• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Brawl!

S

smasherbrothers

my peep’s my e-mail adress is harrypotterhpfan@msn.com

T

terder

History
By: Joshua

In the old days 70,000 years ago, men had to do every thing by hand.
They used stones to start fires and make food. They made evrything by using natuer also. They think the first men were in Africa and then spread around the earth. Recenly in Soulth America they found a cave.They are still working on finding animal and human bones.
They would use stones for tools also. And since they did not use markers they carved into the walls. researchers today are still looking for old life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End

T

terder

WOW!

joshua

james is a terd. but gundre is not. hey said james

the end

S

smasherbrothers

hi my peeps’

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is funny
worio
dr.m
mario
luigi (locked)
bowser
peach
yoshi
birdo
toad (Locked)
flood
bowser jr (Locked)
dk
diidy and dixie
king k rool (Locked)
c. falcon (locked)
Fox
slippy toad
james mccloud
zelda
shiek
link
y.link (locked)
ganandorf (locked
tingle
pichu(locked)
pika
mew 2 (locked)
jiggly (locked)
riachu (locked)
mew (locked
ness (locked)
paula
poo
sonic
tails (locked
nuckels (locked)
ice climbers
samus
zero suit samus
kraid (locked)
pit
kirby
meta night
wispy woods (locked)
snake

total 45
locked 16
unlocked 27

cool

hardest to unlock Mew

T

The Mario fan Boy

U remind me of some other person I know…… Ohhh wait his name was Some Looser. I think we all know why u remind me of him.

A

ali

when does the game come? I realy want spongebob,patrick,sqiudward,plankton,sandy,dark samus,baloon fighter,stanly,tak,lok,dr.luigi,marth,roy,alpha splinter,bomb gardian,entei,jump gaurdian,amourbous,ray mk 2,boost gaurdian,meowth,iggly buff,alpha blog,starman,graple gaurdian,gooey,love giant,hate giant,king dedede,chicka larvae,chicka,waddle dee,spider gardion,power bomb gurdian,quadraxas,rideley,emporer ing,shadow,andross,dr.eggman,samrai goroh,amy rose,goron,black dume,baby mario,baby luigi,charmy,blade,megaman,bass,dr.wili,boo,daisy,giga bowser,pacman,mrs.pacman,inky,blinky,clyde,pinky,metal mario,medal luigi,racoon mario,racoon luigi, plum,master hand, crazy hand,gongon,meme,aiai,baby,goomba,quigon,peppy hare,shrek,**** n boots,donkey,cranky kong,lakitu,oby won,anikan,r2d2,tingle,gonk droid,darth vader,darth sidious,darth maul,yoda,patamae,mace windue,jangofet,bobafet,toadsworth,mr.game and t.v.,chao,dark chao,hero chao,omachao,jarjar,zapdos,chozo,mr. saturn,bubbles,preffesor e gadd. we realy want these characters very baddly. the ones that you dont know dont have to be in super smash brothers 3. were just asking.

S

smasherbrothers

listen little peep
you are not going to get any t.v. stars
peeps

what would be cool is if samus could drop her costum and the other people
could pick it up

S

smasherbrothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfixYJ7zvTk
to see the trailer

S

smasherbrothers

my peep’s let me take and add to that list and change some stuff

wario
dr.m
mario
luigi (locked)
bowser
peach
yoshi
birdo
toad (Locked)
flood
bowser jr (Locked)
dk
diidy and dixie
king k rool (Locked)
c. falcon (locked)
Fox
slippy toad
james mccloud
zelda
shiek
link
y.link (locked)
ganandorf (locked
tingle
pichu(locked)
pika
mew 2 (locked)
jiggly (locked)
riachu (locked)
mew (locked
ness (locked)
paula (locked
poo (locked)
sonic
tails (locked
nuckels (locked)
ice climbers
samus
zero suit samus
kraid (locked)
pit
kirby
meta night
wispy woods (locked)
snake
marth
roy
bloon fighter

S

smashfan#1000000

I´m so happy…

this place is live again!!!!!! now I can talk all day here

S

smasherbrothers

hey terder
what happened to the crazy stupid stories????????

T

terder

well i shode this to my friends and they said it was a brawl place
“not a place to post storie”

T

terder

guess what
i found this place go to it
http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/rvl/ssbb.shtml

S

smasherbrothers

if you are like me, you are in to melee
but my sis. borowed a game from her friend and it’s Good
it’s called animal crossing. now i am hooked on that game
go to this for cheats or other stuff if u like this game
http://www.animalxing.com/characters.php

S

smasherbrothers

Hey My PEEP’S

Pit iis cool what if there is a oni pit
HAHAHAGA

S

smash fan #100000

…. maybe a dark pit and that stories where cool man you should put them again if someone don`t like them, it`s not your problem cuz they are really good but there is so people soooo arrogant and don`t apreciate them, so just post them man I asure you that the most people of this page apreciate it… well at least me

S

smasherbrothers

my peeps let me give you a tip on melee

Never Never try to deafeat gaondorf on level 9 unless you are mastered
like me

S

smasherbrothers

som codes on animal crossing

Golden Axe: 4B2&p%eGcgIO7NHZCS3hjkKJtlgH
Golden Net: kB2&S%excgIC7SPOudE2jkKJHygH
Golden Rod: YŸUKhrekPQ6a3M#4&f3bdAZLJf
Golden Rod (alt): Y%UKhrekPQ6a3M#4&f3bdAZLJf
Golden Shovel: GkUFUvirg%PX6a3ZizGfw5dTZLQh

S

smash fan #100,000

…. I train in a vs. mode of 99 lives with 3 random characters lvl 9 all of them are waaaay easy for me, I win one time without losing a life xD, and now I fight with a friend that trains almost equal than me and we always keep in draw and when we

the CPU are not match for me now, but there are soome people at my level and we fought to keep training well… and ganondorf isn`t very dificult to beat, just be fast or if you want to have fun, play with ray vs him and only use counter (b+down) cuz all of he`s attaks are really strrong you`ll just going to beat him with 2-5 counters (you just need to know how to time the counter) and if you want to really train your selve then do what I do, 99 lives vs. with tree cpu level 9!! (I would say that the hardest ones are roy, ganon, marth, foz, falco, mario and peach)

S

smasherbrothers

well, we should get to know eachother on melee
me vs. you!! i wonder who will win
you sound like my cosin about melee i could defeat you
ya right

S

smasherbrothers

did you do all 51 events
i only di 42 my cosin did the rest

S

smash fan #100,000

yeah I did, the last 3 are cool, one is vs 6 characters in a line type mode, other one is vs. the two master hands and the last one… I`ll let you discover it yourselve, but by the way don`t think I`m on this page all the day so that I`m in this page all day I chek it in the morning, when coming from school and at the night but I`ll try to be here more time

S

smash fan #100,000

but well maybe you alredy know but its cool and its really hard to make it there

S

smash fan #100,000

wich characters do you use smasherbrother? I use falc, fox, link, peach, marth, ganondorf, luigi and sometimes capt falcon

S

smasherbrothers

my e-mail address is harrypotterhpfan@msn.com and i use young link
dr.mario link, zelda, and mario… and somtimes ,marth

Top Bottom