• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I made some titles for the people here.
Flight: Always bored
Soul: Overrated
FalKoopa: Indian :231:.
aldelaro5: The Paper Mario guy
Nintendo-Spider151: Spiderman takes over another thread
Opossum: Rational marsupial
Space Stranger: Always has a Toy Story gif ready.
SProgepede: Lives in a pineapple under the sea
NonSpecificGuy: Self-proclaimed "Like Lord"
Guests: Stalkers
Jpkurihara: ??? iunno. Any suggestions?
This is a joke, ok guys? No offense to anyone.
If you disagree, just tell me what title would fit said person better.
I probably got a few mixed up or wrong. :p

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I made some titles for the people here.
Flight: Always bored
Soul: Overrated
FalKoopa: Indian :231:.
aldelaro5: The Paper Mario guy
Nintendo-Spider151: Spiderman takes over another thread
Opossum: Rational marsupial
Space Stranger: Always has a Toy Story gif ready.
SProgepede: Lives in a pineapple under the sea
NonSpecificGuy: Self-proclaimed "Like Lord"
Guests: Stalkers
Jpkurihara: ??? iunno. Any suggestions?
This is a joke, ok guys? No offense to anyone.
If you disagree, just tell me what title would fit said person better.
I probably got a few mixed up or wrong. :p
What I call people:

Soul: Pikachu guy
Jpkurihara: Yoshi guy
Flight: Green OC guy
Space Stranger: Disney guy
Opossum: Modsupial
Falkoopa: Guy with random anime girl avatar

That's a lot of guys.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Random question time with Narth!

I feel I don't use SmashBoards enough, and I think that's because I'm away from my PC quite often nowadays, and SB ain't fun on my iPhone 5... Is there anyone here who uses SmashBoards on their iPad? How is it? I've been thinking in investing in one at some point, and I'd be pushed if it ran SB well, so I could browse and talk more on it on my iPad when I'm chilling or in bed... I don't have a laptop!! :3

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

I feel I don't use SmashBoards enough, and I think that's because I'm away from my PC quite often nowadays, and SB ain't fun on my iPhone 5... Is there anyone here who uses SmashBoards on their iPad? How is it? I've been thinking in investing in one at some point, and I'd be pushed if it ran SB well, so I could browse and talk more on it on my iPad when I'm chilling or in bed... I don't have a laptop!! :3
I use it on iPad. It's barely different, really.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

I mainly use SmashBoards on iPad and its surprisingly good. The only real problem is the large pop-up ads on the home page and forum index. It also loads pages as fast as the PC.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
I'm a "too legit to quit" creeper on this forum, and what I love to creep the most are the character forums.
But their ONE character forum that is invisible and locked for anyone that isn't a member, and that is Ridley
I don't know why and I don't know when...but I creeped the first thread without even commenting once. I just enjoyed the story of the thread as it progressed, and the luls. (and it got locked at Oct 23rd).
Now i find this http://smashboards.com/social-forums/space-pirates-luxurious-mansion.1760/ and all the threads are invisible to me, and I think all the group moderaters are invisible so I don't even know who to message.
Any Help here? (I'm fed up that this isn't public like everything else)

Just remembered one moderator's name so.. @ Opossum Opossum
Just found the moderator list thing (I'm a dummy) @Red Ryu

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't have a Wii U, yet I'm having a very strong urge to join Squidboards, why?
I only joined that site to namewaste my username. Sounds stupid, but I do that all the time in forums these days. Go ahead. :4pacman:

I'm a "too legit to quit" creeper on this forum, and what I love to creep the most are the character forums.
But their ONE character forum that is invisible and locked for anyone that isn't a member, and that is Ridley
I don't know why and I don't know when...but I creeped the first thread without even commenting once. I just enjoyed the story of the thread as it progressed, and the luls. (and it got locked at Oct 23rd).
Now i find this http://smashboards.com/social-forums/space-pirates-luxurious-mansion.1760/ and all the threads are invisible to me, and I think all the group moderaters are invisible so I don't even know who to message.
Any Help here? (I'm fed up that this isn't public like everything else)

Just remembered one moderator's name so.. @ Opossum Opossum
Because the Ridley support thread is prone to flame wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Because the Ridley support thread is prone to flame wars.
Yeah but the first thread was public since 2012 and it wasn't that disastrous, maybe some people would say "Give up ridley fans", and other people may go a bit off from that. But that is to be expected.

No use arguing though, i just want to be a member so I can LURK.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I've heard today is "freedom day" or something like that. I know no ****, but at least now I have an excuse to put on a Jeanne avi.

ezgif-562867014.gif

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah but the first thread was public since 2012 and it wasn't that disastrous, maybe some people would say "Give up ridley fans", and other people may go a bit off from that. But that is to be expected.

No use arguing though, i just want to be a member so I can LURK.
Basically the public Ridley thread has been closed since...wow. Six months ago. Didn't seem that long at first...

If you'd like to join their private social group, you can PM the head of the group to ask.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
No doubt I'm late for this but-

heehehehehehehehehehehe.

Ghost type Gengar confirmed OP in a fighting game.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
upload_2015-4-26_13-23-53.png

It's minor, but some guy on dA (Foremem) asked my permission to make this. =>

The pun in the title card makes me think of Lucas' title card. I wonder if that will be a theme for the DLC characters.

----

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Basically the public Ridley thread has been closed since...wow. Six months ago. Didn't seem that long at first...

If you'd like to join their private social group, you can PM the head of the group to ask.
That's the problem though, I can't find the head of the group, I only see a anime picture next to a "Members:200"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly the size argument is still dumb. Just because Sakurai subscribes to it doesn't take away the dumbness. It just means Sakurai subscribes to a dumb and honestly trivial design philosophy.

IMO

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Honestly the size argument is still dumb. Just because Sakurai subscribes to it doesn't take away the dumbness. It just means Sakurai subscribes to a dumb and honestly trivial design philosophy.

IMO
Most people would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom