• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Warning Received
Last edited by a moderator:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Um. Favorite Disney villains:

Claude Frollo. Maleficent.

If Kingdom Hearts original characters count as half-Disney property, then I also count Xehanort and his various incarnations. More specifically, Master Xehanort, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort.

Well guys, the Pokemon franchise is done. :troll:
I remember after gen 4 when some people were thinking there would be no more Pokemon because of Arceus, the PokeGod. New games perhaps, but no new creatures.

----

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
To be honest, I'd love to see GF branch out and put effort into creating a new IP (or a sequel for one of their non-Pokemon games). I understand that they're Poke-slaves by now (and highly successful ones), but I'd love to see them expand their creativity, as we've gotten some cool games in the past, like Pulseman, Drill Dozer, HarmoKnight, etc.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I like how the leak poster starts off normal and slowly but steadily descends into raving madness.

I probably would have put Master Chief: Hero of Time lower on the list though.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The most weird thing is happening on my TV. There's a movie on with everything but the voice track playing. I can hear the sfx and background music but no voices. At first I seriously thought the movie was from a deaf person's perspective or something.

What is this. TV virus.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
The most weird thing is happening on my TV. There's a movie on with everything but the voice track playing. I can hear the sfx and background music but no voices. At first I seriously thought the movie was from a deaf person's perspective or something.
Just so you know, deaf people are deaf to everything, not just voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom