• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I was going to link Zero's theme, but every time I see Zero in MvC3 I am reminded of how not Mega Man he is.
The most sexually confusing moment I've ever had in my life was when I found out Zero was a guy. I guess besides the long blond hair, it was the green orbs he had for breasts.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
The most sexually confusing moment I've ever had in my life was when I found out Zero was a guy. I guess besides the long blond hair, it was the green orbs he had for breasts.
I figured he was a guy.

Lucius from Fire Emblem (Blazing Sword outside the states.. actually only in Japan was it called Blazing Sword I think) was who got me good.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I still haven't figured out Bridget is a guy

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Das the idea.

Though I was being serious when I said that Zero has the superior design. I could never get behind the other Zero and his box like design and his green breasts.
I like the X design more myself. I think he looks cooler, but eh, opinions are funny like that.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Watching Dragon Ball Z while I wait for the site to update. All the Battle of Gods theatrical release hype has rekindled my love for the series, and I decided to start from the beginning through Funimation's website. Also thinking about picking up Budokai Tenkaichi 2 or Budokai HD Collection.
Neither.

You should play Budokai Tenkaichi 3. So many characters...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Eiyuu*Senki
Supports the love between: You and female versions of notable historical figures

I never knew Hannibal had a nice rack

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I...actually haven't played it...
You should go get the original GameCube version of Budokai.

It's worth the sweet music.
I have the HD collection (and the PS2 versions of the trilogy) which lacks Budokai 2 for some reason.

I'm sad because unlike some others I like DBZ BATTLE BOARD

Last edited:

Ascended

Smash Ace
I...actually haven't played it...
You should go get the original GameCube version of Budokai.

It's worth the sweet music.
I played the Budokai trilogy when they were new (All three to completion, and I still have my PS2 copy of Budokai 3) and I also had Tenkaichi 2 on the Wii when it was new, but I don't know what happened to my copy.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I read an article that dating sims can actually help you IRL

And I found the PERFECT one

One where you date dinosaurs

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I only have BT3 for the Wii. I'm afraid that I won't be able to play any other's because I use the Wii remote and nunchuck, which makes me have to move the control around. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom