• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, damnit! Just got my computer backs from repairs yesterday due to it randomly shutting off without warning and guess what? It randomly shut off without warning!

I just can't win. :glare:

D

Deleted member

I need these now. Playing Melee with broken analog/C-Sticks is painful.
Broken Analog? Wouldn't that be worthless for just about any game in the Gamecube library? I honestly don't use the C-Stick though.

D

Deleted member

I'm not G
Well obviously not. You keep mentioning your girlfriend, so assuming she exists :troll: you're obviously straight in the case. We'll just attract more females to our romance novel if it has guy on guy action.

Otherwise, rule 63 CliffJumper X Sonic :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Broken Analog? Wouldn't that be worthless for just about any game in the Gamecube library? I honestly don't use the C-Stick though.
Broken in that the rubber/plastic covering is gone, and is now literally just a stick that I guide with my thumb.

Just use the Wiimote mate.:troll:
I actually use Nunchucks for Brawl/probably will use them for Smash 4.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well obviously not. We'll just attract more females to our romance novel if it has guy on guy action.

If you seriously have to joke like that, at least don't make it look like I'm gay. If it would help, there is one female sonic fan on these boards I know of, I think her name is Mari. Does that help?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Well obviously not. You keep mentioning your girlfriend, so assuming she exists :troll: you're obviously straight in the case. We'll just attract more females to our romance novel if it has guy on guy action.

I don't even know the gender of half you guys, and don't forget Mod X Mod ships.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If you seriously have to joke like that, at least don't make it look like I'm gay. If it would help, there is one female sonic fan on these boards I know of, I think her name is Mari. Does that help?
...We know. That's why Rule 63 is apparent.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We don't have to use Sonic.

I don't even know the gender of half you guys, and don't forget Mod X Mod action.
Probably because SmashBoards doesn't display gender (despite it being an option for your profile) and half of us using females as our avatars. I'm male in case anyone was confused by my avatar

By the way, Yuri ships except peach x marth are banned for this romance novel, because as we all know

D

Deleted member

BluePikmin X Dark Pit :troll:

Yaoi it is :troll:
Gotta summon dem fangirls

unless an english dub of any anime has a memetic line that can be used to object to yaoi ships. Anyone? No? Good. We need the female magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom