• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Call it shameless on-disc DLC if you want, but that's absolutely no different than what amiibos are. :laugh:

Still better than Skylanders though. :p
There's no denying that amiibos are on-disc DLC.

But there's a giant difference between amiibo & Disney Infinity/Skylanders: Two require a starter pack in order to be playable in any form while the the other doesn't need a starter pack to begin the game

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
So wait, today is:
-Lucina's Birthday
-The FE anniversary
-Hitler's birthday
-And obvious Snoop Dogg reference

Well, that's interesting.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm glad FE is becoming more mainstream. I hope it pushes Nintendo to re-release the first 6 games on VC as a gift.

F-Zero love would be nice, too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The temperature outside is 40° C. I want to go outside and have a snack, but the the heat is scorching...

:231:
I miss to have that kind of temperatures
When the temp reached 45°C I used to cook an egg on my car's hood :denzel:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oh, that's so cute of you to say.
Would rather have me said this:
Space Stranger said:
I'm disgusted that FE is becoming more mainstream. This allows too many casuals focus more on their "kawaii waifus". I am a true Fire Emblem fan whose favorite game is Thracia 776 and FE If better dilute the anime and casual centered gameplay to fulfill my needs.

F-Zero is dead.
:4wario2:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, Lucina's Birthday is 4/20?

SnoopDogg.jpg

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Perhaps the reason Nintendo's sneaking an F-Zero track into every MK8 DLC to test the waters so to speak...
Probably not, but if Nintendo gauges F-Zero's popularity based on how well Mario Kart sells, how can we lose?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The minute this song touches MK8, Mario Kart becomes F-Zero: Mario Edition

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Featuring Funky Kong from the Expand Dong series & Knuckles.
Guest starring Cranky Kong, expressing his hate for the ******* casuals, Diddy Kong, after losing his abilities to Hoo Hah everyone, he came back to finish his number one objective... get the You're Winner! trophy, and Kirby, whose appearance in the Rosalina trailer for Super Smash Bros. led you to believe he was actually in MK8. Well, that's now a reality! :4dk:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I predict Captain Falcon and Samurai Goroh (Maybe even Black Shadow) for Mario Kart DLC
I will sacrifce all the baby characters for this to happen.

We get baby Space Elsa but no baby Wario?! What the **** is this!? :4wario:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Guest starring Cranky Kong, expressing his hate for the ******* casuals, Diddy Kong, after losing his abilities to Hoo Hah everyone, he came back to finish his number one objective... get the You're Winner! trophy, and Kirby, whose appearance in the Rosalina trailer for Super Smash Bros. led you to believe he was actually in MK8. Well, that's now a reality! :4dk:
I swear sometimes Nintendo is teasing Smash Karts

D

Deleted member

I predict Captain Falcon and Smaurai Giroh (Maybe even Black Shadow) for Mario Kart DLC. Or MK9
Watch NX's Mario Kart be titled "Mario Kart Zero". Why the name? :4falcon: plays a big role in the story. And yes, this is the first Mario Kart game to have a story, with full-blown, feature length voice acting! It's the biggest innovation in a racing game since 1997. :4diddy:

And talking about your latest post about Smash Kart.. I'd actually prefer that over the normal Mario Kart.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Watch NX's Mario Kart be titled "Mario Kart Zero". Why the name? :4falcon: plays a big role in the story. And yes, this is the first Mario Kart game to have a story, with full-blown, feature length voice acting! It's the biggest innovation in a racing game since 1997. :4diddy:

And talking about your latest post about Smash Kart.. I'd actually prefer that over the normal Mario Kart.
At least :4mario: won't be overrepped. :4wario2:
Character discussions will then be a nightmare.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Smash kart is a stupid idea,I mean look at luigi,he is 5 times the size of captain falcon when piloting the blue falcon.

A.K.A. joke.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At least :4mario: won't be overrepped. :4wario2:
Character discussions will then be a nightmare.
Biggest thing is, want Sonic in the game? Sorry! You already have the Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing games for that! :troll:
Let's not forget Pac-Man with his World Rally thing. And maybe Mega Man?

You get a free DLC character if you buy the game at launch, though...

:snake:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Biggest thing is, want Sonic in the game? Sorry! You already have the Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing games for that! :troll:

You get a free DLC character if you buy the game at launch, though...

:snake:
Would actually buy for this.

Strofirko

Smash Master
The world still not ready for a smash kart,I mean,besides sonic and dead franchises featuring NASCAR star exists ,that game still suffers a lot of cons compared to mario kart,including lack of costumization on the karts,"blaffing" representation of the certain series and some lack of sense on the tracks .

If you want the ultimate kart game go play LBP karting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The world still not ready for a smash kart,I mean,besides sonic and dead franchises featuring NASCAR star exists ,that game still suffers a lot of cons compared to mario kart,including lack of costumization on the karts,"blaffing" representation of the certain series and some lack of sense on the tracks .

If you want the ultimate kart game go play LBP kart.
Nope.avi I'm not buying a console I'm not a big fan of (PlayStation) for that game. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want a Epic Sax version of Dream Chaser just to see the world explode because they lost their ability to even

D

Deleted member

Mega Man did actually have his own kart racer called Mega Man: Battle and Chase, which was released in Japan and Europe for PS1 and later included in Mega Man X Collection* for PS2 and GameCube in North America only. I own the GameCube version and it is fairly decent.

*No, that wasn't a typo. For some reason, Capcom decided to include it in the compilation featuring X1-X6 as opposed to the Anniversary Collection, which includes Mega Man 1-8 and two arcade spin-offs based on the classic series.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Luigi gives the death stare, but Buzz gives the sexy look ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And Woody sits at the windowsill, slowly awaiting to murder the others in combat.

This town ain't big enough for the two of us.
[Immedately launches rocket in Bo Peep's car, killing her]

And RC is just the bamf who doesn't take **** from nobody.

Strofirko

Smash Master
And Woody sits at the windowsill, slowly awaiting to murder the others in combat.

This town ain't big enough for the two of us.
[Immedately launches rocket in Bo Peep's car, killing her]

And RC is just the bamf who doesn't take **** from nobody.
We are forgeting the amazing gbc version:

Dat GraFics.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, i just got that someone voted 20+ times for Paper Mario.....

Guys, remember, don't spam the ballot :)

Just a friendly reminder as I really don't think they are going to run tag searches and count them.....They will check for general redundancy, but not exact numbers.....

It would still mean kkr would have a lot, but please....don't spam it....

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna see a fanart of Lucina celebrating both her birthday and National Weed day?

I might do it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom