I'm going for sure now. Pho, remember the $10. I'll pay you back at the next Tournament we both attend.

Man. Can't wait for this. And Pownz, real talk, can you let Singles start a little bit earlier? 3 hours waiting is a tad excessive. Most people have school the next day, and can't stay out all night.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
If we missed you or posted you twice (maybe you use two different names?) shout out and I'll update.

1. Stannum
2. Ally
3. Yami Akatsuki disguised as: Splash
4. Yami Akatsuki’s Brother but really: P-CHAN
5. Pastaboy
6. Silver Doc
7. 5ive
8. Poison Mist
9. Marik Yoshi
10. Kuenzel
11. Phiddlesticks
12. Iliad