• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gaius, Donnel and Robin are the only ones that can pass it down (or rather, pass down the class to get it) IIRC.
I never considered this with my pairings

I'm going to have to change it up

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Man, I've been incredibly tired lately. I always have the need to take a nap or something. With that said, I better enjoy it while I can. School is unfortunately coming up soon. Then I'll be tired as **** with barely any time to rest...*Sigh*

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have severe doubts that leak is real but funny enough it contains a kangaroo and I'm seeing Hopper from Dish advertisements here on SmashBoards.

D

Deleted member

I forget which voice it is (I think it's voice 1), but one of male Robin's voices sound hilarious when he says "Chrom." It sounds more like "CRUMB!!"

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, Nowi Tharja and Sully produce daughters without galeforce

But Male avatar, Gaius and Donnel can pass down galeforce to them

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
Man, I've been incredibly tired lately. I always have the need to take a nap or something. With that said, I better enjoy it while I can. School is unfortunately coming up soon. Then I'll be tired as **** with barely any time to rest...*Sigh*
Whenever I'm tired I just give myself a caffeine and adrenaline injection. Straight to the blood stream for fast action.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Kangaroos, eh? I've never heard of that particular Kangaroo, but I have heard of this one
Ricky.jpg

Move aside, Epona. I like my rides that punch and go "wa-oh wa-oh" as they hop up cliffs and stuff. I miss Ricky...

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
does anyyone else try to pair up the characters that make the most sense? (feel right) right now i have ChromxSumia, RobinxTharja, StahlxSully, VaikexMuriel (lol) and im working on VirionxCherche

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So, Nowi Tharja and Sully produce daughters without galeforce

But Male avatar, Gaius and Donnel can pass down galeforce to them
They can't pass it down directly because they're males, but marrying them off to the three females gives the daughters the option to reclass to Dark Flier.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
does anyyone else try to pair up the characters that make the most sense? (feel right) right now i have ChromxSumia, RobinxTharja, StahlxSully, VaikexMuriel (lol) and im working on VirionxCherche
I don't think TharjaXRobin makes sense

Yeah she's obsessed with him

to a freakish degree that no one would accept

They can't pass it down directly because they're males, but marrying them off to the three females gives the daughters the option to reclass to Dark Flier.
Yeah, that's what I mean

Specifically what I mean

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm playing the game mostly as a relaxing thing. I have the EXPonential growth DLC and other things; I don't quite mind if I screw up a marriage pair because my units are kinda hefty in the first place.

I have:
Virion x Sully
Robin x Lucina
Chrom x Olivia
Donnel x Nowi

Chrom x Olivia was lucky, and Robin x Lucina was both for the benefits and also for the rubbing it in Chrom's face.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Kangaroos, eh? I've never heard of that particular Kangaroo, but I have heard of this one
View attachment 19758

Move aside, Epona. I like my rides that punch and go "wa-oh wa-oh" as they hop up cliffs and stuff. I miss Ricky...
Ricky needs to be playable in Hyrule Warriors (or maybe as a mount)... and Ralph. Heck, there's so many characters I'd love to see again, HW or regular Zelda game idc. :(

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently Kamen Rider blade is one of the better liked/ Rated Hesei era Kamen Riders

I just don't see it

I have no idea what's going on, and I know NOTHING about the characters 9 episodes in

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Signatures are disabled on mobiles unless you lessen your resolution (zoom out). If you make your browser window small on your computer, it does the same thing. Smashboards adjusts the settings depending on your screen resolutions.

Please don't. There is already a thread for it....maybe two. Just use the Search Function. There's no reason to make an entirely new thread.
Oh sorry to bother you, but I was kidding, refrencing the fact that people make threads for EVERYTHING, even if someone said to make one, I wasn't going to.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
I'll admit i had a mental block when it came to Robin for a while and when i saw that Tharja has an obsession with him i was like "ok, i shall make it work" what about HenryxTharja? and MaribellexDonnel anyone?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'll admit i had a mental block when it came to Robin for a while and when i saw that Tharja has an obsession with him i was like "ok, i shall make it work" what about HenryxTharja? and MaribellexDonnel anyone?
I personally think Cordelia x Donnel makes the most sense from a story standpoint.
Henry x Tharja makes sense because they're both creepy and also Dark Mages from Plegia.

Robin's most ideal and logical spouse is Chrom or Lucina.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Henry is fun with everyone, but Henry is in my opinion the best character in Awakening. And the spoiled girl marrying the farmer, could be fun (although maybe a little too cliché).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I personally think Cordelia x Donnel makes the most sense from a story standpoint.
Henry x Tharja makes sense because they're both creepy and also Dark Mages from Plegia.

Robin's most ideal and logical spouse is Chrom or Lucina.
What about Cordelia and Donnel works?

Nielicus

Smash Lord
LMFAO IKR, I'm going to be a junior so I'm eager to go to school and get that s*** over with, of course my social life is gonna f****** suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom