• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
For real though, have any of you people that hate on CoD actually played the series? Or a considerable amount of games? Personally I haven't so I pretty much have no opinion on the franchise one way or the other.
Yes, I've played MW2 up to Advanced Warfare. The story is alright but the community kills it for me.

Zombies is what kept me playing.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I dunno, guys. If I haven't beaten Path of Radiance by the time I leave for California, I might not bring it with me on the trip after all. It's just that addicting.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Only a couple more days of school left for me. Getting exempt from all exams....except Spanish. Oh well.

Anyways, I was playing Smash in lunch with friends and everyone who was watching was hyped by my Ganoncide kill.

Ganon, the hypest character in the game. :4ganondorf:

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
Only a couple more days of school left for me. Getting exempt from all exams....except Spanish. Oh well.

Anyways, I was playing Smash in lunch with friends and everyone who was watching was hyped by my Ganoncide kill.

Buena suerte! Espero que pase el examen.

I also have an intolerance to Ganoncides, thanks to SOMEBODY @KenithTheGatherer using it to completely void my edge guarding tactics.

Wow, my moms back is all burned from the cancer treatment she was having
Chemo burns aren't great. An uncle of mine has the same treatment. I hope your mother gets better soon.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Tbh if I ever buy Black Ops 3 nearly 95% of my gameplay will be Zombies mode.
Ray Gun or riot

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I'm a kid now. I'm a squid now.

...If you haven't guessed by the phrase above, I bought Splatoon. :p
Now if I can get the 3 Pack without paying a scalper...missing out on some good extra content if I can't get the 3 Pack. Idk, Nintendo. Look into 3D Printing or something. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm a kid now. I'm a squid now.

...If you haven't guessed by the phrase above, I bought Splatoon. :p
Now if I can get the 3 Pack without paying a scalper...missing out on some good extra content if I can't get the 3 Pack. Idk, Nintendo. Look into 3D Printing or something. :p
Nintendo's amiibo response to the amiibo demand is my only detractor for buying amiibos.

...except for the Yarn Yoshi, :4drmario:, :4ganondorf:, and :4rob: of course. :p

Same goes for his son/faster original, :4falcon:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

You are STILL in school? Jesus

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Turns out I just spent premium currency in Fallen London in order to open an area which could have been opened with regular, easy to find in-game itens

I CANT HANDLE MY OWN STUPIDITY

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Turns out I just spent premium currency in Fallen London in order to open an area which could have been opened with regular, easy to find in-game itens

I CANT HANDLE MY OWN STUPIDITY
Looks like that monitor's displaying GameFAQs.
appropriate reaction.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
"Oh. Nothing happaned while you were gone."

Shut up and take my money. I wasn't going to spend money on anything worth it anyways. :4diddy:

---

Think I'll replay PMD: Explorers of Time. It's a tradition of mine to play that game every summer pretty much. Kinda wish I had Sky so I could choose Riolu (:4lucario: is best 'Mon) but screw it. Riolu can wait until next PMD.

Soul.

Think I'll replay PMD: Explorers of Time. It's a tradition of mine to play that game every summer pretty much. Kinda wish I had Sky so I could choose Riolu (:4lucario: is best 'Mon) but screw it. Riolu can wait until next PMD.
Whenever I say I'm about to play EoT again, I end up not playing it at all. Ironic huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom