• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm pretty sure that @ Moon Monkey Moon Monkey is our resident dino expert.

So many three stocks.
Yo!!! Honestly can't wait to play as :4yoshi:for Smash 4.

I hear cats be talking about rumors/leaks about Bowser Jr. and toggle-able wavedashing and i can't help but laugh at how silly it all sounds. We are literally a MONTH and some change away from Japan's release. Soon people can stop claiming to have "insider" information given to them by their cousin's girlfriend's father's classmate that use to sit behind him in math class's mailman's son-in-law's nephew that happens to be involved in smash telling people the juicy details about the game.

The things people do for smash...

Anyway...You. Me. Launch Weekend. We are gonna do some hyperbolic time chamber type ****! We're both are gonna get good!
:b:

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I haven't been in the Shulk thread for a while, but from I've heard it's getting crazy, like to almost Ridley thread levels.

The only reason I'm not going there is because I hardly know anything about Xenoblade.
It's more or less gone off the deep end, and unlike the Ridley thread where I kind of understand the madness that seams from the Ridley situation. I don't even really understand how it reached that point, it used to be a pretty niche thread.

Though I still support both characters, I have a hard time posting things in either thread these days.

Soul.

I guess, but I'd also assume he takes just as much work as everyone else.
There is an Online Mode. But whether or not it works I'm not sure yet.
That's cool. Chances are it works, but if there's problems with it, they'll be fixed.

Anyways, it's funny how we're in August already. We have 43 days left until Smash 3DS releases in Japan, everyone is hoping their characters are revealed, others want to play the game competitively, and some want to discuss the DLC.
And by then, character support threads will have a lot of posts, that's if their characters don't get confirmed.
Then starts the competitiveness that speculators aren't really interested.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
That is correct yes. Wish he would update though. It's almost been a week and he left it at such a cliffhanger. >.>
He's not going to be uploading for a while, he wants to get ready for all of the trips he is taking this month......
Edit.
That's cool. Chances are it works, but if there's problems with it, they'll be fixed.

Anyways, it's funny how we're in August already. We have 43 days left until Smash 3DS releases in Japan, everyone is hoping their characters are revealed, others want to play the game competitively, and some want to discuss the DLC.
And by then, character support threads will have a lot of posts, that's if their characters don't get confirmed.
Then starts the competitiveness that speculators aren't really interested.
Have y'all seen this? It is the best poop I have seen in a very long time

Last edited:

Soul.

I lol'd at the "Morphin Time!" part. Mega Lucario appears with a Zelda sound effect.
"This is a mammoth!"

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
He's not going to be uploading for a while, he wants to get ready for all of the trips he is taking this month......
Edit.

Saw this ages ago but ALWAYS worth watching over & over.

Hong

The Strongest
@ Hong Hong get your *** in here and explain this bull**** you Canadian conspirator, you. ¦(
Canada is a land of myth.

Ray Man, along with Ridley, Mewtwo, and Valkyrie (from Valkyrie no Densetsu) are exclusive to the Canadian version.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Why should I if I don't care about K. Rool? :troll:
Everybody knows that the dark side has cookies. And to my knowledge, King K. Rool is a villain. Therefore, he must have cookies for anyone who joins his cause. It's simple logic, that's all.

It's Chuggaaconroy's isn't it? All hail the Calibrary Cuff Emile!
Yeah, I'm watching it too. If only that game wasn't so damn hard to find.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Anyway...You. Me. Launch Weekend. We are gonna do some hyperbolic time chamber type ****! We're both are gonna get good! :b:
I'm trying my best to be prepared, I'm still trying to find a job and a solid place to live.

Though I definitely want to see if I can pull off a second miracle Olimar. Probably not without my Pikmin...

D

Deleted member

Everybody knows that the dark side has cookies. And to my knowledge, King K. Rool is a villain. Therefore, he must have cookies for anyone who joins his cause. It's simple logic, that's all.
I'm a villain. I have infinite amounts of cookies :troll:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Canada is a land of myth.

Ray Man, along with Ridley, Mewtwo, and Valkyrie (from Valkyrie no Densetsu) are exclusive to the Canadian version.
But wait. How can realistic reality and unrealistic reality exist among the threads if time that makes the land go boom boom, where Link is taking a shower in front of a Rosalina that is watching Peach shower, that makes the world spin around in circles that spin in a square. How can I make sense if canada is a myth. Am I a myth. What am I? If Canada is my neighbor but it doesn't exist. Do I exist? Does the world exist. Does Smash Bros exist?
ZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I am error

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Not sure what to say about the Nintendo of Canada guy saying Rayman is possibly playable but I still find it strange for 3rd parties having trophies but no playable characters from it.

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Yeah, I'm watching it too. If only that game wasn't so damn hard to find.
I will stick with Ganondorf's cookies thank you very much. He uses the Triforce of Power to make them, so they are a lot tastier than K. Rool's.

D

Deleted member

Optimistic Charizard, The King from Zelda CD-i, Shrek, Mr. Incredible, Ridley, and other characters should all be in SSF2. lolz

Last edited by a moderator:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I will stick with Ganondorf's cookies thank you very much. He uses the Triforce of Power to make them, so they are a lot tastier than K. Rool's.
Insolent mortal! Nothing tastes better than King K. Rool's cookies!

Soul.

Who here likes competitive 4th Gen Pokémon battling?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Optimistic Charizard, The King from Zelda CD-i, Shrek, Mr. Incredible, Ridley, and other characters should all be in SSF2. lolz
Did the optimistic Charizard thing really take flight? Without Vegito constantly pushing it, I mean.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just a head's up Super Smash Flash 2's online is now up & running!
That should be fun. I think that the last time I played that games was a couple months ago. It's a pretty well made fan game. I definitely want to wreck some stuff with Mega Man in that game.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Insolent mortal! Nothing tastes better than King K. Rool's cookies!
You are the mortal, mortal. We can never die, the triforce of power protects us. Even if we are slain we always come back. Your leader is just a mutated reptile.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
You are the mortal, mortal. We can never die, the triforce of power protects us. Even if we are slain we always come back. Your leader is just a mutated reptile.
But we have tasty cookies. Far superior to your lame Triforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom