• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash and Get Smashed (Insert Date?)

Kira-

Smash Champion
as for connor we're not here to babysit, which is inevitable

as for mio coming, i know people are more chill in real life but that's still a risk i'm not willing to take

next saturday is perfect like you said, whether there's a tournament or not means nothing, we can celebrate our tourney results at adams afterwards or we can erase our problems (or our bad matchups) for the night

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
connor there is no way in hell i would let you come over

i swear the smash community has been so bad for your development. go be a kid. there's no need to rush your development and try to be like us. when you get older you'll realize the people you wanna be like are pieces of **** and you shoulda aimed higher

Lovage

Smash Hero
saturday saturday saturday

pats house pats hosue
i shouldnt be creating a thing at someone else's house
but i'll be there this weekend so lets do it there lol

lets drink alcohol and play SSBm

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
this sounds pretty ****ing cool. I've been told by many ppl that im one of the coolest mo ****er to drink with

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
connor there is no way in hell i would let you come over

i swear the smash community has been so bad for your development. go be a kid. there's no need to rush your development and try to be like us. when you get older you'll realize the people you wanna be like are pieces of **** and you shoulda aimed higher
haha okay. I mostly just wanna smash.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
haha okay. I mostly just wanna smash.
I'd let you over connor :)

Wow my place here in texas would be perfect for a smashfest its soo big and has 5 rooms and like 10 tvs

Superad- Lol why not? not a drinker?

Kira-

Smash Champion
this sounds pretty ****ing cool. I've been told by many ppl that im one of the coolest mo ****er to drink with
sign of a noob =P Not that I disagree with you, but soo many people say this or some version of it. Ever heard someone say, "People tell me I'm hilarious when I'm drunk"?

bottom line: if you're a cool guy, you're a cool guy to drink with. and vice versa.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
he did it
LMFAO

Im just joking connor. Whenever you feel like your responsible enough to drink, go for it.

lol adam your so god**** negative.

BTW does anybody else hate people who get violent/emotional/*****y when drinking as much as I do? Its the wierdest thing to me because Im so happy when I drink that I dont understand why the **** people would act like that. For example, one of my friends girlfriends (shes 16 hes 18) was drunk, and while talking, I make a very light joke about me being wiser than her boyfriend, and out of the blue she gets angry and starts sayin

"Your a republican, so you hate minorities, the poor, homosexuals....." before her friend drags her away

Now Im trying my hardest not to rage at this 16 year old who thinks she knows ****en everything, but it made me start thinking, why do people act like that?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
atlus you need to calm down. you sound like his daddy ******. oh so pat can't have friends over with alcohol? then let him say so

someone hold a smashfest this weekend

cameron?

i guess the alcohol works better next saturday but if pat's down this weekend then so am i

and we can just do it again next saturday too!!!

i love getting drunk

Atlus8

Smash Master
atlus you need to calm down. you sound like his daddy ******. oh so pat can't have friends over with alcohol? then let him say so[/spoiler]
Wow! I'm looking out for Pat on this because if he were to hold this then he has to remember a few things!

1. NOBODY cleans up after themselves at Pats!
2. You have to get rid of the smell before his mom gets home!
3. Alcohol + stairs = GET R@PED!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Wow! I'm looking out for Pat on this because if he were to hold this then he has to remember a few things!

1. NOBODY cleans up after themselves at Pats!
2. You have to get rid of the smell before his mom gets home!
3. Alcohol + stairs = GET R@PED!
yeah i'm not gonna lie, i feel bad about that cause sometimes i forget stuff too

i would be glad to help him with the cleaning tho

the stairs thing is a good point. some people really do be tripping off alcohol... i just forget everyone's not like me ;)

when does his mom get home

Top Bottom