• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They have $996,843.80 USD now... prepare your Ron Paul images guise

EDIT: $1,000,050 USD now

Last edited:

Soul.

Squidboards? People actually care about splatoon this much?
I'd rather have a Pokkénboards but eh.
I don't think Splatoon will be Melee levels of good competitively speaking. It seems like a decent game I guess...
Squidboards is barely active.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yooka-Laylee is now the 81th highest funded crowdfunding project, still a long road to be a record lol

Last edited:

Soul.

Once it finally comes out to Wii U 15 years later, we'll talk about that. *laughs*
Oh wait, console production is discontinued by then.
I don't know. It can go either way. People want it to be on Wii U because arcades aren't common anymore.

D

Deleted member

I don't know. It can go either way. People want it to be on Wii U because arcades aren't common anymore.
But it is pure speculation. Wait until an official confirmation arises.
Who plays competitvely at arcades anyway? xD

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
There's four of the original stretch goals left

C'MON FELLAS! WE GOTTA GET YOOKA-LAYLEE TO THE NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING MASSES NEXT!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It'll be on top by Monday. Mark my words!
The highest funded project has $80,511,868 USD (they had a target of only $500,000 lol) and their campaign is still ongoing, so is really long road

But I hope they beat Ubuntu Edge in terms of money got :troll:

Soul.

It will be active the day the game releases, then actvity drops.
inb4 No it won't, you're just hating on everything Splatoon!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is this species in spore creature stage that's "extinct"

Their doing pretty good for being extinct...Eliminated all my allies and have multiple nests

D

Deleted member

I'm not really interested in the game. Sure, I can't judge it before playing, but from what I've seen, it kinda looks.. meh. I'm sure there will be a community dedicated to it, though. And before somebody states something, I joined Squidboards to namewaste my glorious username. :troll:

I use this emoticon a lot...

Soul.

Will Splatoon have depth? (I'm talking about more than just spraying ink everywhere and slowing down your opponents with your own ink).
Will Splatoon have a healthy community throughout the game's life?
Will it be just "meh"?

idk i find Squidboards a bit boring compared to smashboards, even though both sites seem boring to me

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Will Splatoon have depth? (I'm talking about more than just spraying ink everywhere and slowing down your opponents with your own ink).
Will it be just "meh"?
Find out in the next episode of Squidboards Z :troll:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Will it be just "meh"?

idk i find Squidboards a bit boring compared to smashboards, even though both sites seem boring to me
You must love boredom 'cos you come here everyday. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The last time I played a shooter I ended emptying my machine gun by firing it to the ground while being devoured by zombies

So yeah, I really suck

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm good at "shooters" aka "FPS". I played TF2 competitively for some time. I even got some medals for it, wich is good.
But playing the Medic is way too stressing for me. You're the guy who needs to be killed all the time, and you have not a lot of tools to protect yourself. And of course, if you die, it's mostly because of you, and not a lot by your teammates.

Real images of me during competitive TF2 matches.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm good at "shooters" aka "FPS". I played TF2 competitively for some time. I even got some medals for it, wich is good.
But playing the Medic is way too stressing for me. You're the guy who needs to be killed all the time, and you have not a lot of tools to protect yourself. And of course, if you die, it's mostly because of you, and not a lot by the teammates.

Real images of me during competitive TF2 matches.
It's easier to play Medic than Spy. Although there's a quite few great Spy players online, it's still the most tricky character to utilise for what his purposes require. Stealth, cunning, a good loadout, and the ability to trick other players in an online video game.

I, for one, always shoot bullets at anyone I pass by on the off chance they're a spy in disguise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom