• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
They had to rewrite 6 million lines of code.
And for the worst, it seems.
Huh, I was wrong. I guess that just shows you how much attention I paid to the game.
Though Unity in general I've heard was a glitchfest and/or rushed? That too threw me off from the game.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What I really need to know for the next time I get ultra bored is what types of enemies are attacking the Great Fox. The series the enemies are from determines the next character to join the group after Fox and Falco eventually do.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Huh, I was wrong. I guess that just shows you how much attention I paid to the game.
Though Unity in general I've heard was a glitchfest and/or rushed? That too threw me off from the game.
Both. You constantly fell through the ground or ended up stuck on objects.
They rushed it so they could grab a few bucks out of kids's Christmas money.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Just did some fun matches with some :4miigun: action. I used a custom set with the mii of the Hakase from the Nichijou. It's really different from the default set, wich is near Samus's gameplay.

The set is 3232. I'll explain every move for those who wants to learn more about the Gunner (wich is nobody) :
  • 3- Grenade Launch : One tricky move to deal with, the grenade launch is fun to play. Unlike the default charged shot or the useless lasers, the grenades are good if you want a faster playstyle, but still want to do some damage. The move is chargeable and does a good ammount of damage. The more it charges, the more distance it covers. The move is great to play tricks against the opponent, since the projectile is pretty small and explodes at any contact. It can stop some characters pretty well, and trick the faster ones into thinking that they can punish before you shoot. A great custom move, probably the best Neutral B for the Gunner.
  • 2- Stealth Burst : A worse Din Fire, but still better than the two others. It works just like the Din Fire, only traveling straight and can't change directions. It's okay, but not great though. It's only here to fill the second move, and it's honnestly better than the default (a worse PK Fire/Arc Fire) or the Missiles (crap in the air unlike Samus's).
  • 3- Arm Rocket : It works like the UpB of Pit/Edgy Pit, but covers less distance. It's better for my playstyle really. The two other ones are a basic recovery by shooting a shot down, wich is pretty punishable ; and a crappy super punch that is good as an OOS option, but crap for recovery. I prefer recovery over power, so I take the Arm Rocket. Nobody uses it except me apparently, but I don't care.
  • 2- Bomb Drop : You drop a bomb. It explodes after a small ammount of time or when touching the opponent. Yeah, they work like Samus's bombs, but there function is different. It can pretty much bait any "Gotta go" fast characters and punish them. Not as good as the Grenade Launch, but it's still a good move. It goes well with Grenade Launcher by they way, for a more explosive set.
So yeah, that's the set I use the most. Hope I made you learn some stuff about the Gunner (I'm sure I didn't).
It's fun to play characters not a lot of people uses.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
What I really need to know for the next time I get ultra bored is what types of enemies are attacking the Great Fox. The series the enemies are from determines the next character to join the group after Fox and Falco eventually do.
I think Kid Icarus enemies (Monoeyes and Miks for example) are the only 'realistic' options as they went to space.

I've waited sooo long for a new Fallout
New Vegas was soooo good
You should try one :189:
I'll be honest, a Fallout game has been on my non-Nintendo backlog for a while now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think Kid Icarus enemies (Monoeyes and Miks for example) are the only 'realistic' options as they went to space.

I'll be honest, a Fallout game has been on my non-Nintendo backlog for a while now.
I was thinking of doing those, but I decided to check with the folks here to try to randomize the enemy selection process. Of course, since they're inside the ship it wouldn't matter as much about the space outside, but I still wanted an organized faction and other than those there isn't much else that makes sense to do a random raid. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something.

Strofirko

Smash Master
The only thing I know about fallout is:
-Skyrim with guns.
The stuff I know about skyrim:
-Arrow in the knee jokes.
-Fursrohdah protagonist.
-The main and only theme.
-Charles martinet is a dragon.
-Corrupted modding community.

So they are similar,right?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have a great idea for the Dr. Ike, I hope it works.
I'm gonna put up another vote for Dr. Mega Man.

And I'll also ask for Dr. Dark Pit.

:4darkpit:

No pressure, though. If you don't wanna do it you don't and shouldn't have to. :)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The only thing I know about fallout is:
-Skyrim with guns.
The stuff I know about skyrim:
-Arrow in the knee jokes.
-Fursrohdah protagonist.
-The main and only theme.
-Charles martinet is a dragon.
-Corrupted modding community.

So they are similar,right?
I stopped reading at Skyrim with guns.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Wait a sec...
How long ago was Fallout 4 revealed?
Edit: Oh wait, nvm.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
"interplay debacle"? Is this something that's seriously about video games?
Of course it is,something bad needed to happen with a colapsing company like interplay,to fallout finally get safe on the hands of bethesda.
And because this obviously fallout 4 would exist.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I was thinking of doing those, but I decided to check with the folks here to try to randomize the enemy selection process. Of course, since they're inside the ship it wouldn't matter as much about the space outside, but I still wanted an organized faction and other than those there isn't much else that makes sense to do a random raid. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something.
Or maybe Metroid enemies? But yeah, those two and Star Fox are the only ones that make sense, even when it's inside the Great Fox.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Microsoft will be on PC conference to talk about xbox,one conference less to my must watch list.:troll:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Microsoft will be on PC conference to talk about xbox,one conference less to my must watch list.:troll:
I'm only gonna watch that one hoping something goes wrong.
Wait, you said PC. I thought you said 'PC will be on Microsoft conference'.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Im mainly hyped about that harvest moon game they are going to show. I wanna see if it is good

Am I the only one that cant watch vinesause anymore because of how obnoxiously loud he is

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
For real though, have any of you people that hate on CoD actually played the series? Or a considerable amount of games? Personally I haven't so I pretty much have no opinion on the franchise one way or the other.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
For real though, have any of you people that hate on CoD actually played the series? Or a considerable amount of games? Personally I haven't so I pretty much have no opinion on the franchise one way or the other.
Yes with a friend the kept pushing me to play it, it isnt my type of game

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I've had a lot of luck finding funny posts about videogames lately. Here's an ORAS comic about Team Magma and Team Aqua:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I've played since MW up to Advanced Warfare
I used to play with my friend, because I sure as hell wasn't spending money on that
I liked the series up until Black Ops 2
At that point it was like, yeah why spend 60 bucks on this, matter of fact, why waste time on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom