• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
stealth raptor,
right idea but youre looking in the wrong place, look at the sentences at the top of the pages

bedvere,
its not so much that a girl would know the answer any better than you would, its just that they engage in a certain activity much more than guys do; and this activity can lead to a sentence like the one in the hint. also this activity can be extremely annoying to guys

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Is there any sort of pattern to it? I made a list in word and I noticed the g moves 1 down, then 2 down, so does it move 3 down after that?

I'm not even gonna bother trying to figure it out the easy way, lol. I've tried just about everything a girl does a lot, so unless it's more than 4 letters, I have no clue.

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
at bedevere
the answer has nothing to do with girls, so don't try to randomly guess, its just something that girls do more than guys which will lead to the answer. youve also noticed letters are close to being seemingly correct letters, like 3 or 4 letters apart in most cases, but theres no specific pattern or code besides that

infzy are you still at 8 or did you get past it?

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
yessir, the only hint we have is overswarm saying "you guys are prolly gonna have to ask the midwest again =)" and that this one requires outside knowledge. and I already tried every state in the west/midwest/mideast so don't try that

Grunt

Smash Master
well on the 1st puzzle, he had us ask the midwest what was on his hat. (the nescontroller one)
so we ask them where he got his shirt signed?
o.0

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
ahhh that makes sense, I did not do the first one.... so does someone need to make a thread in the midwest forum or something?

and btw, does anyone remember the answer to 33 on the last one, about how this answer has been used exactly twice and it wasn't fire, I never got it and it always bothered me.....

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
ahhh that makes sense, I did not do the first one.... so does someone need to make a thread in the midwest forum or something?

and btw, does anyone remember the answer to 33 on the last one, about how this answer has been used exactly twice and it wasn't fire, I never got it and it always bothered me.....
http://www.overswarm.com/puzzle2/fire20.php
http://www.overswarm.com/puzzle2/fire29.php

Fire wasn't used twice, fire20 and fire29 were used one each. So the answer is none. :p

Anyways, yeah, someone ask the midwest forums. Bedtime. :(

ChrisTheCom

Smash Cadet
Can anyone help on hint 3 please?
the train one
. Sorry for huge level of fail, probably overlooking something easy.

ChrisTheCom

Smash Cadet
Thanks Infzy,
I tried some of the obvious things that weren't herrings, but none worked
, have to keep trying. I think OS is becoming the world's largest cause of death by mindgames lol.

Edit: Got it. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggh.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
Thanks Stealth.
Oy, 9 feels like it should be so obvious, but nothing I've tried works... any thoughts?

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
seriously...
after exhausting my DBZ options (and there were quite a few) I even tried some Hawaii related guesses.

bobson

Smash Lord
Are you guys ever going to go back to making actual hints or are we stuck with this detective club hokum from here on out?

Top Bottom