• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twewy

Smash Lord
>People says that Roy is just a clone of Marth
>Don't remember that his moveset can be changed
>People saying that we don't need 3 Marths although Roy isn't a clone. :4drmario:
First of all, why. You know what I'm asking about. Why are you doing that.

Second of all, I'm pretty sure Roy is a clone.

R0Y

Smash Master
go to page 220 and read his posts from then until page 222

tl;dr he took the mewtwo 3ds code from his sister's email and used it
Wow...that's messed up actually if that was a present for her or she paid for it...I'd be mad. Parents should take the game card away from him (I assume the 3DS code is the issue) for two weeks and then pay for Mewtwo for her.

Deserves to get rekt, not a good way to treat your sister, or another human being in general.

I tried to picture that in my head and now Im disturbed lol
So I'm guessing that we both thought the same thing when we read that sentence?
It's permanently blocked out of my mind so I am safe.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wow...that's messed up actually if that was a present for her or she paid for it...I'd be mad. Parents should take the game card away from him (I assume the 3DS code is the issue) for two weeks and then pay for Mewtwo for her.

Deserves to get rekt, not a good way to treat your sister, or another human being in general.
It's okay, we have reached a consensus that @SmashRiver64 's sister is the spawn of Satan and cannot handle Poke Freiza.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
(Some people think I'm hiding something. Maybe, but the truth is not that said something)
It's a joke. He's joking with you. He even put a funny little emote when he said it. Why do all the jokes fly over your head?

R0Y

Smash Master
Edit: actually nevermind. Mewtwo hype is over now :p

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ah man, you're a killer! That goes right up there with classics such as Kekken, Soul Caliblel, Noskillgirls, Guilty Poop Smear, Samurai Snoredown, and my personal favorite: Virtually No One Playing Fighter!

Ryu's Capcom, bro.
Thank you.... But Capcom still has Megaman, and Capcom hasn't been kind to him as of late.

Maybe not for Nintendo specifically, but SF2 started the fighting game boom. Smash might not exist if it hadn't been for SF2.

It was also one of the SNES' biggest system sellers.
Well, now I know that thanks to you...

I can understand that point of view. Ryu's been on Nintendo systems. And he's an iconic game figure on the whole. But he's not as closely related to Nintendo like Mega Man is. If by some magical chance Capcom did get another character, Ryu wouldn't be my first choice either. I'm just about done with the topic. Whatever happens, happens. Let's see if these sources will remain as reliable as they once were.

That said, for Pac-Man. Even if Namco wasn't helping out, he's still an incredibly iconic character. I feel like he's the perfect kind of choice, along with Mega Man and Sonic. So I can't agree with you on his perspective.
Well Pac-man gets a pass then in that case. 4 iconic game characters, them being Mario, Sonic, Megaman, and Pac-man is good enough to me, no more, no less.
I hate the topic too, so I'll end it calmly now, otherwise, I'd probably feel frenzied, like this thing.

(Heh, me and my liking for Monster Hunter as of late)

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Question. Was the Yellow Ranger ever NOT An Asian girl? and which Ranger was always played by a black dude? was it always the red ranger?
Yellow Ranger in SPD is white while the Red Ranger is black.

The original went full stereotype with black guy->black ranger and asian girl -> yellow ranger

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Question. Was the Yellow Ranger ever NOT An Asian girl? and which Ranger was always played by a black dude? was it always the red ranger?
Mostly green and blue rangers were common for a black guy. Ironically black ranger only had a black guy twice and red had maybe....5 blacks.

We FINALLY get a black pink ranger this season and I'm loving her character

You're behind in the seasons man. Get to Zeo

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
It's permanently blocked out of my mind so I am safe.

Edit: sorry for double post...again.
Also, R0y, you can always just copy your comment and paste it in your previous one and report the double post so mods can remove it. :yoshi2:

R0Y

Smash Master
Also, R0y, you can always just copy your comment and paste it in your previous one and report the double post so mods can remove it. :yoshi2:
I'll copy and paste into my previous one but I don't want to report my post in fear of getting a warning :p

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'll copy and paste into my previous one but I don't want to report my post in fear of getting a warning :p
Don't worry, just copypaste it and edit the double one and write something like "sorry for double post" then report it. You won't get infracted and that DP goes bye-bye. :4yoshi:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Nerd. :p

I only watched Mighty Morphin', S.P.D., Jungle Fury, and (gags) Mystic Force.
I've watched all from MMPR to Dino Charge. Who's the nerd now? :p

My Top 5 would most likely be...

1. Time Force
2. In Space
3. R.P.M.
4. MMPR (season 1)
5. Ninja Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom