• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out where the Viewers Watching thingamabob is. It feels lonely without it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Football Player Aaron Hernandez was found guilty of murder and he's been sentenced to life. So yeah....pretty messed up situation.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What is a Disney
It is an all consuming entity ruled by the Mouse King. Where our Heroes are their Marvelous guards. Where they own ESPN. Where no parents, who's children are important characters are ever safe from dying early in a movie. Where talking ducks never wear pants even though everyone else around them does. Where if you can't pull off a musical number you might as well **** off.

That...you poor fool, is a Disney.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I know who's here. I need not a tool to tell me. But I don't care who's on. I just scout for a comment to either praise or dump on. :4villager:

D

Deleted member

It is an all consuming entity ruled by the Mouse King. Where our Heroes are their Marvelous guards. Where they own ESPN. Where no parents, who's children are important characters are ever safe from dying early in a movie. Where talking ducks never wear pants even though everyone else around them does. Where if you can't pull off a musical number you might as well **** off.

That...you poor fool, is a Disney.
And when somebody mentions the alphabet, ABC comes into place. With their awful TV shows.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is an image I took before the userlist removal
Userlist.png

7.8/10 too many people on the patch thread :troll:

Soul.

They might put it back on because....I just eas an addict to it to check who was viewing my support thread....

It`s temporarilly right?

....right?
I don't think it's temporary. This site tends to crash a lot.

D

Deleted member

That just made the Show / Hide Online Status function redundant to have. :4dk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have returned from my hiatus!
You made a grave mistake. Lets go back on our hiatus together
It's temporary. Once the site traffic is back to normal, it will be restored.

:231:
Oh god damn it... Can we at least have an option to turn that off? I like it better gone honestly. Seems less cluttered

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im really feeling working out again, my right arm has been trembling for like 5 minutes.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So the US soccer selection just rekt México in a soccer game

I hate football soccer but this made me lel

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
god dammit why
Because it`s just very usefull.

Not for the numbers, but it`s because trust me, it`s just usefull to access a user profile while someone is viewing a thread. Plus, remember that your name is removed if you stay more than 15 minutes and you can even hide it all together by putting you invisible.

Unless the thing caused big crashes on normal load, maybe, but it`s not.

Soul.

Because it`s just very usefull.

Not for the numbers, but it`s because trust me, it`s just usefull to access a user profile while someone is viewing a thread. Plus, remember that your name is removed if you stay more than 15 minutes and you can even hide it all together by putting you invisible.

Unless the thing caused big crashes on normal load, maybe, but it`s not.
There are people who don't like that feature. It will only lead to more and more crashes. Besides you can just search the user's name on the Members thing.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
god dammit why
Oh god damn it... Can we at least have an option to turn that off? I like it better gone honestly. Seems less cluttered
I'll mention it to Warchamp. (Not now though, let the site be back on track.)

But still, I just beg the question:

Why it`s so ressource heavy to queue an array of string?

Cause I don`t feel it takes much memory.....
I don't really know that much, but consider that it needs to monitor which user is viewing which thread, and display it for every user and in every thread. The last two don't add, they multiply. That's what I think, anyway.

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom