• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I'm good at "shooters" aka "FPS". I played TF2 competitively for some time. I even got some medals for it, wich is good.
But playing the Medic is way too stressing for me. You're the guy who needs to be killed all the time, and you have not a lot of tools to protect yourself. And of course, if you die, it's mostly because of you, and not a lot by your teammates.
Real images of me during competitive TF2 matches.
I do not really play seriously on TF2. Mostly play Freak Fortress. Really death run and Boss battles. My favorite server is FF, Fire Friendly.
I like using Medic, Pyro and Demo. Funny, I use the Sunflower in PVZ garden warfare.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It's easier to play Medic than Spy. Although there's a quite few great Spy players online, it's still the most tricky character to utilise for what his purposes require. Stealth, cunning, a good loadout, and the ability to trick other players in an online video game.

I, for one, always shoot bullets at anyone I pass by on the off chance they're a spy in disguise.
Yeah, but in a 6vs6 format, the medic is the center of the attention. Killing the medic literally makes you won the game sometimes. Spies in competitive play are hard yes, but not really as hard as playing the medic, in my opinion. A dead spy is not that important in competitive play, while killing the medic is the most important thing.

Playing Medic competitively is literally "hide and seek : the game". And apparently it's a runner, since you run a lot and die very easily. I wish I was playing Soldier during that time, he's way easier to play.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm good at "shooters" aka "FPS". I played TF2 competitively for some time. I even got some medals for it, wich is good.
But playing the Medic is way too stressing for me. You're the guy who needs to be killed all the time, and you have not a lot of tools to protect yourself. And of course, if you die, it's mostly because of you, and not a lot by your teammates.

Real images of me during competitive TF2 matches.
I played a pretty fierce Scout. BONK!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to break this premium streak :troll:

Welp +710,000 pounds now, I keep converting them into Pesos to trigger myself

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Clearly nobody cares about 3D platform/collectathon games when Yooka-Laylee hit 715000 pounds in a day.
I think that's what you meant. When I hear Adventure, I think Far Cry, Tomb Raider, Minecraft, etc.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I starting to check the episodes of Steven Universe that I haven't seen yet

Man, "So Many Birthdays" becomes really intense with the feels

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You bought a gun for 60 bucks?!
Silly Weeman. You're making a reference to the wrong Transformers character.

MP10 is Optimus Prime, not Megatron. Heck, Masterpiece Megatron isn't even available in America.

Joking aside, I meant Mario Party 10. It was factory sealed and I paid warranty for the disc.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Gamefaqs, you and your constant fads on the Smash Wii U thread had never failed to amuse me. Now people are planning to vote for Yooka-Laylee despite the game not being out yet. :troll:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I starting to check the episodes of Steven Universe that I haven't seen yet

Man, "So Many Birthdays" becomes really intense with the feels
You've now reached the point in the series where SU starts from good to getting better. ;)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Last time I checked Yooka-Laylee, it was over £745k

Which means we'll get translations of the game!! :)
When I go to bed, and wake up 8 hours later, I'm expecting the game to pass 1 mil.

I'll be gobsmacked if the funding somehow doubles in this time.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
JESUS GRANDMA!!!!!

First the Ryu leak, then IGN's Tails propaganda, and now THIS?!?!?!?!
Don't forget the countless Splatoon, Bayonetta, Ivan (Devil's Third), Elma, and Kamui/Aqua requests too. :troll:

At this point, I'm connived that the fandom is at the point where they'll aways vote for the newest characters just for the sake of promotion (Even if that character is from a game that hadn't came out). It's stuff like this that would make already established characters that we know like K. Rool and Toad overshadowed by Sakurai's team.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
This just in
Yooka-Laylee has 3 billion dollars worth of funding, and has used it to secede from Playtonic to form it's own country.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
So, I found out that my local retro gaming store is hosting yet another Smash tourney. I'll probably get absolutely rekt, but I'm still going anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom