• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Australia site/forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveLeafClover

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, a new Smash Bros site exclusively for Aussie players has just opened =)

You can find it here.

Post your FCs, hang out, whatever. There's a chat room of sorts as well for organising matches.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, was gonna say... <_<;; Seeing as this is the largest Smash community, isn't it? Or something along those lines.

Thanks for advertising, though! c: Yah.

Syke and I are having babies with our tongues. <3
That being said maybe I should get my tongue pierced. o:
... Maybe.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
As awesome as it is to set up a forum, just for Australians...yeah like syke said, we already have everything here, plus the added benefits of being in contact with the international community. I dont really see a reason to post there

FiveLeafClover

Smash Cadet
We already have everything here, and more....
except a stable lag-free server >=D
jk, that's a little unfair considering there are like 10000 people viewing the forums at once.

The main idea is that it provides a spot for Aussies from gfaqs, here, sbr, allisbrawl or whatever, the advantage being there's no clutter from stuff that really doesn't pertain to us and more of the stuff that actually does.

But you guys can do whatever you want, I was just trying to get a few members and get the site active.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
There is no clutter... unless ellelaby is posting

*Boozy flop smiley*

Sirias

Smash Champion
GTFO is a little harsh to say to someone that's supporting your site, don't you think..? c:

Ellelaby is spammer of threads. =/

And I don't really know what the difference is apart from less (or more if you think 'only' about Australia, I don't really know) people.

However if there're other Smashers in Australia that're going to that site then doesn't that mean that there're more... Smashers? (whoa).
And isn't this about being a community that's trying to bring everyone together blah blah blah?

... If one is trying to get everyone to go to the other and/or vice versa, I don't think we'll be seeing any new faces anytime soon, lulul.

By the way - it's giving Aussies a spot?
We have a spot right here too. c:
Australia Thread, lulul, smallest country/biggest izland, you decide. o:
Or something like that.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Well this is the centralized spot for Australian Tournaments and the competitive players. I don't see a point to go somewhere else unless they want to talk about how cute wolf is. Oh wait we do that! ^_^

But as he said, he is advertising. Go if you like simple.
Close thread?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Close thread.

No offense, but we're bigger, better and longer lasting. Plus, it's kinda rude to advertise. It'd be like going to Hungry Jacks and advertising McDonalds, or going to a party to get people to go to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom