• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Not to sound pessy or anything, but is anyone else thinking this "the thread is dead" got old too fast?

Of course, "Almost dead" is one thing, but it's still pretty similar to just "dead."

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It wasn't that hard, but I finally managed to trigger the "Get Windows 10" notification icon

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
Not to sound pessy or anything, but is anyone else thinking this "the thread is dead" got old too fast?

Of course, "Almost dead" is one thing, but it's still pretty similar to just "dead."
There's a big difference between almost dead and all dead

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

I was referring to it being locked up. Or at least, when the last one got locked.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
There's a big difference between almost dead and all dead
That's one of the best movies I've ever seen!
Man, I really wanna be hyped for E3... but with no Zelda or 3D Mario...

I just really wanted to see Zelda again.
Well, there's still StarFox Wii U and (maybe) Fire Emblem to be excited for. (Since the Japanese release for Fire Emblem if is in fact a few days after E3)

But for all we know, there could be a remake well hidden of Twilight Princess for New 3DS like they pulled Majoras Mask 3D out of the hat. It's a long shot, but I bet there's even the smallest bit of hope for it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Only 1 ****ing person said it

chill
I was referring to it being locked up. Or at least, when the last one got locked.
Wouldn't even worry about when it closes

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, I really wanna be hyped for E3... but with no Zelda or 3D Mario...

I just really wanted to see Zelda again.
Did they say anything about a lack of Mario? I know they mentioned it with Zelda, but I don't think they did for 3D Mario.

Anyway, if I had to expect anything, we're probably gonna see some Star Fox gameplay. And at least one major game on the Wii-U we might not have seen yet.

We'll probably see another mainline Pokemon game get announced this year too.

I hope Namco and Capcom announce stuff I'll actually care about. Or at the very least, they reveal Wesley Snipes aka Raven for Tekken 7.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
This thread will die only when @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo allows it. :p

In all seriousness though, as long as people are posting, this thread isn't even remotely "dead". There are quiet moments, but they are only temporary. A thread doesn't have to be active 24/7 to be considered "alive".

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Did they say anything about a lack of Mario? I know they mentioned it with Zelda, but I don't think they did for 3D Mario.

Anyway, if I had to expect anything, we're probably gonna see some Star Fox gameplay. And at least one major game on the Wii-U we might not have seen yet.

We'll probably see another mainline Pokemon game get announced this year too.

I hope Namco and Capcom announce stuff I'll actually care about. Or at the very least, they reveal Wesley Snipes aka Raven for Tekken 7.
Well that new Harvest Moon game is being shown at E3 so Im pretty hyped

Soul.

How many times have people said that 5.0 has a quiet nature.
E3 better be the hypest thing ever.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well that new Harvest Moon game is being shown at E3 so Im pretty hyped
Well that's good. Though it's not my style of game. But it's good to hear a series is still going strong. So I'll have to wait until I see more of Blonde Wesley Snipes again.

Raven-tekken-tag-tournament-2-picture.jpg

He's been one of my favorite Tekken characters ever since his introduction. He's got a cool moveset. Though I wonder if he'll be one of those characters that gets a new suit. That seems to be a bit of an issue since Tekken 6, not many characters their change designs, even though it used to happen constantly. He did get a white version of his suit and that weird super hero costume though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well that's good. Though it's not my style of game. But it's good to hear a series is still going strong.
About that... The last game Natsume made "The Lost Vally", was a huge flop and because it was a flop, xseed made Story of Seasons that is like Harvest moon

So if this new Harvest moon game is good, Natsume they can redeem themselves, if not, xseed will probably have the upperhand

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
About that... The last game Natsume made "The Lost Vally", was a huge flop and because it was a flop, xseed made Story of Seasons that is like Harvest moon

So if this new Harvest moon game is good, Natsume they can redeem themselves, if not, xseed will probably have the upperhand
The best game Natsume made was Chilip

D

Deleted member

Yep, is just running a specific file in the Task Scheduler Library
Cool. I assume you've reserved your free upgrade. That little Windows icon doesn't bother me in the slightest.
The Windows 10 files have been up since March or so, but then they [Microsoft] released them again in a working state.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Cool. I assume you've reserved your free upgrade. That little Windows icon doesn't bother me in the slightest.
The Windows 10 files have been up since March or so, but then they [Microsoft] released them again in a working state.
I like that icon tho, it makes me feel that my system is up to date thus more safe

I read that W10 only needs 2GB and 1Ghz to run properly, so I may not need to buy extra RAM :denzel:

D

Deleted member

I like that icon tho, it makes me feel that my system is up to date thus more safe

I read that W10 only needs 2GB and 1Ghz to run properly, so I may not need to buy extra RAM :denzel:
And only 1 GB of RAM if you're using a 32-bit system.
It always reminds me of the upgrade and I tend to click on the "Get Windows 10" window every single time I see it. lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Threads doesn't die even if they have more than 24 hours without posts, some Forum Games are an example

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Also, the fact that we're having a conversation about this thread's death in the very same thread means that it's not dead.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Only 1 ****ing person said it
Nah, man, I've lurked this thread plenty, and it gets mentioned way too often when it gets quiet around here.

If I had a dollar for every time I saw a post in this thread saying "this thread died" or "looks like this thread is dying" or something similar, I'd have at least enough money to order a plentiful amount of sushi, if not outright buy a new WiiU game.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Nah, man, I've lurked this thread plenty, and it gets mentioned way too often when it gets quiet around here.

If I had a dollar for every time I saw a post in this thread saying "this thread died" or "looks like this thread is dying" or something similar, I'd have at least enough money to order a plentiful amount of sushi, if not outright buy a new WiiU game.
I wish I got paid every time something ridiculous was said in this thread.
I'd be able to make my own Smash Bros.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
That's actually a thing in Squidboards... :grin:
I really need to post there a bit more, I'm liking Splatoon a lot.

But I am taking a break from it for tonight. Holy crap I ended up playing it for 8 hours straight last night and only got like 3 hours sleep since I had to be up so I could have the guy come install my new internet service.

Protip: if you aren't good at surviving on little sleep, don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom