• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash and Get Smashed (Insert Date?)

Atlus8

Smash Master
yeah i'm not gonna lie, i feel bad about that cause sometimes i forget stuff too

i would be glad to help him with the cleaning tho

the stairs thing is a good point. some people really do be tripping off alcohol... i just forget everyone's not like me ;)

when does his mom get home
Let's see, it's cool that you'd be willing to help out and clean, but it's usually Pat that ends up cleaning most of the stuff after everyone leaves. Also, someone usually spills some s#!+ and don't bother cleaning it up!

Yes, the stairs is an issue! I'd <3 to see someone fall like an idiot while they're drunk, but if they get seriously hurt we're f***ed!

His mom usually comes right after 6 on Sunday! However, there is the rare occurance that she would arrive early! S#!+ happened two weeks ago I think!

Noble-

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, but my allergies have been acting up these past few days and I've basically lost my basic sight(Eye Allergies).

I need to recover so I can't have anything big happen this weekend.

Atlus and Lovage are the only ones who are coming over, I can only have 2 more people come(If we're cool with you).

araknophobik

Smash Master
i wasn't expecting to drink inside of pats house
ofcourse there will be alcohol spills plus pat is already doing the smash community a favor by letting all those smashers over i just hope he doesn't try to cancel his smashfests in fear that people with booze would come over
i was just thinking we chilled outside and drank and then go inside (but even that might be a stretch iono if hed even want us in there under the influence)
we can go to haight street and rate hot indie chicks out of 10.
theyre all 1 maybe 2's
they always look dirty to me (like they don't shower dirty)
there are very few exceptions like the chick from slumdog millionaire
but i have a feeling that ***** ain't even indian i think she has latin in her

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
pat, can i be one of those two?

(lovage, did you ask him?)

chea ***** i ain't got no problem drinkin outside / being drunk before i show up

edit: indian chicks = FINE AS ****

Kira-

Smash Champion
indian girls are largely horrific, but there are a few rare exceptions that are exceptionally hot

no preference either way for indie girls. 90% of stereotypes are poseurs anyway, usually they try too hard to look cool / stand out which means they are ugly or at least have a lot of emotional baggage.

man im picky

i would love to join you two

relax have i ever met you? this is kira
theyre all 1 maybe 2's
they always look dirty to me (like they don't shower dirty)
there are very few exceptions like the chick from slumdog millionaire
but i have a feeling that ***** ain't even indian i think she has latin in her
i dont think weve met kira, but i cant wait till we do. you can most def join brian and I and check out girls. then go lay on pockys couch because it is indeed amazing plus pocky is an awesome dude.

lololol i never said indian, and that chick from slumdog is full indian. though it is hard to tell.

:psycho::psycho::psycho:
latina or indian???

Top Bottom