• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4? Will there be one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Ever since i beat Brawl and everything Nintendo started to go back to crapsville,Mario goes back to sports games and other game series such as Star Fox,Zelda,Pokemon,F-Zero, and Kirby just stay quiet out of the gaming scene, it has been 2 years since the Wii had came out and yet we didnt see a Star Fox,Kirby or F-Zero game.That sucks....but still Brawl was such a relief ,it made me feel that Nintendo might be back to their senses and start making enjoyable games not Wii crap like Wii Fit,sports,etc listen! , im worried that SSB had ended and that there wont be any more Smash games ever, Nintendo's top fighting series had really reeled in big bucks but will Nintendo go at it again? listen making a quadrequel of Smash on the Wii sounds pointless,cuz a smash game only comes out one per console but is any one in favor of porting Brawl on the DS? the game could feature Stage building at its finest when you can draw the backround or make moving stages and draw on the blocks,the touch screen is really suitable for this game, with the touch screen you can use it to see your health meter,stocks,etc while the top would have the gameplay!,also would it be nice to doodle stages? yeah better than putting in blocks and stuff,the game might be something good to the franchise, i mean every popular franchise has a portable version in every once in a while,why not Smash? is any one with me?

LETS MAKE SMASH DS A REALITY!

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
SSB4 discussion thread.

But while I'm here, I'll answer you. At the rate Nintendo's going, there will be a Smash 4, and it will be a minigame collection.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
A: if you haven't noticed, Kirby Super Star is getting a remake on the DS, and Several of the game series you mentioned has gotten several games since the Wii's release (Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass for LoZ, Diamond/Pearl, Battle revolution, Mystery dungeon 2 and a planed Ranger sequel for Pokemon, Kirby Superstar Ultra and a planned Wii release for Kirby, and so far, possibility on a new Kid Icarius who hasn't been playable for 16 years, double the longest gap between Metroid games)
B: honestly, I can't tell you. Brawl's success does warrant a new Smash, but Sakurai acts like the latest Smash game is treated like it's last, and he holds doubt over the series, thinking that it isn't going to be a long running series. So the future has many questions in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom