• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Bidoof's Random Pic of the Day

So I just found out that there is an anime about Jesus and Buddha living together as roommates during a “vacation” from their sacred duty as religious icons.

WHY HAS NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!!

Seriously, I'm genuinely disappointed in you guys for not telling me this existed. Especially you, @ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht .
Thanks for nothing.
Ok, I'm interested. What is it called and if it doesn't actually exist then this needs to happen
btw,
ac87f8d2ead62f70d79bca955403d76b.png

Competitive smash then and now
(Would've also done Brawl with 2 bats wearing Meta Knight's mask fighting but I was basically editing an existing image anyway and I was too lazy)

Morbi

Scavenger
bowser mains after the 3DS stream sittin there like

Aardvark-kun!

Ok, I'm interested. What is it called and if it doesn't actually exist then this needs to happen
btw,
View attachment 19425
Competitive smash then and now
(Would've also done Brawl with 2 bats wearing Meta Knight's mask fighting but I was basically editing an existing image anyway and I was too lazy)
What about Smash 64? No mouse fight?!

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Out of curiosity, how and when do Nintendo usually announce their directs?
It's announced through their twitter/various media outlets about 24ish hours before it happens I think? I usually just hang around Smashboards and wait for about 20 people to post about it as soon as it's announced.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's announced through their twitter/various media outlets about 24ish hours before it happens I think? I usually just hang around Smashboards and wait for about 20 people to post about it as soon as it's announced.
"24ish"?

Try a few days to a week in advance, buddy.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Anyone have a link to the Zelda Up B kill? I missed the stream but I heard people talking about how bad Zelda rekt Fox.

D

Deleted member

Hell, I had no idea when directs occurred until someone in the [CLASSIFIED] chatbox mentioned it. I missed Mac's announcement due to watching a tournament at the time, and someone was like "Oh hey direct." As for Rosalina, I just randomly checked the Smash 4 site the next day and boom, Rosalina.

D

Deleted member

Pic on Monday had better be Roy's trophy. DUN LEEV MII HANGIN SAMURAI!!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Thank you, just thank you Fawful's Minion. Now you've reminded why I've always hated that red skinned, ghastly *******. He was already bad enough in the first Pac Man, but boy is that red hellspawn (who for some odd reason was called Clyde in these games) was cheap is **** in Pac-Man World 2. And yes, out of the Ghostly Gang I've always hated Blinky the most.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Here is my list of favorite newcomers in order, first to last.
:4villager:
:4littlemac:
:4greninja:
:4megaman:
:4robinm:
:4pacman:
:4lucina:
:4palutena:
:4wiifit:
:4mii:
:rosalina:
Note: This may be inconsistent with things I've said in the past. I have rethought some of my decisions.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Hell, I had no idea when directs occurred until someone in the [CLASSIFIED] chatbox mentioned it. I missed Mac's announcement due to watching a tournament at the time, and someone was like "Oh hey direct." As for Rosalina, I just randomly checked the Smash 4 site the next day and boom, Rosalina.
Why is everything you say classified lately?

You aren't actually....
I know you probably don't know who this is

I've been dropping too many anime references lately.

D

Deleted member

Why is everything you say classified lately?

You aren't actually....
I know you probably don't know who this is

I've been dropping too many anime references lately.
I keep making references to things I'd rather not discuss. Though marking it as [CLASSIFIED] draws far more attention than not.

And you're right, I have no idea who that is. I have seen only 3 anime, none of which had a character that resembles whoever that is.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I keep making references to things I'd rather not discuss. Though marking it as [CLASSIFIED] draws far more attention than not.

And you're right, I have no idea who that is. I have seen only 3 anime, none of which had a character that resembles whoever that is.
Does it rhyme with "Poo Side-kick"? :troll:

Go watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
It's funny, for Rosalina, I went on the website and saw the Toad pic that morning. Then at school as a joke, I yelled to my friends in class "Hey a new character got announced in Smash!" and he pulled out his phone very carefully (since we weren't allowed to have them out) and I then told him I was joking (since I saw the site that morning, and no new character was there). He proceeded to say "Oh but the banner is there, that means there is one" as the screen was loading, but since it was there this morning I brushed him off. He then showed me his phone saying, "Yeah there is! See it's Rosalina!" I busted out laughing, because what was meant to be a cruel joke to get my buddy's hopes up, ended up giving us a new character.

D

Deleted member

It's funny, for Rosalina, I went on the website and saw the Toad pic that morning. Then at school as a joke, I yelled to my friends in class "Hey a new character got announced in Smash!" and he pulled out his phone very carefully (since we weren't allowed to have them out) and I then told him I was joking (since I saw the site that morning, and no new character was there). He proceeded to say "Oh but the banner is there, that means there is one" as the screen was loading, but since it was there this morning I brushed him off. He then showed me his phone saying, "Yeah there is! See it's Rosalina!" I busted out laughing, because what was meant to be a cruel joke to get my buddy's hopes up, ended up giving us a new character.
Maybe you should make some more cruel jokes :4pacman:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I wonder if I know what so called "classified" thing you are talking about. After doing a Google search of your previous username I think I might know.

Or it could just be a coincidence.

Evan McGrath.

D

Deleted member

I wonder if I know what so called "classified" thing you are talking about. After doing a Google search of your previous username I think I might know.

Or it could just be a coincidence.

Evan McGrath.
You little...

Oh god dammit please don't mention it. I repeated the search and damn. Why did I not purge that article out of existence why I had the chance? To be fair, the page doesn't mention anything, but it's still traceable.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

At least I'm still sort of safe seeing as how the article mentions nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I hate the word "meta"

Its about as cool as saying "moist"

or its like saying epidermis when you mean skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom