• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character

Scala

Smash Ace
I think it's pretty obvious it's yoshi imo. The rest of the characters don't fit at all. But I'll do my best to convince others since it's good to get his name out there.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I think it's more samus, she has 3 long range attacks (charge shot, homing missile and super missile) while yoshi only has his one, and samus seems to have more of a problem killing than yoshi does. It could be yoshi just as well too this is rather confusing for sure.

Scala

Smash Ace
I don't personally think samus has that great of an air game. Though I really think the SBR will do some good for Yoshi. They will at least be fair and really look at his matchups and definitively tell the whole board that he really IS underused and underestimated and has a lot of potential.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Could definately be Yoshi but Im missing the point of why we would have to convince the forum that it is. It has no effect on who it is and if it does turn out it's someone else, then we end up looking stupid.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
The only problem in the hint that throws me off Yoshi is the whole "could be a force to be reckoned with" thing. Now we all love Yoshi, but he couldn't necessarily be a great force anytime soon. Then again, neither could Samus.

Amide

Smash Lord
Well, they will always say 'force to reckon with' in the hint. Just to stir some excitment. Very wellcould be Yoshi though.

biohazard930

Smash Apprentice
Could definately be Yoshi but Im missing the point of why we would have to convince the forum that it is. It has no effect on who it is and if it does turn out it's someone else, then we end up looking stupid.
There's not a major point to it, as it's mainly for fun. I think it would be cool if we could convince the thread that the character is Yoshi beyond much doubt. It's a collaborative effort in persuasion, and, in a way, like a subtle form of mind control. That's what I view the point to be, and that's the effect it would have. The main focus I was pointing out wasn't the thread per se, but the people within.
And I won't feel that stupid if it's not Yoshi, as I view him to be a legitimate guess.

But per your overall sentiment, it doesn't really matter.

Mmac

Smash Lord
It was Samus.

Next one looks like Yoshi though....

Cmon, Yoshi is Manly! I mean just look at them Shoes and Saddle!

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
There's two scenarios.
Either the SBR just didn't feel like writing a real hint because everyone would know it was Falcon, or they just want to make a huge uproar over who's the most manly.

Top Bottom