• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

There can be two options for this

1. They just want attention
B. Sheer dumb luck that Shulk gets revealed today

Most likely 1. because they also retweeted the character reveal Livestream, which did not reveal Shulk.
uh... did you notice the :troll:?

They didn't actually retweet. I was making fun of the Monolith Soft retweet = Shulk thing.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
You know, this is getting out of hand. The original question asked if we were seeing more Smash. That's it. Not asking about new reveals, not asking about veterans. Nothing.

D

Deleted member

You know, this is getting out of hand. The original question asked if we were seeing more Smash. That's it. Not asking about new reveals, not asking about veterans. Nothing.
You don't understand; this is SmashBoards. One tweet = massive conspiracy theory that means a character will be revealed.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
You know, going into the tournament, I thought I would be a little unique in choosing Bowser. I had planned to use Bowser since the tournament was first announced.
Ohoho
OHOHOHOHO
I was...so wrong.
But I was happy to be wrong.
The King deserves his time in the limelight!
This wasn't actually streamed, but there was a match between three Bowsers and one Donkey Kong.
It was intense.

Funny story, not related to Bowser but to one of the "matches."
During the preliminaries there was this one match where three of the competitors didn't show up, but there was still one person who did.
They waited a good few minutes for any of the other players to show up, stressing the fact that if none of did the one guy that showed up would win by default. They got to the last ten seconds and the announcer guy and the crowd around the booth began chanting the countdown for the three no-shows' disqualification.
Nobody else showed up and the crowd started cheering.
That was definitely one of the highlights for me. :laugh:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Where can I watch the whole thing?
Pretty sure it's earlier in the thread somewhere.

In other news, when I thought this would be a boring day:

BOOM. One of my fave Voice Actresses replies to my tweet. This day might end up being kind of good.

Also, Right now in my road to Smash game line up I have:
-Ace Attorney Investigations 2
-Rewrite
-Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2
-Okami

After those I might give Xenoblade a try.

I want to play as many games as possible before Smash eats me alive.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, is Bowser the new Meta Knight? :p

Trinen's tweet has me interested, but I don't expect much. I'd say a character reveal (even a veteran) is rather unlikely.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What if the "Special Surprise" is that Young Link is returning as an alt for Toon Link like how Lucina was supposed to be for Marth.

:troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, is Bowser the new Meta Knight? :p

Trinen's tweet has me interested, but I don't expect much. I'd say a character reveal (even a veteran) is rather unlikely.
But what of Meta-Knight? Will he now be the new Bowser? Such is fate I suppose.

D

Deleted member

If Meta Knight is the worst character, I'll play him out of pity.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'll play Greninja and Mr. Game & Watch regardless of how bad they may be. Same goes for Shulk if he's in.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Nope. Definitely Slippy. The annoying frog no one likes.
Slippy is a bit uncharismatic, at the start of the Corneria stage in 64, he goes too far and gets chased down and is the first instance when you have to save someone, then later a giant robot knocks him down so he crash lands into Titania, and you can't attack the enemy base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom