• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 vids - Now with commentary (by dandan & friends)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lol yes

Commentated Ballin vids would be awesome

Only maybe like 3 instead of five. Five previously viewed vids might be too many to watch in one sitting

Dsc

Smash Ace
ZOM, cheeseball should totally commentate! His accent is the most unique thing youll ever hear.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Australian accent sounds like a mix between british and american english to me. At least when I hear Mark Webber talk... Just my impression lol

Battlecow

Play to Win
you flatter me

but im usually the straight man and dandan is already the straight man lol

i wouldn't contribute anything dandan couldn't
Mhmm. The straight man. Listen, Cheeseball... We've all heard your accent. You can come out of that closet now. There are no homophobes in this community.

I'm messin' lol. But the commentating can just be good. Doesn't have to be funny.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm not sure that even cheeseball would come up with observations that I hadn't made myself; I haven't really seen much of that so far. It's kinda for the nubs out there.

And tiger's hilarious.

But yeah, cheesy should still commentate.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yeah, some1 else comment besides Tiger. He's just like, "you suck, you suck, OHHH! You suck, you suck, OHH!" Kinda gets old. And it's not realy entertaining to listen to a commentator compare himself to the players playing, especially a stuck up one. Just my 2 pents... (English term, though I'm not English)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, some1 else comment besides Tiger. He's just like, "you suck, you suck, OHHH! You suck, you suck, OHH!" Kinda gets old. And it's not realy entertaining to listen to a commentator compare himself to the players playing, especially a stuck up one. Just my 2 pents... (English term, though I'm not English)
First of all, I'm not getting out my OED on this one, but I'm pretty sure the original term is "two cents", and is american in origin. "Pence", not "Pents", would be the more proper English version, as well.

Tiger's being funny; it's sort of a persona he has. I doubt that he's really that full of himself, and if he is, well, that just makes it funnier.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I like Tigerbombz's commentary, but I wouldn't mind mixing it up with other people too. How about just MORE COMMENTARY VIDEOS in general?

Just my two zimbabwe dollars.

dandan

Smash Lord
sorry about the lack of videos, i have been busy with the yoshi video and other stuff, and i start my next semester in a week, so i do not know how much i can produce in the near future.

Olikus

Smash Champion
if there are some dandan likeish commentary guys, I would like to duelcommentate.

dandan

Smash Lord
i would like to pick it up, but i do not really have enough time right now, so if anyone else wants to do it, go for it.

Top Bottom