• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at Nexus June 11th!

AfroQT

Smash Master
If you know where the nexus is, be there one wednesday! All the cool kids are going, with maybe a special appearance by blackie blackerson (galeon) and a white guy (Seibrik).

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
might be there but will be on the later side like 10pm.

will come to chill and play some GGAC. done with brawl, back on the hunt to selling mah wii.

anyone need a wii + brawl and GC controllers? :)

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
gay would be continuing to play a game I don't find fun just because it's the only new fighting game out.

besides I am trying to sell the wii for more money for my move coming up real soon.

or worst case put towards a ps3 XD.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
ABA is good but since you may not know, being new.. in her moroha mode (after blood packet).. if you are knocked down 3 times .. it auto morphs you back to regular mode which leads to free instant kill for opponent. ABA gets cheesed hardcore. you can play around it but its hard lol.

venom *shrug* meh.

both are good, to each their own.

syn- who you play?

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
slayer is a patience game. can kill in 2 combos. has the best (or def. one of best) punishing moves in the game in BBU (his force break uppercut, big bang upper) its all about learning his few ground b&b combos and his air combos using 2K in the air.

personally I think slayer is awesome but if he doesn't fit your playstyle then don't force it.

I used to be ok with him in slash but in AC i never learned his new ****.

just go through the cast and see who stands out to you.

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
I was thinkin about pickin up Slayer instead.

But he feels really weird to me and I can't figure any combos out.
He doesn't have combos. He has links. You can't mash the timing to his links. You have to time it perfectly.

Top Bottom