• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The fact that you hear the Song of Time while the bridge repairs is a nice detail. The bridge goes back in time.

Also, Koume and Kotake have the same voice samples as in Ocarina of Time.

Anyway, it's an interesting stage and shaping to be one of my favorites of the 3DS version.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Props to those that try to be commentators. When people make a joke that just doesn't go over well and then get that awkward silence...Even I feel it. Especially when the chat rips them a new one for their fail. Chat has no soul.

On a side note, I'm wondering what the other stages not featured on the demo will be like, music wise. Gerudo Valley is stealing my heart. I can't wait to use the King of Evil here <3

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Does anyone have that image with the "green marth," "female marth," "magic marth" etc. I can't seem to find it and I'm thinking about doing something obvious with it

Morbi

Scavenger
I might've missed a couple of matches but...has anyone used Wii Fit Trainer at all?
Not to my knowledge, I watched most of the matches; however, I have yet to see her. I was watching for her too... no one likes her beautiful mannequin-esque complexion. :c

Notice the emoticon... its pale white skin...

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Nope.
I don't think anyone's used Donkey Kong yet either
I've seen Donkey Kong. Well, at least when the Wii U version was being played.

Not to my knowledge, I watched most of the matches; however, I have yet to see her. I was watching for her too... no one likes her beautiful mannequin-esque complexion. :c

Notice the emoticon... its pale white skin...
Everyone wants to be lards for the rest of their lives.

GET FIT! :glare:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I really have to wonder why the developers didn't make the water on the Tortimer Island stage swimmible. It's fall-through, like Great Bay.
And someone should touch that shark and get damaged by it.

----

Last edited:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
This bowser is soo solid, has a lot of skill in this tourney..

You know, this connection and 3ds version in a whole looks like a very solid game.

Even though the stream isn't doing so well, it surely hypes me for that release. :bee:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really have to wonder why the developers didn't make the water on the Tortimer Island stage swimmible. It's fall-through, like Great Bay.
And someone should touch that shark and get damaged by it.

----
Maybe they cut swimming? Maybe it wasn't complete? I dunno.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
More campy Sheik VS Dropkick the Koopa.

...I think I just came up with a better Koopaling than all of the official ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom