• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
If we were closer friends I would find a way to pay you $12 so you could get me that Lucina. :laugh:
Or just beg. That is admittedly the more likely scenario.

In any case instead of be jealous at you, I'll instead be ill at Nintendo
And conclude my post with "Why Nintendo' as the norm. :glare:

EDIT: Wait a minute, there's FOUR Lucinas here. I take it back, you're a horrible person for showing me this.
:laugh:/:crying:

EDIT2: I'm NOT indirectly asking you, by the way...I'd sooner get one for $50 from a scalper than beg someone online for their money.
I've never seen anything like it. There was about 15 Robin's, 6 Falcon's, a bunch of Wii Fit Trainer's, Villager's, Bowser's, Ness' Jiggly's, Zard's and like 100 Greninja's. There were more Lucinas on the other side. So strange.

Also, amiibos are $17 in Aus. So unfair. I bought 6 tonight.

Sorry to do it to you man! One day you'll get lucky too. They must have just stacked the shelf.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Any ideas who I should Dr. Mario-fy next?
Mario.
Then Luigi.
:troll:
(In all seriousness, do R.O.B. next.)
[That or Jiggs]
{And Ike}
And after that...

I wanna see Dr. Clown Car :troll:

Am I the only one here who calls Dr. Mario's dark palette swap, "Dark-ter Mario"?
I know most people call him things like, "The Shady Doctor" and other similar things, but I can't help it.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hello, today nothing happened. I just made a Sasahara Mii, finally tested Smash Tour (and find it okay :nessmelee:) and improved my customs sets a bit again. Appart from that, nothing much.
Oh yeah, here's the Sasahara Mii I made. Tagging @FalKoopa who gave me the idea of making him :
QR Sasahara Mii.png

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Oh hello, today nothing happened. I just made a Sasahara Mii, finally tested Smash Tour (and find it okay :nessmelee:) and improved my customs sets a bit again. Appart from that, nothing much.
Oh yeah, here's the Sasahara Mii I made. Tagging @FalKoopa who gave me the idea of making him :
I made a Mii of this guy:

No, really.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I don't touch Ike and yet I have all of his customs
I play :4robinm: and I still cannot.get.Speed Thunder.
>_> damn you Trophy Rush
:189:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
As compensation for both the under-stocking of amiibos and the grueling hunt for customs...
Scanning an amiibo of a fighter should automatically unlock all their customs.
Some are behind challenges, though, but I understand you. I think connecting a 3DS and Wii U should unlock the outfits, headgear and customs you have in the one version, but not in the other version, challenge ones aside. Getting that final headgear was too frustrating hard and no way am I gonna do it again including outfits and customs the Wii U version.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I can change my name again :188:
I was going to change it to Ace of Spades but people recognize me with this name >_>
25 character limit is killing me
:189:

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I'm so glad I saved a "template" when I removed the clothes and pill and meticulously gave them transparent backgrounds. Time to get crackin'

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
>Goes to sleep early to wake up early and study
>Wakes up at 8:30 AM, school is at 1 PM (13:00
>Cold as hell, "I think Ill sleep just a little more"
>9 AM, still cold, "Let's take just another nap"
>9:20 AM, "Okay, now let's wake up"
>Falls asleep after saying that
>10:00 AM right now, 3 hours to study over 60 slides
>"****"

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Smash 4 is great y'know. It's the most balanced Smash game of them all, with many characters to play, many stages to choose and many options to take. I love playing as my favorite characters, like Mario, Little Mac, Donkey Kong, Miis, Luigi and a whole lot of other characters. But then, tell me...
tumblr_nfs7alWl6p1qlr8pbo1_500.gif

...why must every character in the top tier be the ones I hate the most !

[Screaming because can't dealing with all of those Sheiks and Sonics intensifies]

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Naturally, playing Terraria is making me hyperanalyze it in search of things that could work in Minecraft.

I have since realized that Minecraft has only two actual metal ores and that's really sad.

On the flip side of that coin, how much Terraria scraped the bottom of the barrel for ores is pretty funny. Lead and Tungsten. LEAD AND TUNGSTEN.

:4megaman:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Smash 4 is great y'know. It's the most balanced Smash game of them all, with many characters to play, many stages to choose and many options to take. I love playing as my favorite characters, like Mario, Little Mac, Donkey Kong, Miis, Luigi and a whole lot of other characters. But then, tell me...
View attachment 54680

[Screaming because can't dealing with all of those Sheiks and Sonics intensifies]
If it helps, you're not alone. Spin dash UpB down air spamming Sonics piss me off as well

You guys remember I was supposed to be studying 60 slides?
I only read 4 before saying "**** it" and returning here.
*sigh*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
View attachment 54680

Living the Yoshi life is gud
...Atleast, that's what I would be saying if my 3DS' Circle Pad is broken
:4pacman:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If it helps, you're not alone. Spin dash UpB down air spamming Sonics piss me off as well

You guys remember I was supposed to be studying 60 slides?
I only read 4 before saying "**** it" and returning here.
*sigh*
At least the Sonics on For Glory are easy to deal with. One time I played an accidental mirror match with someone (I actually like Sonic as a character) and I won by jumping over them and letting them spin dash themselves off the stage. XD

:4megaman:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Dude, just look at the "current tier list" :
S:4diddy::4sheik:
A:4pikachu::4sonic::4ness::4yoshi::rosalina::4zss::4luigi:
B:4falcon::4lucario::4fox::4mario::4villager:
C:4miibrawl::4peach::4shulk::4greninja::4megaman::4wario:
D:4rob::4robinf::4olimar::4pit::4kirby::4tlink::4link::4pacman:
E:4myfriends::4bowser: :4jigglypuff: :4duckhunt: :4darkpit::4metaknight:
F:4marth::4ganondorf::4lucina::4zelda::4falco::4littlemac::4dk::4bowserjr:
G:4samus::4dedede::4drmario::4wiifit::4palutena::4gaw::4charizard::4miigun:
H:4miisword:

Top tier in red, High Tier in Orange, Mid' Tier in Yellow, Low Tier in Green and Bottom tier in Blue.
Now let's check my mains and secondaries to see their tiers.

Mains :
  • :4mario: - High Tier
  • :4littlemac:- Low Tier
  • :4miigun: - Bottom Tier
Secondaries :
  • :4drmario:- Bottom Tier
  • :4ganondorf:- Low Tier
  • :4samus:- Bottom Tier
At this point, I'm just gonna put :4miibrawl: as one of my secondaries, just to have more chances to deal against fast characters, who are pretty much the top tiers. I only main one High Tier character, the rest is just in the low or bottom tier. Sonic is not even considered to be on the top.

God dammit.
tumblr_na2wj3CbBm1ro0m9oo3_500.gif

[Screaming internally intensifies]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom