• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

3DSA is unfortunately not very active and in need of members.
That sucks. Well, there's nothing to worry about. The game will be relased in September in Japan. There will be a lot of streams, discussions and things like that.
And by streams, I'm talking about those that will be about non-stop Wi-Fi matches and talking about competitive stuff. Other streams should be good too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I move onto campus/my dorm tomorrow morning as a freshman as well.

My classes sound so painful ;_;

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I move onto campus/my dorm tomorrow morning as a freshman as well.

My classes sound so painful ;_;
You'll get used to it :p

Heh, my schedule is from 11am to 7pm with no breaks inbetween, but I really liked a class my friends were taking, so I enlisted on it too, which means I'm on campus up until 9pm; exhausting but tons of fun.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After realizing how cancerous the Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fandom really is, I'll never look at the show the SAME way again. There's so much yaoi/yuri pairings that it isn't funny and the fujoshi are arguably the main reasons why the last few seasons had so much Ho Yay (homoerotic jokes/teases) in them since they gave suggestions for the directions of the show (No joke!). Eddy being dared by Kevin to kiss Double D, Ed wanting to go to the dance with Eddy, Double D being mistaken for Eddy's girlfriend by his older brother in the final movie, Double D acting like a literal stripper in the magic boomerang episode, Double D wanting to have Eddy rub Le Babe lotion on his legs when he moved in his house, ect. *shudders*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
After realizing how cancerous the Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fandom really is, I'll never look at the show the SAME way again. There's so much yaoi/yuri pairings that it isn't funny and the fujoshi are arguably the main reasons why the last few seasons had so much Ho Yay (homoerotic jokes/teases) in them since they gave suggestions for the directions of the show (No joke!). Eddy being dared by Kevin to kiss Double D, Ed wanting to go to the dance with Eddy, Double D being mistaken for Eddy's girlfriend by his older brother in the final movie, Double D acting like a literal stripper in the magic boomerang episode, Double D wanting to have Eddy rub Le Babe lotion on his legs when he moved in his house, ect. *shudders*
Well I'll be honest, most fanbases are insane.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Geez ,that show was good.

Then my friend told me about this "Purgatory" theory. And it was ruined.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Congrats. I move into a dorm tomorrow morning. I'm kinda nervous.
Officially moved into college!!
Here's some advice for you two. Being intelligently successful isn't everything you need to have fun at college. Finding a way to get involved is also crucial. You might try getting to know your RA and Roommate(s), go to some sports games of your campus, or participate in events they have some nights.

D

Deleted member

No comment. That fandom is very weird then.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
All fanbases are weird, people are weird, the internet allows weird people to find each other easier, you just gotta choose what you stick with and what you'll throw away when it comes to any fandom.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Here's some advice for you two. Being intelligently successful isn't everything you need to have fun at college. Finding a way to get involved is also crucial. You might try getting to know your RA and Roommate(s), go to some sports games of your campus, or participate in events they have some nights.
This. All of This. The true benefit of College over online courses is all the people you'll get a chance of meeting, you never know if you might end up getting the job of your dreams thanks to this or anything else.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Same we're even in the same year of high school. I'm excited to start school though. Doing nothing every day and being paranoid about your future really gets boring. It'll be a nice change of pace...

...until October, and then I'll be like; "Ugh, I have 9 more months of this crap?" Smash will make things slightly more bearable though.
I do have to agree. The first couple months of school isn't so bad. It usually consist of getting you back up to speed and easy assignments. Though, then by october and november, yeah it starts getting annoying and tiring.

Then I have Thanksgiving break and Winter break and thats all good. But then we have the 2nd semester and just...the stress and work is just...ugh. And only one big break as well. ;_;
Dear god, high school. Junior was probably my favorite actually though, but that's not saying much.
Also...your avatar...as always, amazing :3c

Just look at this one!
Thank you. I try my best to pick the best ones. <3
Hopefully it will be, I have a couple less annoyances. Hopefully video game club isn't so bad. Might be able to even play Smash 4 with a couple people. :3

D

Deleted member

I never actually went to college, it was more like intensive training for about a week or so.
I feel like I missed out.

D

Deleted member

Whiny fans, yaoi fangirls, yuri fanboys, Rule 34 horndogs, Miiverse *******, tier obsessed competitors, and many others.
Miiverse kids? Oh god. ''Miiverse After Dark'', these Daisy and Shadow suggestions / posts, TV / Movies / Comics jokes (most notably Shrek and Spongebob jokes), this ''Crye'' user or whatever his name is getting mad over a Windows 8 post I made, and so on. Meh. I can't stand them, but oh well.

I want to be a game developer and/or be a game journalists.
Same, lol. I'd go and pitch my Aspyr character to Nintendo or some other company to make a game based on the character. xD

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Miiverse kids? Oh god. ''Miiverse After Dark'', these Daisy and Shadow suggestions / posts, TV / Movies / Comics jokes (most notably Shrek and Spongebob jokes), this ''Crye'' user or whatever his name is getting mad over a Windows 8 post I made, and so on. Meh. I can't stand them, but oh well.

Same, lol. I'd go and pitch my Aspyr character to Nintendo or some other company to make a game based on the character. xD
Seems like a Namco Bandai character if you ask me.

Or make him a CoD character

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I'm studying Interaction Design and Animation, it can be really tiring, but it's oh so rewarding.

I never actually went to college, it was more like intensive training for about a week or so.
I feel like I missed out.
College is good, but it isn't everything, there's many other ways to know people / learn stuff / etc. :4pacman:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Looks like someone is new to the internet.

Welcome, please make your stay in the deepest trenches of HELL.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I used watch the show when I was a kid... I had no idea they there's recent seasons. O.o

As much as I like yaoi, I wouldn't ship anyone in the cartoon. It just seems so... awkward? Idk, but I remember I was always fond of Double D. Oh how times have changed.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Miiverse, the abomination that Nintendo should have never created. I would have like the social app more if everyone didn't lack brain cells or liked to annoy the hell out of you with their stupidity. When someone had the nerve to suggest having THAT as a stage in Super Smash Bros, I died inside a little and lost faith in the future generation of Nintendo fans. :sick:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Shut up.
Shrek and Spongebob are legit.

Whiny fans, yaoi fangirls, yuri fanboys, Rule 34 horndogs, Miiverse *******, tier obsessed competitors, and many others.
You rang?

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I just lent a friend my gba and a copy of sacred stones, really hope he likes the series; I need more people IRL to obsess about Fire Emblem with.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Miiverse, the abomination that Nintendo should have never created. I would have like the social app more if everyone didn't lack brain cells or liked to annoy the hell out of you with their stupidity. When someone had the nerve to suggest having THAT as a stage in Super Smash Bros, I died inside a little and lost faith in the future generation of Nintendo fans. :sick:
I'll admit, the only reason I use Miiverse is to see Sakurai's posts and to show all the oversights (or at least, the ones I can capture) I see to the world.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I like miiverse to post my drawings, it's fun to try and draw in such tiny spaces, haven't done anything new lately though, -shrugs-

Soul.

So, uh, ZippCast is having a forum section. Users are able to use their channels and post / make / reply on threads, apparently.
This is how they look.

D

Deleted member

I'm studying Interaction Design and Animation, it can be really tiring, but it's oh so rewarding.

College is good, but it isn't everything, there's many other ways to know people / learn stuff / etc. :4pacman:
I'm majoring in Computer Sciences (I find it funny that I say this because technically I have to "apply" to get into my Major's program after this year).

I've heard from a guy that I work with (who's in college already/has friends in the major) that the curriculum is just brutal.

It doesn't help that I don't know any programming languages/everyone in my class year for the Engineering College seems to be at least a year ahead of me in Math.

Ugh.

Life y u do dis??????? :urg:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, uh, ZippCast is having a forum section. Users are able to use their channels and post / make / reply on threads, apparently.
This is how they look.
I'm surprised it still has fans.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
This is how they look.
Why!
Why do people try to bring this back!?

D

Deleted member

Seems like a Namco Bandai character if you ask me.

Or make him a CoD character
Realistic Aspyr as a hidden soldier in CoD? Right on. :troll:

Each community is off-topic.. like, for example, here's the SSB community, and they talk about YouTube, when there's a YT community for that. lol

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I guess it's an unspoken rule; all females on the board must like everything.
I wanted to get the "I AM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT MAN! AND THIS *MAN* HAS GOT SOMETHIN' TO SAY TO YOOUU!" from the movie, but there isn't a video of that for some reason

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I'm majoring in Computer Sciences (I find it funny that I say this because technically I have to "apply" to get into my Major's program after this year).

I've heard from a guy that I work with (who's in college already/has friends in the major) that the curriculum is just brutal.

It doesn't help that I don't know any programming languages/everyone in my class year for the Engineering College seems to be at least a year ahead of me in Math.

Ugh.

Life y u do dis??????? :urg:
Programming is just like learning a new language, it isn't that hard once you get the gist of the building blocks, so to speak.

You can do it! I believe in you! :4charizard:Let's imagine it's the optimistic charizard.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Yup. I am mortal. *sigh* all this talk about premium takes me back to when I threw a fit over having a black name on [CLASSIFIED] Such immaturity....

All these throwbacks to my old self today though. Why?
How does it feel being like us Kermit?

Kermit: It feels nostalgic, almost like nothing changed. In fact, if I had to pick the one thing that changed, it'd be me.
That's right, I have another form...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

As if Dr. Rabbit himself wasn't already terrifying enough, no matter why he was portrayed as a pedophile in most YouTube Poops.

Had any of you seen Dr. Rabbit's World Tour in your elementary schools back in the day?

Last edited:

Soul.

I'm surprised it still has fans.
Yeah, that's suprising. I guess it's better than vStream. YouTube reigns supreme, though.
Why!
Why do people try to bring this back!?
Because people want more YouTube alternatives with the classic layout. It's sad, but true. Users say that if YouTube didn't change, these alternatives wouldn't exist.

And Smogon just banned Mega Mawile. Well, back to NU, I suppose.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So what, does that make this Smashboards after dark, where we talk about dangerous and controversial topics?

Like the leak.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
ADDDDDMMMMIIIINNNNNSSSS!
If the admins allowed an Optizard smiley, it will make people feel optimistic and happy, and would help solve the problem of depression in our world.

But no, they want people to be depressed.
Because when people are depressed, they do nothing all day. And when people do nothing all day, they go on the internet. And when people go on the internet, they might go on SmashBoards.
It's a conspiracy for self-gain.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
If the admins allowed an Optizard smiley, it will make people feel optimistic and happy, and would help solve the problem of depression in our world.

But no, they want people to be depressed.
Because when people are depressed, they do nothing all day. And when people do nothing all day, they go on the internet. And when people go on the internet, they might go on SmashBoards.
It's a conspiracy for self-gain.
I know, what a cruel place this site is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom