• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So, I found out that my local retro gaming store is hosting yet another Smash tourney. I'll probably get absolutely rekt, but I'm still going anyways.
We learn more about ourselves by getting rekt anyways :)

inb4 people yell "BURN THE WITCH!!!!" because I said something that wasn't stupid and/or random

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Sooo on Twitter, posts made by the people who are followed by the people I follow are showing help... Can you guys help me?

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
If Shrek is playable in Smash bros (Which is impossible), The Saria's song/Mini Boss remixes name will be replaced by the name of "Dark Forest/Vs. Dragon" and replacing Orincia Of Time with Shrek: Dragons Tale:troll: because in Shrek: Dragons Tale they steal this song and putted this song in a Dark Forest Level (No joking).

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

You can just feel the pain of Jotaro, treated like a casual by his grandpa'. Quite ironic.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I am dead.
But what if SmashRiver64 was not kill?
Who knows.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
...And another port strike is happening. In terms of amiibo though, that shouldn't affect anything, since even after the port strike we've been suffering to find amiibo.

I blame scalpers.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Aren't they always to blame?
Yep. A lot of people can't get the amiibo of their favorite character either. Since not only is Nintendo being completely dumb about the subject, scalpers are also buying amiibo up and selling them on ebay for more than they're worth. It sickens me, even more so since I'm one who can't get their favorite character without paying up to a scalper.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So you're dead? Wow, Resurrection really took effect.
Well y'see
My Internet provider got pissed
And then
RIP Internet, Cable and Phone
then came gramma
took me to 'er house
and now I am alive for a few hours.

And with E3 on the horizon, I'm gonna miss alot probably.
Time to live life to the fullest.

Also, I've been working on this in my time being dead;
Flipnote Kirby preview.png

There's obviously gonna be alot more (Also a fully-colored version, and tons of palletes including all his SSB4 and PM colors!) done in the future, but for now I got this (And one more animation done in Flipnote, but not on the CPU yet!) to show y'all. :kirbymelee:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Well, Playtonic just passed their next milestone, we now are getting character designs from Kev Bayliss and Ed Bryan.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if this doesn't hit 1 million pounds before the full day passes.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Well, Playtonic just passed their next milestone, we now are getting character designs from Kev Bayliss and Ed Bryan.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if this doesn't hit 1 million pounds before the full day passes.
The year is 20XX. Playtonic owns 90% of the global GDP.

D

Deleted member

Well y'see
My Internet provider got pissed
And then
RIP Internet, Cable and Phone
then came gramma
took me to 'er house
and now I am alive for a few hours.

And with E3 on the horizon, I'm gonna miss alot probably.
Time to live life to the fullest.

Also, I've been working on this in my time being dead;
View attachment 49852
There's obviously gonna be alot more (Also a fully-colored version, and tons of palletes including all his SSB4 and PM colors!) done in the future, but for now I got this (And one more animation done in Flipnote, but not on the CPU yet!) to show y'all. :kirbymelee:
Well, it's May. Kinda boring so June better come out soon™.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Yep. A lot of people can't get the amiibo of their favorite character either. Since not only is Nintendo being completely dumb about the subject, scalpers are also buying amiibo up and selling them on ebay for more than they're worth. It sickens me, even more so since I'm one who can't get their favorite character without paying up to a scalper.
Yeah, scalpers suck.

Though we already knew that.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Make that 10 million.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Milestone?
*googles*
HO
LY
Yooka-Laylee looks hype
Plus I love that the voice actors of Bear & Bird voice the two heroes
If I had money, I'd definitely give those folks some cash. :b

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm thinking of doing a NFE run in X and Y. Only using Pokemon in their lowest evolutionary form, and banning any 'mon with BST over 400.

Could be fun. I'd feel like Ash Ketchum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom