• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Brawl!

T

The Mario fan Boy

Ya smashbrothers that whole peps thing u have goin there is getting really annoying…

S

smash fan #100000

…damit I could`nt add you smasherbrothers but well, lets forget that and how do yu manage to use young link? I just can`t fight with him… I think he has really small stoping power but is fun to fight with himand he charges the arrows really fast but personally I prefer link or falco

T

The Mario fan Boy

U guys play each other, I bet Id own the both of you, with Mario Dr.Mario or Falco

S

smasherbrothers

I think i will upgrade the list of my dream list for brawl

Mushroom Kindom
Mario
Luigi (locked)
Peach
Daisy (locked)
Yoshi
Birdo
Wario
Bowser
Shadow Mario (locked (hard) )
Waluigi (locked)
Koopa
Paratroopa
King Boo (locked (hard) )
Toad (locked)

Hyrule
Link
Young Link (locked)
Zelda\Shiek (locked)
Ganondorf (locked (hard) )
Tingle (locked)
Four Giants (locked)

D.K.
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong (locked)
Dixie Kong (locked)
King K. Rool (Locked (hard) )

Star Fox
Fox
Falco
Slippy Toad (locked)
Andross (locked (hard) )

Dream Land
Kirby
Meta Night
Wispy Woods (locked)

Pokemon
Pika
Pichu
Jiggly (locked)
Mew (locked (hard) )
Mew2 (locked)

Onnete
Ness (locked)
Poo (locked)
Paula (locked)

Fire Emblem
Marth
Roy (locked)
Ike (locked)

Other
C. Falcon (locked)
Mr. g w (locked)
Dr. Wright (locked)
Pit
Snake
Samus\Zero Suit samus
Sonic (locked)
Tails (locked (hard) )
Amy (locked)
Tom Nook
Able Sisters (locked)

S

smasherbrothers

The Mario fan Boy
i am good.
have u got all 51 events?
look i got a sight for giga bowser
http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk13/lk13-151.html

S

smash fan #100000

there are a lot, but really a LOT of unnecesary characters there in you`re list

S

smash fan #100000

and it`s way far of the possible characters that could be in brawl

G

Gamemasta

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is made for other companies to put thier mascots in the game. So why do these threads always show up……………………………SONIC,SHADOW,Diety link,MEGAMAN,OTHER SONIC CHARACTERS FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SONIC HATER= ****. ^-^

S

someguy

smash fan 100,00 , i have been reading ur postings and i want to fight u, i think i can take u but its always nice fighting other fans, and my main cahracter is falco, i stick iwth one character all the time, and for me to practice, since game modes arent hard ne more, i do event 51, with falco, my goal is to do it without losing a life, but now that i have read these now im think about doing the versus thing with all lvl 9 coms, that sounds like a challenge, i want to get really good to where i can actualy make it somewhere in tourniments

S

smasherbrothers

a while back before i found this website and i could not do over half the stuff i do now. you see, i got this game for christmas 2005!
so back then i lost to com. at level 1. now i am vs. them at level9
like you guys. my little bro (terder) is still losing like heck to level 1 dudes

S

smasherbrothers

i agree withRadom person and The Mario fan Boy about shodow maro u p abouve

S

someguy

well right now im doing 3 lvl 9 coms(samus, young link, and pichu…chosen random) and im not pwning them but im winning lol

S

someguy

o and hey does ne one have ne tips? like how to fight better or ne thing cuz i started a group of friends and im like the leader and i want to like help my friends get better?
so a lot of things would help
plz and thnk u

S

someguy

and if u guys have some kool names for our group i would like to here them

S

smasherbrothers

Hey! have you seen the new trailer? go to this http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/

S

smasherbrothers

If they put in yoshis island then they need to put in yoshi (he is my fav. in melee)

S

someguy

i guess u and me are the only ones that do this now, but have u ever heard ofr lloyd??? cuz i have been playing supersmash bros flash on the comp and hes on there and i think he would make a completely awsome character to put on brawl. hey is there ne new information on the game at all, like characters levels. umm ne thing dates uuh fighting styles. ne thing at all lol

S

someguy

http://arcadepod.com/games/details.php?id=5740

and u can download it to ur comp
its a lot of fun

F

Falco

You must keep Lombardi! For the love of nintendo, bring starfox no shame!

F

Falco

and slippy, the slippster would be nice, and also baby luigi and baby mario. and toad! now scatch the babies, that many be too much.

F

Falco

and please, set a fair amount of females and males. That whole girl power event could of been bigger, better, grande!

C

Claw the master of smash brothers

i really they put shadow the hedgehog on there and maybe theres a rumer going around that megaman might be on there. theres so maney flippin questions and it better be more challenging then the last two!!!!!

S

smasherbrothers

guys i found a new site and my new name is yoshi10000 at it http://nosheep.net/story/super-smash-brothers-brawl/

R

Reed

Whey can’t nintendo make all the characters
we wont and make them downloadable from
Wii shop network that way we will all get
the characters that we wont?

A

afsgfsdgfsdgd

I want this game to have 1000 playable charecters. Also good luck on the game!

D

Donkey Kong

Please bring Donkey Kong back. Brawl is coming in 2007. So I expect Donkey Kong to appear when Brawl comes.

D

Duane Townzel

About what I said about snake being in super smash bros. brawl, I changed my mind. I wrote that comment at the time when I did’nt know that snake had a game on the NES and other nintendo counsels as well like the gameboy color and the gamecube(metal gear solid:the twin snakes) Snake is an awsome addition to the smash bros. roster, he’s like an upgraded version of captain falcon but BEAST!!!! although he could never take the falcons place in the roster. Just so you know, snakes place in super smash bros.brawl not only means just him being the game, but other characters besides him that are third party can also be icluded.
What was I thinking when I was saying that snake could’nt be in the game because he was’nt a nintendo character. I guess I did’nt know what I was talking about back then. But if snake’s in this game, can you imagine what other characters can be? Like sasy…… Sonic or megaman!!!!!
That whould be beast!!!!!

D

Duane Townzel

One kid on siliconera. com who calls himself master bob says that sonic should’nt be on super smash bros.brawl because he sucks.

He’s officially a sonic hater.

Top Bottom