• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Brawl!

I

Inuyasha

I would like to see in a vs battle.

Masta Hand vs. Giant DK

Masta hand vs. Giga bowser

Masta hand vs. metal mario, giga bowser and Giant Dk

and finally Geno vs. solid snake

S

smash fan #100000

aaaahhh yeah that link!!! how could I forget it, man he`s the coolest link of the world he HAS to be on brawl maybe like the super move of young link or as a character……… umm who`s geno?

S

smash fan #100000

well does`nt meter, but they definitly have to put in oni link and some zoras and goros too like mikau or darunia, both from ocarina of time, and skull kid too

T

the game is real

yo on some real stuff, why give ganondorf cpt. falcons moves
wat (i think and i do for others) give him the attacks from N64 OCORINA OF TIME that made me mad but still is my favorite player. im thinkin they give him that attack with the electricity.still should be strongest. All of you have great ideas to.[someguy] i like wat u said about final fantasy, im sayin it should be ff8 with squall and seifer but lot of love to yall great ideas

T

The Mario fan Boy

Ya Gdorf should be completly different from C.Falcon. Gdorf needs a sword (think of that reach though). But if he gets one than he needs to have reduced power. Because of the sword and all.

I also like the idea of final fantasy characters but the only ones that I see would fit are the characters from crystal chronicles (Lilty, Clavat, Selkie, Uke). I can see the Lilty being like Pikachu but a little slower but with more reach. I can see the Clavat as Link but a little faster and with no projectiles. I can’t really see the Selkie as anyone from super smash bros melee but I can see her being a bit similar to Krystal (starfox) for the Uke I can see him like waluigi with being tall with long limbs and all that.

S

someguy

well there rnt many kirby characters to pick from cuz like kirby was just kirby there was never really ne one else besides metanight and king dededee and personly i thought he was stupid and im glad they brought metanight in cuz him and pit i think r gonna be my favorite characters( and i hope theyre hard to control cuz most characters that r im good with lol) and now that i have actually played as the ice climbers and thought about it i am kinda upset about them taking the ice climbers out. o and is there ne new character info or ne thing on the new game since last month??

T

The Mario fan Boy

Yo if you read a post (I can’t remember wich one), some post from McFox it says that Sakurai realy likes the ice cilmbers and the way they were made in super smash, it also said that the ice climbers won’t be goung anywere so uhh ya there u go.

S

smash fan #100000

king dedede would not fit in smash he is to stupid to put him in

S

smash fan #100000

I really would like to see zero,bass and megaman on brawl

S

smash fan #100000

and it would be cool that each character have the soul calibur style of wining diferent and that each suit have its own advetages just think on how that will work with samus or megaman (if he makes it to brawl) or with link, he has diferebt clothes on ocarina of time and eachone with his diferences and they could do something about the xharacters like mario, peach, ganon, pit and all of them, maybe give them some other weapons with each suit…aaaaaaaaaaahhhh that would be totally cool but just dreaming…oh and I think about it and the final fantasy guys will suck on smah sincec their too many to put just a few, the ones that does´nt appear would stay like less characters and if they put too much of them it will be unfair for the other series, I want bass, zero, megaman and protoman from the X series

B

boo

why soul calibur stlyle why zero? megaman would be enough

no more clones!

that would be the best

T

The Mario fan Boy

I think that Rakansen from Custom Robo should be in Brawl.

Goooooooo Rakansen

A

archirival of some looser

I mean that each suit have its own adventages, and zero would be cool and bass too they are very diferent, zero got a zword and bass a machinegun-type buster I cant imagine them like clones

T

The Mario fan Boy

There would be no point to making each suit having different advanteges, they may aswell make them their own characters. I think that they should have different suits just to suit someone’s style.

those are my 2 cents!!!!!!!!!!!

S

smash fan #100000

………………………….well actually there´s no need to put the suit things I said but hey, I can dream and I was dreaming with that, but you gotta accept it, it would be cool but not necesary at all (jeje!)

T

The Mario fan Boy

I guess it would be cool, like if mario had his soccer outfit or something.

S

smash fan #100000

exactly, or his hammersuit, or maybe his suit of the til that allows him to fly in super mario world tree!!!!!!

T

The Mario fan Boy

Ya. As long as they are only to suit the players style.

S

smash fan #100000

just imagine how will that work on smaus or megaman (if he make`s it)!!!!!

S

someguy

is there ne new information on the game out like some new characters or something??

T

The Mario fan Boy

There isn’t gonna be anything untilNintendo anounces something on sptember 14.

S

smasherbrothers

I am so there!!!!! SHODOW MARIO is a Exellent idie!!!!!!!! Everybody dance now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

S

smasherbrothers

here is my dream for brawl

Mario, Pit, Meta Knight, (all from melee and the trailer) toad redead
mew sonic tails

T

terder

Hachet

Joshua

Hachet is a great story about a kid named, Brian, who get’s stranded in the wilderness when a plain crashes. He has a horrid night when a porkey pine arrives at the cave and Brian gets needles in his leg.
Then he has a dream that he can’t understand and when he wakes up a learns he needs to make a fire. It’s a struggle to make the fire. He tries all these things. Pine needls, grass, and evan paper. Then he learns
he needs oxagon. Then he lights a fire and lives as happy as we do!
The end

S

smasherbrothers

yea oni link would be kool and yea i didnt think they would put a transformer in but then again i didnt think they were gonna make a movie either so yea. yea jeje would be awsome to have in the game.

who is oni link

S

smasherbrothers

this helps http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/
try it

S

smashfan#1000000

….are you from U.S.A? cuz your niglish is strange?

and whta do you mean with “random person says”?

shadow mario would be cool but he is not really necesary, and oni link is the link from mayoras mask with the diety mask on, and I don´t think that they put sonic AND tails of course they will put sonic in he is the principal character of all he´s games but no tails he is as equall important as knuckles amy orany other except shadow, he is the character that has more posibilities of being in brawl with sonic cuz he is sonic dark version and has hes own game

Top Bottom