• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong

The Strongest
They probably don't want to show any more matches like that if they can help it since it's horrible for the product's image. They'll probably get back to the tournament when there are fewer players remaining and less 3DSs running nearby.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
The one thing Nintendo does is too much damn talking! Their live streams are 30% games 40% talking and 30% breaks. E3 was good but their was too much talking about nonsense

Last edited:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
This is such an interesting and entertaining stream!

:tired:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Hopefully we get some Double Dash in there too. It's the best one!
Well, it'd sorta be redundant, since Double Dash and MK7 both share MK64's theme, just arranged a bit differently in each. And the medley already has all the parts of the MK7 theme, from what I heard of it.

And even moreso if Mario Circuit comes back for the WiiU version with all of its tracks. (the DD Rainbow Road theme)

I guess it could have some snippets of the first parts of the DD theme, but not the chorus.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Seeing them wrestle with SMB1 physics paired with that commentary is causing me extreme pain.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
His only normal attack is a jump.
Speaking of which, there's an 8-but Mario MUGEN character who hurts opponents just by landing on them, and he only takes two hits before dying. But he can spawn a mushroom to regain his life point.

As a masochist, I'm having a very hard time stomaching this Super Mario gameplay.
Grab judgement hammer
Get 1
Profit :gawmelee:

Or maybe I just misread your post.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
"I was looking forward to hanging out with you without that that stupid guy from Nintendo Minute"

Looks like things just got sexual.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
She mistook a 1-Up for a Poison Mushroom... :urg:

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
#WeWantSmashBros4Demos. Spread the word, and make it trend! It's our only hope for a demo.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Apparently there is this "Thing" called ASMR's, which are videos which people whisper throughout it and it's suppose to relax people

Retsuprae did a thing on someone's Let's Play AMSR and I got to say

I don't see how someone whispering over something is relaxing

It kind of pisses me off the more I go through the video hearing the guy whispering
ASMR revolves around sensory triggers, usually in the form of sound, sight, or touch. The best way I can describe it is that you feel so relaxed that it feels like you're high. A lot of people describe it as "tingles" in the back of the head. Whispering does it for some people when it comes to sound but there are a lot of possible triggers. Paper crinkling, people talking with certain accents, bubble wrap popping, water running, etc. Not all ASMR videos involve whispering but nearly all of the involve people talking quietly. Not everybody experiences it too so, yeah, they're really weird (and kind of creepy) if you don't experience it.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm definitely getting my hopes up for a reveal so I'm done watching the stream, if there is I'll see it later cause this s*** is boring af

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
"Is it Palutena or Palutina?"
"Palutina."

:facepalm:

At least we are getting some Robin info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom