• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
We don't have to use Sonic.

Probably because SmashBoards doesn't display gender (despite it being an option for your profile) and half of us using females as our avatars. I'm male in case anyone was confused by my avatar

By the way, Yuri ships except peach x marth are banned for this romance novel, because as we all know
But what's wrong with crossings with other users? Not trying to start something, I'm just asking.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I suddenly want to watch Legend of Korra. It's one of the few animes I haven't watched and haven't been spoiled for, and it seems pretty popular...
Also, unrelated to the above statement, but I have made the Moronado because why not.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
This is Sehsucht, anything goes. If he wants to make a character have a deep loving relationship with a cactus, so be it.

Please.
My waifu will always be Frosty-san. There's no other for me. :upsidedown:
(I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I very sorry.)
Forgive me sempai.:chuckle:

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I suddenly want to watch Legend of Korra. It's one of the few animes I haven't watched and haven't been spoiled for, and it seems pretty popular...
Whether you've seen the original Avatar series will decide how much more you'll appreciate Korra, in terms of worldbuilding and history and references to the prior Avatar series. Though Korra can certainly stand on its own.

S1 was pretty good, though with a polarizing conclusion. S2 was fairly uneven, though S3 is currently going strong after a good first half.

Lol the level of defensiveness
This isn't a laughing matter, TGS.

If Cliff's girlfriend ever finds out that a semi-anonymous user on the Internet made insinuations about his orientation that one time, she could very well end up leaving him for reasons.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Cacti cannot be shipped with another female then;
Bah. Who needs "rules" anyhow?

They're just doing a fanfic story, they can be silly once in a while
Says the man who just a while ago said:
Arigarmy brought it up. I was doing just fine until FalKoopa blew my cover and stated that I would've chosen IsmaR. Good thing nobody's told her yet, cause I'd be in big trouble. DONT GET ANY IDEAS
What have I walked into this time...
Something that could've only happened here.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Cacti cannot be shipped with another female then;
Now I'll always have to watch that anime in English because I'll always immediately think of Peacock when Sayaka speaks.

Not that that's a bad thing.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master

If Cliff's girlfriend ever finds out that a semi-anonymous user on the Internet made insinuations about his orientation that one time, she could very well end up leaving him for reasons.
He got shipped with a fictional anthropomorphic blue hedgehog and his biggest problem with the relationship is that it's gay.

D

Deleted member

Bah. Who needs "rules" anyhow?

Good. No one tried to ship me with Homura. She's far too cool and possibly lesbian if you want to look at her actions that way for me.

Now I'll always have to watch that anime in English because I'll always immediately think of Peacock when Sayaka speaks.

Not that that's a bad thing.
Of course that isn't a bad thing. In fact, some of Sayaka's scenes would be quite in character for Peacock. And if you really want to, then Madoka is Filia, Kyouko is Squigly, and Homura is Cerebella

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
He got shipped with a fictional anthropomorphic blue hedgehog and his biggest problem with the relationship is that it's gay.
Whether you've seen the original Avatar series will decide how much more you'll appreciate Korra, in terms of worldbuilding and history and references to the prior Avatar series. Though Korra can certainly stand on its own.

S1 was pretty good, though with a polarizing conclusion. S2 was fairly uneven, though S3 is currently going strong after a good first half.

As long as she knows it's not real, I may be fine.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What about us?

I started eating chili dogs to make you happy. And now you're saying our love isn't real?
Don't worry Sehnsucht. There's other fish in this sea called Life.

Seriously though, you guys are STILL on this shipping thing? Stuff like that is supposed to be a one day fad. ¦D
Because romance needs more than simply a day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom