• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Question. Was the Yellow Ranger ever NOT An Asian girl? and which Ranger was always played by a black dude? was it always the red ranger?
If my memory serves me right, the second Yellow Ranger was black. And there's plenty of them that were white, and at least one that was a male. The original Black ranger was black too. Though there's been a few Red, Blue, and Greens that were black as well, especially Green Rangers.

It's been forever since I watched the show(s) as a kid. But I do remember that much.

D

Deleted member

From beating Classic and All-Star on Hard as Mewtwo, if there's one thing I've learned it's that Diddy Kong Bot cares not about your "nerfs".

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I never liked Power Rangers. The combat was too fake. People flew if a gentle breeze rubbed them and they would take a second to react overdramatically to being hit.
DBZ's battles were more epic for me. :4yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I never liked Power Rangers. The combat was too fake. People flew if a gentle breeze rubbed them and they would take a second to react overdramatically to being hit.
DBZ's battles were more epic for me. :4yoshi:
What do you expect? PR is aimed.. to.. well.. kids, right?

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
D

Deleted member

The Disney-made Power Rangers shows kinda sucked. Does anyone agree?

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
Nerd. :p

I only watched Mighty Morphin', S.P.D., Jungle Fury, and (gags) Mystic Force.
I feel the same thing about Mystic Force... I actually kinda liked it when I was in first grade. This proves that I'm easily pleased when I was very young.

Not to mention that Japan has Ninninger and other sentai ahead than America...

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
But he told that he knew her sister reddeemed the code....

Unless you mean the WiiU one....
Also I'm trying to understand how come the Yoshis at Lavalava Island speak english.
Many theories, and the Illuminati is a plausible explanation.

Maybe english speaking Yoshis are just rare? :4yoshi:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Actually as a matter of fact....I might as well bring up one of my favorite characters from RPM....ZIGGY

Those puppet scenes and in the prison? omg hilarious and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
SmashRiver I don't care how obsessed you are for Mewtwo, that was really low taking the code from your sister. She was gonna find out eventually

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Can you peeps help me out plz.

My GC controller died last night, and now I'm trying to decide if I should spend the money on another GC controller or buy the Wii U Pro controller, which I've been meaning to buy for AGES.

I think they're roughly in the same price range here in Aus.

Anyone played Smash on a Pro controller? Does it feel okay?

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
Yamnchas death was epically pitiful
Killed by a Saibaman.. A SAIBAMEN
Well, even though Krillin died like 4 times (including GT) and Yamcha died by 2 times, Yamcha isn't really useful because Dragon Ball Z happened.

EDIT: Wait, there's a DISNEY version of Doug?! Good thing I never knew about it...

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
SmashRiver I don't care how obsessed you are for Mewtwo, that was really low taking the code from your sister. She was gonna find out eventually
From what I remember, they were both going to get codes, but because he redeemed some game, his sister threw a hissy fit and didn't let him take Mewtwo. She was planning to give the code to one of her school friends for them to mess around with Mewtwo so he took it.

It's what I remember. Not sure though. He might confirm it if he isn't grounded. :4yoshi:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looking up the Nintendo Tech Support forums, some ***hole created FIFTEEN threads with the exact same issue with Mewtwo with stuff like "Where do I put the darn code", "Where is my Mewtwo", and "Well, we're waiting". Not to mention put no extra details in the description section.

I told him that's not going to help him faster and wait like everyone else and three of his reasons were:

1. I never cared what people thought of me before
2. The problem cannot be resolved if no one see it.
3. by now they should be aware of my issue
:facepalm:

I'm very irritated on not getting Mewtwo yet myself but I'm not that desperate and immature.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You can blame the Rich Text Editor's auto-save feature. lol
And get the Pro Controller.
just use the basic editor!

It's very annoying, but it can save your life in some tricky situation. For example, you know the spoiler tags bug when you have 2 spoilers with only one having contents?

Well, I used the basic editor to fix the problem :)

Also, the OP of the Paper Mario thread before included the movesets, but it had so much characters that the site would timeout the request. There's actually a character limit, but that limit is huge. I had to use the basic editor to edit the OP, it was hard, but it was funny how much content it had :)

I think they removed that limit, but because I still had problems (it was slow), I had to request the ownership of the second post to put the movesets....and now, it just works.

The mvoeset post does take a while to load for edit, but I'm doing less change to it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom