• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Knowing this thread, we will pull a Project M Social and stay until we reach 2070 pages because we want this thread to actually last.
Meh. Smashboards Cobalt master race.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Warning Received
I hope Lucas will drop with AT LEAST a whole bunch of stages adapted for 8-player smash. Lucas alone would be extremely underwhelming. I hope Nintendo also announces some serious DLC plan for this game, like total blowout of characters, stages, trophies, custom moves, Mii customs and stuff like that. I would gladly buy a season pass for like, a lot of money, if it meant a string of content starting this June and continuing every month for at least a year.

Also, I hope those Splatoon costumes for the Mii Fighter will be purchasable for people like me who didn't pre-order from Gamestop at some point. Maybe in a pack with that Totakeke costume they revealed a couple of days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did you know Akons real name is Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

I think I'm slow but I still find this funny

Time Bongo
I found that out. And it's still one of the funniest things I've seen for a good while. Also, I think Akon's coming out with a new album soon too.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I hope Lucas will drop with AT LEAST a whole bunch of stages adapted for 8-player smash. Lucas alone would be extremely underwhelming. I hope Nintendo also announces some serious DLC plan for this game, like total blowout of characters, stages, trophies, custom moves, Mii customs and stuff like that. I would gladly buy a season pass for like, a lot of money, if it meant a string of content starting this June and continuing every month for at least a year.

Also, I hope those Splatoon costumes for the Mii Fighter will be purchasable for people like me who didn't pre-order from Gamestop at some point. Maybe in a pack with that Totakeke costume they revealed a couple of days ago.
Don't we all, man...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know, is DLC trophies even necessary? I mean, outside of the ones given to characters that'll be DLC?

That said, more DLC stages are very much welcomed in my book. Stages are also a big part of Smash's inner workings compared to other fighters. So it makes sense to add more of them for gameplay variety. If you play For Glory, then another background is welcomed.

DLC custom moves was something a few others and I were talking about in the Mega Man Social. I think it'd be a great addition. There's so much that can be done with the concept. We were talking about how many freaking moves Mega Man has at his disposal.

As for characters, I'd be happy to see almost any Nintendo character if they are fun to use. And if they are third party, if they iconic enough to be put in.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't wanna miss page ⑨⑨⑨ tho

:4cirno:

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Photoshop is pretty enjoyable to use, currently meticulously cropping out his pill and doctor headband, then I gotta erase his head, hands, and shoes. Also gotta fill in part of his coat that his hand was covering up.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sonic SatAM on Netflix has a picture of Grounder and Scratch on it

That's not Sonic SatAM

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Oh yeah gotta make the background transparent too, so I gotta carefully go around the whole render and erase all the white background

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, anyone else excited for Tekken 7 or Street Fighter 5? We should see either game pop up at E3 I think. For Street Fighter, I'm hoping Ibuki and Dudley show up, who knows, we might see some new characters too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Suddenly I got extremely pissed, and I got a need to watch brutal MMA videos
Tomorrow I'll train with weights again with this sounding at full volume

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
If this does work, I'd only do smash characters for now. Maybe other things in the future

-

also, oh boy this should get interesting

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
To be completely fair, Obo, LunarWingCloud is ABSOLUTELY correct.
People in this thread LOVE talking about it being dead.
So much so, that sometimes, the main topic of conversation, is how dead the thread is.
And they just won't stop.
The thread was dead last week, the thread was dead a few days ago, and apparently, the thread is dead now.

We might as well rename the thread...

The Smash 4 Social Dead 5.0: Thread Dead Redemption.
:troll:
Can we please name it Thread Dead Redemption? I can't not get enough of that name in my head now.

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
[bot voice] Hello Is SG9000 a Unicorn? !

Since not many people are gathered, I'm just gonna shamelessly put this out.

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
wow this is actually going pretty good so far, still gotta tweak some things on the headband and fill in the right side of the coat before I move on.

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
wow this is actually going pretty good so far, still gotta tweak some things on the headband and fill in the right side of the coat before I move on.
I would laugh really hard if Peach, WFT, and Wario had one.

or even waluigi :love:

Last edited:

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
Nurse Peach and Dr. Wario actually do exist. :estatic:

:231:
i know, but get this: slapping a smash bros picture of a fighter onto dr. mario. putting peach's face and high heel shoes onto dr mario's body would make her look like dr. ruth (who's a very short lady). and then wii fit trainer would look so awkward because of her foot that's up in the air so it'd make her look like she has a bent leg, like a barefoot dr.

or maybe the idea sounds better on paper :216:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom