• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
This may seem a bit off-topic, but have any of you guys heard of J-Stars Victory VS? If you have it, how is it? I hear mixed opinions about it & I'm not too sure if I should get it. :dizzy:

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
This may seem a bit off-topic, but have any of you guys heard of J-Stars Victory VS? If you have it, how is it? I hear mixedopinions about it & I'm not too sure if I should get it. :dizzy:
I have it! I imported the game when it first released in Japan last March. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend buying it at full retail price if you're not really familiar with the characters. It really is just a game for huge Shounen Jump fans that have always dreamed of their favourite characters battle it out. As an actual game, it's pretty darn mediocre at best. I still have a lot of fun with it but it's quite forgettable later on.

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
I have it! I imported the game when it first released in Japan last March. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend buying it at full retail price if you're not really familiar with the characters. It really is just a game for huge Shounen Jump fans that have always dreamed of their favourite characters battle it out. As an actual game, it's pretty darn mediocre at best. I still have a lot of fun with it but it's quite forgettable later on.
Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with most of the characters. Just wasn't too sure how the gameplay was since some people were saying the controls are "clunky" or whatever. But I'll see. I might get it

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with most of the characters. Just wasn't too sure how the gameplay was since some people were saying the controls are "clunky" or whatever. But I'll see. I might get it
Yeah the controls aren't the greatest. It's not a bad game though, it just could've been a lot better. It does get exciting when you unleash a Victory Burst and watch as your favourite characters do their super moves. Although it's nothing like a 'competitive' fighter but more of a 'casual and fun' type.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well it's kinda hard to post something when your previous post is the lastest and you don't want to get a warning for double post. Just sayin':4ludwig:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, i don't know what character i should do the profil. Should i do a sondage for what character i should do the profil, guys?

T

Trick or Treat

You know, I am greatly offended by this constant mockery of Shadow the Hedgehog, which happens to be a game and character I quite like. I feel violated and made fun of, because all these jokes are obviously just a knock on me and not the game. It is all about me, clearly.

You guys hate me :(

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You know, I am greatly offended by this constant mockery of Shadow the Hedgehog, which happens to be a game and character I quite like. I feel violated and made fun of, because all these jokes are obviously just a knock on me and not the game. It is all about me, clearly.

I didn't mock the game nor the character....

Does it mean that I like you? :b:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Oh sorry then! I don't hate Shadow or his game contrary to most people. It's just that he is the easy bad pun edgy joke of the internet. But i am sorry if you feel offended.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Me myself, I see no hear no evil in Shadow. He is all of him.

The game was ok, playable, certainly ambitious. Just funny when you realize the subject matter is cartoon hedgehogs being grimdark with demons and guns and motorbikes. Great soundtrack tho, and I mean it unironicaly.

T

Trick or Treat

I didn't mock the game nor the character....

Does it mean that I like you? :b:
Yes. (:

Oh sorry then! I don't hate Shadow or his game contrary to most people. It's just that he is the easy bad pun edgy joke of the internet. But i am sorry if you feel offended.
You are okay Mao *hugs*

Me myself, I see no hear no evil in Shadow. He is all of him.

The game was ok, playable, certainly ambitious. Just funny when you realize the subject matter is cartoon hedgehogs being grimdark with demons and guns and motorbikes. Great soundtrack tho, and I mean it unironicaly.
Yeah, I know it wasn'f amazing. But definitely playable. I actually liked that Shadow was given guns and made edgy, to be honest. What really bothered me was how random the demons were.

I am a huge fan of the Adventure-esque, story driven games. SA1, SA2, Shadow, Sonic Heroes...and also what Sonic 06 was in concept.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I really like Shadow the Hedgehog. He's actually my favorite Sonic character.
But just like people make Roy Koopa jokes for Roy, I'm used to the edgy jokes and may even partake in them if there's a good/original opportunity.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You are okay Mao *hugs*

Yeah, I know it wasn'f amazing. But definitely playable. I actually liked that Shadow was given guns and made edgy, to be honest. What really bothered me was how random the demons were.

I am a huge fan of the Adventure-esque, story driven games. SA1, SA2, Shadow, Sonic Heroes...and also what Sonic 06 was in concept.
Yeah i get a hugs from Erika! :D
Also Shadow games is cleary not the worst game of the Sonic franchises. People that say that are just too serious about it. It's like a movie nanar: It's "bad" but it's fun.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Yes. (:

You are okay Mao *hugs*

I have to say, I actually really like how edgy Shadow is, considering what he is. Its just an easy target for jokes

I wouldnt have Shadow any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom