• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Super Shiek Bowser for 3DS featuring Kirby from the Kirby series.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This name change; it really feels like I've lost a piece of myself. It's for the better, really, but at the same time... It's like moving. I'll get used to it soon enough, but for now, it just feels weird.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
This name change; it really feels like I've lost a piece of myself. It's for the better, really, but at the same time... It's like moving. I'll get used to it soon enough, but for now, it just feels weird.
That's a reason I've been ToasterBrains for bajillions of years.

That, and I can't think of anything better.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
It's funny when the players are spamming and doing stupid s*** the commentators are just like "Yeah they're definitely taking advantage of the bowser bomb getting great coverage!" LMFAO stfu

D

Deleted member

That's a reason I've been ToasterBrains for bajillions of years.

That, and I can't think of anything better.
I didn't come up with Kermit the Ninja, someone else did. I just really liked it, and I needed a replacement for my old name.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Breaking News: Shiek camper gets wrecked, believed to be utterly humiliated.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Change is good. I want to change my name as well (it reminds me of the time I thought this name was 'super awesome'), but I'm terrible at coming up with usernames and I'm too greedy to spend some bucks for it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ooh, what if the special surprises are directly after the end of this tournament?

I should stop getting my hopes up.

D

Deleted member

No Greninjas in the finals?

GRENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGHHHHHHH

(Greninja's hurt cry)

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
It's funny when the players are spamming and doing stupid s*** the commentators are just like "Yeah they're definitely taking advantage of the bowser bomb getting great coverage!" LMFAO stfu
Man, why don't you try and go up to the mic for a game that hasn't even gotten a metagame yet? Much less one that you've barely even played? Commentating Melee/Project M must be stressful enough, and then to do it about a game they don't even know much about... They're just trying to make it a bit more interesting. Would you rather them stay silent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom