• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I wonder how the Ridley fanbase would react if he was a Fox clone. I mean, he IS a playable character. :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have a big problem!
I got a copy of Bioshock 2 in the mail today. And I got the NTSC/J version! Can I play NTSC/J games on European Xbox 360 consoles? Please someone respond!
If it's region locked (I don't know anything about Xbox stuff, nor do I care), I hope you have ordered that from an European store, so you could replace it for an European copy. Otherwise, you just wasted money on a game you can't play.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
If it's region locked (I don't know anything about Xbox stuff, nor do I care), I hope you have ordered that from an European store, so you could replace it for an European copy. Otherwise, you just wasted money on a game you can't play.
European store. One in The Netherlands to be exact. It's kinda odd how they messed up.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Get that complaint ready. Anyway, how would a non-European game find its way to a European store? Weird.
Exactly. A company that delivers video games shouldn't make these mistakes. And the worst part is that if they don't give me the PAL version tommorrow, I won't be able to buy the game since they don't deliver on weekends and upcoming sunday i'm going on vacation. And since my 360 is from now on in Serbia means that I will only be able to play the game in summer 2015 if it doesn't come tommorrow.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Exactly. A company that delivers video games shouldn't make these mistakes. And the worst part is that if they don't give me the PAL version tommorrow, I won't be able to buy the game since they don't deliver on weekends and upcoming sunday i'm going on vacation. And since my 360 is from now on in Serbia means that I will only be able to play the game in summer 2015 if it doesn't come tommorrow.
That really sucks. Hope you can get the PAL version as soon as possible.

Morbi

Scavenger
I do not understand, why would you not be able to play the game for an entire year if it does not come in the mail "tomorrow"? Are you on vacation for an entire year or something? Or you do not live in Serbia, but your Xbox is in Serbia... but you will not be back to Serbia in a year? Haha... I am lost.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I've been thinking about this alternate costume trend Sakurai's been pulling off lately. I've been making a list of possible choices, here's what I got so far.

Peach- The biking suit she wears in the Mario Kart games
Luigi- his version of what Mario was shown off in today
Toon Link- Engineer Outfit
Sonic- Shadow and Silver
Samus- Dark Suit, PED Suit
Pit- Dark Pit

Morbi

Scavenger
So I've been thinking about this alternate costume trend Sakurai's been pulling off lately. I've been making a list of possible choices, here's what I got so far.

Peach- The biking suit she wears in the Mario Kart games
Luigi- his version of what Mario was shown off in today
Toon Link- Engineer Outfit
Sonic- Shadow and Silver
Samus- Dark Suit, PED Suit
Pit- Dark Pit
Luigi cannot be American without that prominent red, unless you mean a random golf costume (if that is what Mario is wearing, I have not clue to be honest). Sonic already has a "Silver" palette I believe.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
The only alt costume we've seen so far has been male wii fit trainer correct? All the others are just different skins.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
The only alt costume we've seen so far has been male wii fit trainer correct? All the others are just different skins.
We've also seen the many for the Villager (2 for both gender) as well as Little Mac's pink sweatshirt, if you're talking exclusively about differences in models.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I do not understand, why would you not be able to play the game for an entire year if it does not come in the mail "tomorrow"? Are you on vacation for an entire year or something? Or you do not live in Serbia, but your Xbox is in Serbia... but you will not be back to Serbia in a year? Haha... I am lost.
I live in The Netherlands. I go to Serbia only once a year. There I left my consoles of the previous generations so I don't have to go back and forth with alot of luggage. Basicly my father bought a house for me and i'm planning on keeping my game collection there. Basicly i'm collecting videogames in The Netherlands to later bring them to Serbia.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I said last night I had the ambition to become a Lets Player, but how foolish of me to not state what games I'd do LP's of. Here they are

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy
Sonic Adventure
Backyard Baseball 2001
Sonic Adventure 2
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (3DS)
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
Sonic Unleashed
StarFox Adventures
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

Luigi cannot be American without that prominent red, unless you mean a random golf costume (if that is what Mario is wearing, I have not clue to be honest). Sonic already has a "Silver" palette I believe.
Yes, that costume is from one of the golf games.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm currently surfing the web and I just saw an advertisement (using Wii U browser so I can't block) about diabetes control.

...And I just got news from my job that one employee died from a diabetic coma.

Not cool. :glare:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
@ Morbi Morbi Do you seriously know how much of a giant ****ing ***hole you sound for liking my post about an employee passing away at work???

You better remove that like or I will report.

Edit: Thank you.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion

"Pic of the day. The character farther in the back isn't from the Imperial forces, and the character in the front is not the infamous drum-playing puppet in Osaka. No, Mario is actually wearing an outfit from Family Computer Golf: U.S. Course! NES Open Tournament Golf might be a more familiar title."

NES Open Tournament Golf? That's a weird way to spell AMERICAN PRIDE. :troll:
Hey look, it's the "all american american american" Jack Swagger!
swagger2.jpg

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
nice shout-out to smashboards, but until i can get a car, i won't be going to any tournaments here in soCal... Inland Empire never gets tourneys (except for that one small tourney i went to at GameCrazy right before Brawl released.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom