• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wow...that's ridiculous.

Marth got...AND LOST, the same Smash Ball four times in a row.
That is so stupid.

They should really make it so you DON'T lose the Smash Ball after a single attack.
But each time he got hit, he was hit pretty hard. Like with Kirby's hammer.

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Watching the stream in mobile quality is the worst thing ever....

Well, this is what happens when you don't live in the city.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Zapdos randomly appeared in the background of Prism Tower. Zapdos as Poké Ball assist disconfirmed!

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
It looks like the star KOs still appear at the end of matches in this build.

:4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Myougi

My posts are gluten free.
Since this is a social topic, this seems like the best place to put this. Here's a tier list I put together for the Wii U/3DS version. Remember this is all from speculation and experience with the games before their release, so please... don't hate. Do tell me what you think though!

:::S Tier:::
Mario - Overall a good fighter - He has a great neutral game and his fireball is a tricky projectile.
Toon Link - VERY FAST. Great projectile/Combo game.
Kirby - Great off stage game, and can combo aerials.

:::A Tier:::
Pikachu - VERY FAST. Combo game, and great moves.
King Dedede - A suprisingly good projectile game and powerful attacks.
Pac-Man - Great movement and neutral game.
Megaman - Great off stage game and has two good projectiles.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Great movement and a FANTASTIC recovery!

:::B Tier:::
Link - End log on aerials, but lots of unexpected power.
Bowser - Powerful attacks, and okay movement. Alright combo game, but needs to rely on reads some of the time.
Luigi - Decent recovery and a nice combo game.
Rosalina and Luma - Very underestimated at the moment. With some looking into and if there is the possibility of desyncs, R&L will be top tier. Right now she has fantastic mind games and a GREAT edgeguarding game.

:::C Tier:::
Pit - The multiple jumps can help aid the combo game, but his moves don't link like you think they should.
Greninja - Great movement and combo game.
Diddy Kong - Great range.
Donkey Kong - Less range, but more power.
Sheik - Great movement, suprisingly doesn't have a better combo game than Bowser..
Palutena - Diverse moveset and handles lots of options.
Fox - Great movement and a double recovery! (Illusion doesn't send him into special fall!)

:::D Tier:::
Lucina - Less powerful and no tippers, but it seems the mvoes come out faster than Marths.
Samus - SPAM LASERS TO WIN, IF YOU ARE OFF STAGE YOU DIE.
Peach - Super slow and dies way to early, despite having a nice recovery. Nice projectile game/edge guarding game.
Zelda - Powerful attacks, not a lot of combos. :(
Marth - Slower aerials and a lack of a combo game. With decent reads he can still win matches.
Wii Fit Trainer - Moves don't do a lot of damage and has poor combos, but the movement makes up for it.

:::E Tier:::
Robin - It looks like there is some lag on a lot of his/her special attacks. The fact that you lose the ability to do them makes this character sort of iffy to put on a tier list. I'm putting him/her low, but he/she still has potential if mastered as with everyone else.
Villager - Lag on lots of attacks, but a with good reads can be a formable opponent.
Captain Falcon - Movement is slower than Melee and doesn't have a good combo game.
Ike - Has way to much start up.
Little Mac - Has way to much start up.

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Since this is a social topic, this seems like the best place to put this. Here's a tier list I put together for the Wii U/3DS version. Remember this is all from speculation and experience with the games before their release, so please... don't hate. Do tell me what you think though!

Mario - Overall a good fighter - He has a great neutral game and his fireball is a tricky projectile.

Bowser - Powerful attacks, and okay movement. Alright combo game, but needs to rely on reads some of the time.
Rosalina and Luma - Very underestimated at the moment. With some looking into and if there is the possibility of desyncs, R&L will be top tier. Right now she has fantastic mind games and a GREAT edgeguarding game.

Pit - The multiple jumps can help aid the combo game, but his moves don't link like you think they should.
Sheik - Great movement, suprisingly doesn't have a better combo game than Bowser..
Fox - Great movement and a double recovery! (Illusion doesn't send him into special fall!)

Lucina - Less powerful and no tippers, but it seems the mvoes come out faster than Marths.
Peach - Super slow and dies way to early, despite having a nice recovery. Nice projectile game/edge guarding game.
Marth - Slower aerials and a lack of a combo game. With decent reads he can still win matches.
Wii Fit Trainer - Moves don't do a lot of damage and has poor combos, but the movement makes up for it.

Robin - It looks like there is some lag on a lot of his/her special attacks. The fact that you lose the ability to do them makes this character sort of iffy to put on a tier list. I'm putting him/her low, but he/she still has potential if mastered as with everyone else.
Villager - Lag on lots of attacks, but a with good reads can be a formable opponent.
Captain Falcon - Movement is slower than Melee and doesn't have a good combo game.

Though seriously making tier lists for a game that isn't released yet? Even having the balls to include characters people haven't played yet? We haven't even seen ANY meaningful gameplay footage of Ike!
I hate tier lists enough already but this is ridiculous

Last edited:

Myougi

My posts are gluten free.
Though seriously making tier lists for a game that isn't released yet? s
Remember this is all from speculation and experience with the games before their release, so please... don't hate.
All in all, tier lists don't matter at this point, but it's fun to create discussion and talk about who may be viable and who might not to. It's fun to talk about. :p

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace

Very perceptive, I would applaud you...but I'm still on the 2008 TiersR4Queers campaign.

D

Deleted member

Items On
Bowser Only
Spirit Train not sure if they're still only playing Spirit Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom