• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 tourney at Apex2 on Sunday

UnholyWeapon

Smash Apprentice
I want to go, but I live in Texas Q_Q I'd go to meet people and have a good time. But I don't know where I'd stay?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
So I think I'm totally going to Apex...how exciting :lick:
Not sure how hard I'm going to train for the 64 side though, in between programming and Melee xD

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I know the TO for Apex 2010 personally. He says he'll need many people to confirm N64 setups to prove the hype for the event and for it to happen.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I can provide at least two as well. If I tell this to a few more people, I'm sure we can get a decent amount of setups. Also, VC version is banned.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I can provide at least two as well. If I tell this to a few more people, I'm sure we can get a decent amount of setups. Also, VC version is banned.
Agreed. We can't be playing through frame skips and holding wiimotes/GC controllers. Would be a disgrace. I should be able to provide one setup.... least it's something :/

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Matts, you are good, but you arent soo good, Danny Ssb can easily bet you in a ditto (Alpha too).

On topic: I am not going, i am in the other extreme of the planet xD

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I think I'm going as of now, haven't preregistered yet but if I do I can provide 2 setups also

Top Bottom