• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 Podcast Series

The Star King

Smash Hero
I missed you ballin

I actually mentioned you today in the skype group and then you show up same day, must be a sign

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I missed you ballin

I actually mentioned you today in the skype group and then you show up same day, must be a sign
Every once in a while I run out of things to do on the internet and come back here. But the forums just don't hold a candle to ye olden days =(. Time to pour out a drink for hamburglar and kuzinator.

Last edited:

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
If you have any requests, questions, or discussion points for the podcast post them here, guys. The last podcast we just did was awesome. It ran a little long, but every second of us joking about @ Battlecow Battlecow is worth it.

firo

Smash Ace
I heard you @ Han Solo Han Solo ....

On the topic though, I'd very much like to get on the podcast and discuss ness, competitive play, online, etc. It seems like I have some opinions that differ than a lot of other people in the community so it should be interesting.

Sedda

Smash Champion
the main reason i havent pursued this at all is because i have nfi who to contact :drshrug:
contact cobr on skype or just talk to bloodpeach on irc since youre on there more often. i wanna hear the australian legends

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
@ firo firo

[1:54:59 AM] Rob Stone: [1:28 AM] Rob Stone:

<<< and then tag firo and tell him to please contact me/use skype if he wants to be on the podcast

same goes for you @ asianaussie asianaussie I suppose

Last edited:
Top Bottom