• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Smash 64 1v1 Tournament Brackets are up!*

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
http://ixigaming.net/archives/291

There you will find the tournament brackets and other necessary info needed for the tournament, such as the date, etc.

Any questions or concerns you may have can be address here if desired. Good luck and have fun!

-UNKNOWN iXi
:lick:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
your bracket is broken. that huge amount of "bye's" shouldn't be there.

You can fix that by having more entrants and regenerating a bracket

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
The reason those byes are there early so they can eliminate byes later on in the tournament. I would get more people to have less byes, but that was able to push out this time.

I believe the next number of entrants that would eliminate byes is 64 people? 32 people I think has no byes then I think 64 people? I'm not 100% sure, but this won't be a problem because there are MANY games to be played all around, especially on the loser's bracket.

Thanks for your suggestion though :)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
If you want to get rid of a bye, you can add me in... but please don't create an account for me on your site.

Sorry for (quite literally) blowing up on my last post on this tournament, but it was not the first time someone has made an account for me somewhere without my permission... and last time was a disaster (supposed to be a joke by a friend... but turned out terrible). So if possible, I'll enter if I don't have to have an account on your site, but otherwise, I won't enter.

Also... within the past two weeks, I've lost my ipod, my computer doesn't start (and the list goes on)... so yeah... not the best start of the school year... so I was mad from that as well.

Also... when I wrote that message, I was on my parent's computer, when literally every three web pages... no matter where it is (even refreshing google homepage) results in a full-screen pop-up ad... half of them with the "are you sure you want to leave?" infinite loop when you try to close it. So that fueled my "you're advertizing your site" portion. I still see this as an ad for your site, but I should not have said it the way I did.

I hope there are no hard feelings... but yeah... you did things to me that I have had a bad experience with... and I did not want to go through it again. (to be honest, I don't even remember what it was, but yeah... it was horrible).

So yeah... summary:

I'll take part in the tournament if I don't need to have an account on the other site.

Long appology for why I was upset on my last post (which though it was really harsh, I did have good reasons for it... but maybe I was too harsh).

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Hey, would one of you mods sticky this under Smash 64? The tournament is right around the corner and people who only check that other board might not see this...

NixxxoN

Smash Master
In what time will this start???? I suppose people who have a Bye can start a bit later than people who don't...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hey, would one of you mods sticky this under Smash 64? The tournament is right around the corner and people who only check that other board might not see this...
This would probably be easier if you kept everything to one thread. You do realize you can edit the original title of your thread by double clicking next to the thread title in the forums menu.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Ok, whoever seanxfayt is, i can play today within the next 5-6 hours, i'll visit EGX often

Top Bottom