• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I guess the word orgy can be metaphorical; such as "orgy of destruction".

I wonder what other words aren't censored. I know badass isn't censored.
Notably, the word prick isn't. So I can prick my finger, but can't discuss the acting talent of **** Van ****.

The censor is odd at times.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So I was just given a giant chocolate chip cookie with large chocolate chips, today is the best day ever!

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Oh man, Lucina's birthday is on 4/20? Why did I not know of this before?

Side note: Apparently, Hitler's birthday is also on 4/20. Google is an amazing thing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It seems Dr. Dong made an appearance in this thread today. :4dk:

_____

Anyone else hyped for the new Star Wars by the way?
Seeing Han and Chewie again made me hyped.

Also that Disney Infinity3.0 leak.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368

Cranky Kong is best Kong.

EDIT: Well, it doesn't really have language, but that's what I get for quoting that.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Lucina celebrates her birthday today with her family, but who is her mother? Personally I always choose Sumia, well not choose per se because that's the default option, but I just like it to go down that route. I definitely do NOT like having Robin as her mother, because THAT scene got too deep the one time I did it. Never again...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey guys, 'sup? :4dk:
:4lucina:'s birthday, she's going to check ups with Dr. :4dk:.

She thought about going to Dr. Gil.

Dr. Gil.jpg

But after hearing what hapenned to his last patient in her heart operation...

Gilgamesh Kills Illya.jpg

Yeah, she changed her mind.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lucina celebrates her birthday today with her family, but who is her mother? Personally I always choose Sumia, well not choose per se because that's the default option, but I just like it to go down that route. I definitely do NOT like having Robin as her mother, because THAT scene got too deep the one time I did it. Never again...
Shhh, don't start ship wars.
I wish it could be Cordelia.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Not buying Disney Infinity until Combat Carl is in:

Frozone and Mace Windu would be nice. It would complete the Sam Mother******* Jackson trio.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
*Searches it*
>Mulan

View attachment 48265

Also glad to see my main gets her birthday celebrated :4lucina: and she'll be visited by best doctor for some... "chek ups" :4dk::4dk::4dk::4dk:
I'm glad they're finally solving the TRON debacle by giving Sam and Quorra figures this time. My money is on that it was a production slip-up, or a misunderstanding somewhere higher up, that caused their figure production to be put off.

And I love that it basically confirms we'll get an Inside Out playset considering all five emotions are present. So hyped for that movie.

Olaf made sense and we all knew he was coming (especially since he was on that survey thing).

Mulan is hype as ****.

The baffling one is Classic Mickey. I mean, it makes sense, but not when there's so little Disney Originals in this lineup (the bulk of the new characters this go-around are undoubtedly gonna be from Star Wars). Minnie I'm okay with, but I still wish it was Goofy this time around with Minnie in 4.0, just because Goofy's my favorite of that group. Hope she's neat.

I'm just hoping there's a second wave of originals. Baloo was on the survey and I will be crushed if they decided against him. :urg:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Tried playing Classic 9.0 on 3DS yesterday with a Vampiric Mewtwo. Lost one stock...to the fighting mii team. I didn't realize they stopped my second jump until I was too far below the stage to teleport back. Now Mewtwo is second highest score instead of highest score. ;_;

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Does anyone else thinks it's weird that we still haven't heard any information about Miiverse stage & tournament mode that were announced half a year ago?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaking of Infinity, I'm still extremely unlucky with trying to find Rapunzel and Stitch. For whatever reason, the stores by me just outright don't have them. :laugh:

Rapunzel
Elsa
Woody
Buzz + Jessie
Stitch
Baymax
Donald
Iron Man + Black Widow
Thor
Hulk
Hawkeye
Starlord + Gamora
Rocket
Between them and amiibos, RIP wallet. At least Infinity figures are permanently stocked. :p

Sulley
Mr. Incredible
Captain Jack Sparrow
Wreck-it Ralph
Sorcerer Mickey
Anna
Jack Skellington
Aladdin
Groot
Captain America

Quasimodo (Please Disney. I know he's quite literally your red-headed stepchild, but c'mon.)
Goofy
Baloo
Winnie the Pooh
Belle
The Beast
Peter Pan
Pinocchio
Hercules
Alice
The Mad Hatter
Kermit the Frog
WALL-E
Simba (though they said they still aren't able to get four legged characters to work :/)

Jack Kelly
Mr. Toad
The Hitchhiking Ghosts
The Hatbox Ghost
Jose Carioca
Panchito Pistoles
Milo Thatch
Jim Hawkins

Pardon my list of spoilered lists.

Last edited:

Soul.

Does anyone else thinks it's weird that we still haven't heard any information about Miiverse stage & tournament mode that were announced half a year ago?
Funny, we don't know that still but we know about Dream Land 64 on 3DS :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom