• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll agree, the mobile version of the site is troublesome. I can attribute almost all of my double posts here to me having to press the Post Reply button more than once because it didn't post on the first try.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've heard about an August Direct in other directs, but I'm only taking that info lightly because I haven't bothered to find it out for myself yet.
The August Direct hasn't got anything officially confirmed.

It's just a widely accepted assumption that it will happen considering how Nintendo Directs happen once per two months. (Notice how we had one in August last year and then October, December, February, April, June had E3 and, assuming the pattern is kept, August, October and so on.)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The August Direct hasn't got anything officially confirmed.

It's just a widely accepted assumption that it will happen considering how Nintendo Directs happen once per two months. (Notice how we had one in August last year and then October, December, February, April, June had E3 and, assuming the pattern is kept, August, October and so on.)
Ah, thanks for the explanation.
I figured it was that but the way people were talking about it made me think it was already confirmed.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I've been hearing about another Nintendo Direct (not a Smash Direct, mind you). We usually get a newcomer reveal in those, right? So I'm expecting at least that reveal.

Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied anyway. The roster as it is makes me really happy.
The Direct is probably due in August sure.
It would be weird to have two months of silence before release though (can't believe we're THIS close). Sure there's hype for the game, but the right time to use it as fuel for sales is right before the release. A huge reveal a couple of weeks before would ensure a lot more sales I think.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only other device I use to lurk that's not a PC is my 3DS.
It's not the best, but it gets the job done.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey guys,you still remember the Amiibo trailer? Here's a joke.

"Expand your collection." w/a picture of Donkey Kong.

I'll wait for someone to get the joke. I'll explain it if needed.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Inb4 the Chorus Men are revealed to cause more salt and tears for dem haters. :troll:
I'm waiting for the Chorus Men are revealed and everyone else in the leak isn't actually in the game and the leak just happens to be a good guess.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
I think we should all prepare ourselves for the day Ridley's status is confirmed

Ridley confirmed-> Ridley thread explosion
Ridley deconfirmed-> complaints and whines everywhere ._.

anyways
page 998 guys! :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Psh, I'm all charm! ;)

Also, I was just kidding, hope you didn't take offense!
1.Hulk as no charm,if you never saw in the movies,he has no bulge. Spiderman had one. He had a major "pitched tent" in a Korean playground.

2.This is the internet,why would I care what you said about me? :troll:
aaaaaaaaaaa.gif

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think we should all prepare ourselves for the day Ridley's status is confirmed

anyways
No it'd be

Ridley deconfirmed-> Ridley thread implosion

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

anyways
I really never had hope for Ridley to begin with. Not for his size,mainly for his :GCA: attacks.
If he's not in,it'll be actually good for one reason ; I bet someone 50 bucks he won't be in :troll: , and the Pyrosphere thing got him concerned,and he's really defending it. I don't know what it's supposed to be,Alfonzo's head on a Ridley costume?

Then there's the "Then why didn't they show Ridley at first? Why not show what he can do?" What does the ghost on the Find Mii stage do? He was left out,all he did was be shown.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

A more accurate way of putting it would be:
Ridley confirmed -> Smashboards explosion
Ridley deconfirmed -> Smashboards explosion

It's just a ticking time bomb, waiting to go off on/before 13th Sept, 2014.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom